Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

Still waiting on one Hillary supporter to name an accomplishment. I've never heard one do it before.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's likely many are confusing Carson's ignorance for lies – it's not that he isn't telling the truth, he just doesn't know what the facts are.

In your case, it's both.
Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.

Well, with your head stuck so far up Obama's ass, I guess I can see why you've got brain damage.

Coming from a retard, I thank you!!

Still waiting on one Hillary supporter to name an accomplishment. I've never heard one do it before.

Clearly I'm not a hillary supporter. I challenge you to show one post where I defend or champion anything she's done. So I suggest you find another target, she's not my candidate.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Are you drunk ???

Are you?
upload_2015-11-3_1-27-9.jpeg

Dr. Carson isn't dumb, but on several things he's shown himself to be vacuous and ignorant outside of the medical field.

There is, however, IMO, one good thing about his ascendancy among the GOP candidates: he'll be easy to defeat in a general election. I truly cannot see him (as he exists today) faring well in a substantive discussion/debate against Mr. Sanders or Mrs. Clinton.

Listen, I take nothing away from any of the GOP candidates as far as their intelligence in their fields of expertise......I give them all creds on the level, its a given....however, when these people speak from a political standpoint, its sounds too simplistic, to amateur hour and not very bright at all, especially Dr. Dumb and Dumbo Trump.

Seeing black welfare recipients call a black retired neurosurgeon a "moron" just exemplifies how much Democrats have brainwashed them.

Gotdamit, everybody's on welfare with you people......LOLOLOLOLOL
upload_2015-11-3_1-28-29.jpeg

He's a real black man. Not like the phony Obama...half white...raised by whites in an Asian nation and Hawaiian culture.

The ONLY thing black about Obama is his dead beat dad who was never around. Other than that...his whole life is of white and Pacific culture.
images
Amazing isn't it, that a half breed can escaped his real roots of redneck'dom' and can grow up to be president.

Clearly I'm not a hillary supporter. I challenge you to show one post where I defend or champion anything she's done. So I suggest you find another target, she's not my candidate.
Never targeted you specifically tigger. When I do, you'll know it.

I think Dr. Carwr3ck actually lies for $ as well

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

He's a typical hustler....who'll say anything endorse anything and rally anything for the right dollar amount.....they all do it. I just wish he'd stick to hustling goobers than trying to be president.

Never targeted you specifically tigger. When I do, you'll know it.

Gloves off, game on.......I'll be waiting (smile)

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

Man you guys are really scared about Carson and Trump. I love it...

No, I don't listen to him and don't think his supporters do either. He may be a fine surgeon but his political skills are comparable to Joe the Plumber.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.

Man you guys are really scared about Carson and Trump. I love it...

As MIchael Jackson once put it....you keep dreaming. Carson is about as scary and Sarah Payme and Mitt Robme!!

Obama wishes he was a half as smart as Carson. Then he may have..you know, accomplished something. Lowered the debt. Won our wars.
Maybe Carson can find a spine for barry. Dudes like a spaghetti noodle. Soft as pudding...That would make a good parting gift when he takes the WH.

I hate to say this, but even Joe the Plumber had a little bit more political insight than Ben. I think Ben is in it for the money, I'm sorry. Nothing he's saying makes sense, nothing new he's bringing to the company and like Palin, I think its for the money. He knows damn well the GOP isn't gonna support a black man as their candidate and if he thinks this, he's dumber than I thought.
Did anyone listen to his explanation of his tax plan in the debates? He explained that we have a 15 trillion dollar economy so if will apply his flat tax of 15% it would generate enough revenues to run the government. 15% of 15 trillion is 2.25 trillion creating an 800 billion dollar deficit. He also seem to be ignoring the fact that you can't tax the GDP because 20% of the GDP is government.

I wonder whether he doesn't understand what he's proposing or he just lacks the communication skills to explain it.

Last edited:
Obama wishes he was a half as smart as Carson. Then he may have..you know, accomplished something. Lowered the debt. Won our wars.
Maybe Carson can find a spine for barry. Dudes like a spaghetti noodle. Soft as pudding...That would make a good parting gift when he takes the WH.

What has Carson done that would lead you to believe he could lower the debt and wins wars? The good doctor has consistently shown his lack of understanding of economic matters and his understanding of foreign policy seems to be limited to criticism of Clinton.

What has Carson done that would lead you to believe he could lower the debt and wins wars? The good doctor has consistently shown his lack of understanding of economic matters and his understanding of foreign policy seems to be limited to criticism of Clinton.

So why don't you enlighten us and explain how the superior Obama and other Democrats have done wonders for the economy and national debt. You know, because they are all so smart and well versed on matters of economics.

Cut gov and make the bottom 50% of taxpayers pay something. That would certainly get our debt headed the other way. Clinton and Barry's foreign policy are one and the same. And it's been a failure. Any gop candidate will have better foreign policy than these clowns. The Russian reset, the JV team, an autistic kid could drool up a better foreign policy strategy.

So why don't you enlighten us and explain how the superior Obama and other Democrats have done wonders for the economy and national debt. You know, because they are all so smart and well versed on matters of economics.
Oh you haven't heard. It's Bush's fault, and, and those obstructionist in congress!!

Forum List

Back