Dr Collins, top geneticist, and CHRISTIAN....

Last edited:
YouwereCreated, you really think science is all about celebrating and worshiping your lord, don't you?

In science, that is called "bias" and research CANNOT proceed with that kind of premise on the research.

You seem to understand science like someone discussing the Italian renaissance, (a French word, "renaissance", meaning? ... of just look it up!!!!) discussing the Italian renaissance by saying YOU know all about it, because you ate a pizza!!!

Your stunning LACK of intellectual capacity only makes you look like a fool to the thousands and thousands of people who view your self-serving non-scientific, agenda driven "speculations".

It's like you claim to know computer science because you once used a digital phone!!!

Please, stop embarrassing yourself, take some pride in your existence, dare to open your mind to learn more, most Christians like you CANNOT go that far, be the first to prove to us that you have an OPEN MIND!! We see no evidence of that, nor of a basic science education of a high school senior here so far.....prove to us you know something more about Italian than the ability to use a cell phone to order a pizza! So far, that is the proof you have offered of your intellectual capacity and familiarity with the Italian renaissance, where all the "science" stuff started!!!

Are you serious ?i was once one of you. Then i saw the bull being passed on as science. You claim to be a teacher you are the one that is spreading this crap.

That is why this kid believes the junk you teach. Thank God i got with the right crowd so i could actually learn something.

If i am wrong then prove it because cbirch right now is a little razzled he is blameing me for what he said :lol: But that is about par for the course.

You talk a good game, now let's debate this or don't insult me got it ?

There you go again. Talking shit about scientists that spend their whole lives studying things you cant grasp.

If you want to teach your kids this crap you spout go for it. As for mine, no way.

As for a debate, if you ignore scientific fact, its not much of a debate is it? When you answer a post with :lol: you are admitting defeat. You bore me anymore. Not because of the bible or Jesus but because you are deaf, dumb and blind to the world around you.

If you really cant understand then Im sorry. The world is moving forward without you even though you will take advantage of everything science provides you.

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

All this time J ,and you have not figured out what i do for a living or did, since the stroke i am retired.

J have a good night.

Is it my guy?

I didn't take the day off, I worked my patootie off, lol!

Just started watching it...love him already! Sounds like an auctioneer!

Are you serious ?i was once one of you. Then i saw the bull being passed on as science. You claim to be a teacher you are the one that is spreading this crap.

That is why this kid believes the junk you teach. Thank God i got with the right crowd so i could actually learn something.

If i am wrong then prove it because cbirch right now is a little razzled he is blameing me for what he said :lol: But that is about par for the course.

You talk a good game, now let's debate this or don't insult me got it ?

There you go again. Talking shit about scientists that spend their whole lives studying things you cant grasp.

If you want to teach your kids this crap you spout go for it. As for mine, no way.

As for a debate, if you ignore scientific fact, its not much of a debate is it? When you answer a post with :lol: you are admitting defeat. You bore me anymore. Not because of the bible or Jesus but because you are deaf, dumb and blind to the world around you.

If you really cant understand then Im sorry. The world is moving forward without you even though you will take advantage of everything science provides you.

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

All this time J ,and you have not figured out what i do for a living or did, since the stroke i am retired.

J have a good night.

What applications have you delivered to the world?

I find it vastly entertaining that the ones ignoring the science are the ones who claim they're the scientific ones, lol.

And who have proven, all through this thread, that not only are they irrational, they don't have a grasp of what the science is AT ALL except to affirm (incorrectly) that the science puts the lie to the existence of God and the creation...

Keep on dreamin little man.

Heres a real scientist and a creationist preacher debating.

‪Kent Hovind vs Molecular Geneticist‬‏ - YouTube

Oh j you still hurt over our debate. That same guy taking on three of yours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKyyaURZW-o]‪Creation / Evolution Debate 19 - Three on One! - Dr. Hovind vs 3 Embry-Riddle University Professors‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Already watched it. Not very entertaining, bad recording.

Oh and there never was a debate with you and I.

A Pensacola evangelist who owns the defunct Dinosaur Adventure Land in Pensacola was arrested Thursday on 58 federal charges, including failing to pay $473,818 in employee-related taxes and making threats against investigators.

Of the 58 charges, 44 were filed against Kent Hovind and his wife, Jo, for evading bank reporting requirements as they withdrew $430,500 from AmSouth Bank between July 20, 2001, and Aug. 9, 2002.

Kent Hovind, who often calls himself “Dr. Dino,” has been sparring with the IRS for at least 17 years on his claims that he is employed by God, receives no income, has no expenses and owns no property.

“The debtor apparently maintains that as a minister of God, everything he owns belongs to God and he is not subject to paying taxes to the United States on money he receives for doing God’s work,” U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Lewis Killian Jr. wrote when he dismissed a claim from Hovind in 1996.
Kent Hovind: Evangelist arrested on federal charges

Real creationism at work.

VenomFangX has his YouTube account and website shut down

Edit: Monday 11th Jan, 2010. Shawn, a.k.a. VenomFangX has permanently removed his YouTube account. His parents and family are working with the YouTube users he slandered and issued illegal proceeding against to help him escape the young Earth creationism cult to which he has succumbed.

Shawn would regularly post videos in which he claimed to present proof that various scientific methods of establishing facts are flawed because they don’t take into account the kind of biblical literalism preached by convicted fraudster and Creation Science Evangelism ministry founder, Kent Hovind.

Initially Shawn enabled comments and video replies to his clips, later removing ones which refuted his claims. Then he simply disabled comments and video replies altogether.

A few months ago, Shawn launched his own website which included a PayPal donate button. In his YouTube videos he began requesting money for sick children. YouTube user dprjones did some digging around and discovered that Shawn had posted a video (which was later removed) in which he appeared to say that the donations were also to be used for his car payments and tuition.
VenomFangX has his YouTube account and website shut down « How good is that?

Creationism at its finest.

Dammit, now I want to kick hovind's butt...

But doesn't change the fact that those guys couldn't hold their own. When they are saying the evidence that the theory of evolution is true because they used cool computers and special equipment to confirm it, and creationism sucks because none of the major universities will teach it, they've got a problem.

There was a time when the major universities refused to teach the theory of evolution, too...

Forum List

Back