Dr. Disease? Fauci Was Funding Research on Monkeypox before outbreak...like COVID?

lurchadams said:
No. We want them to live. I want them to see how great America's going to be when we get the AR's and tank-piercing bullets out of the hands of civilians.

you're as big a knownothing as Joey Bai Xing.

These are lies. Why do you keep tagging me? Fauci has literally saved hundreds of thousands of lives in his career. Get away from me with this horrible garbage!
Wow. You’ve really lost your mind. Do you watch msnbc 24/7?

Wow. You’ve really lost your mind. Do you watch msnbc 24/7?
No, man. I just remember his work when Reagan was avoiding gay people dying, Fauci was isolating HIV and finding cures and treatments. The man's a hero and you hate him because he made your orange king look foolish - not that it takes much to do that!

No, man. I just remember his work when Reagan was avoiding gay people dying, Fauci was isolating HIV and finding cures and treatments. The man's a hero and you hate him because he made your orange king look foolish - not that it takes much to do that!

Actually, if you bothered to do any real research on the weasel at all you will find that the REAL doctors, who were working the front line of the AIDS epidemic, roundly despise fau chi because he ignored their excellent research.

They figure he is responsible for at least 100,000 needless deaths.

Forum List

Back