Dr. Dumb surges in GOP polls....LOLOLOLOLO

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
You just say he's dumb because he's black, you racist.

No, he's dumb because he's dumb. Color has nothing to do with it.

Ben Carwreck, the GOP front runner, who lies just for the sake of lying, is now the new Black in the GOP lineup. He now how's the highest poll numbers even better the Trump, the second biggest liar. I guess it is true with white people, once you go black you don't want to go back....LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

He separated conjoined twins. You can't be dumb and do that. What is dumb are arrogant, condescending lefties who believe their own misapprehensions are a reflection of the stupidity of those who disagree with them.

Christians are used to being lied to. Get what they get every Sunday from Dr. Carson.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.

Well look who's sitting in the WH right now.

A community organizer/part time Senator/law professor. He certainly wasn't qualified to be POTUS yet he is.

Talk about a fucking fool.

This is a stupid fucken thread. Can you actually name a time when president Obama wasn't lying. Your answer of course is no. You cannot name a time when Obama wasn't lying.

Wow! You're a racist, Bulldog.

You elected the dumbest twice. Carson is smarter than you and obuthole together. Retard.

GOP clowns so much anal leakage so few toilets
12190818_915383598517587_7405209909595621884_n.jpg
Everyone of them better than any libtard like you or Hillary.

You obviously don't realize the guy is a pediatric neurosurgeon.......dumb is not something you can call him without looking like an ass......

When he's running for surgeon general, than I'll ease up, right now this moron is running for leadership of this country and on that note, he's fuckin fool....do you ever listen to the shit this brainless political clown spews? My God, he's an embarrassment...and for idiots like you to find him okay???? My God, your fools too.
Obuthole is a bigger embarrassment.

It would be interesting to see the ultimate non-politician vs the ultimate politician in debates.

On one hand, Hillary's knowledge of the issues would obviously dwarf Carson's; on the other, I wonder if that is even a priority with the public at this point.

Plus there's Hillary's mountain of baggage and Carson's strict, almost child-like adhesion to his religion and some of the goofy things he's said. Holy crap.

Who knows what the electorate actually wants at this point.

You elected the dumbest twice. Carson is smarter than you and obuthole together. Retard.
Says it’s unconstitutional for courts to rule on the constitutionality of laws.
carson-jesus-dinosaur.jpg

• Women who get abortions are like slaveholders.
  • Obamacare is the worst thing since slavery.
  • ‘Hitler’ could happen in the U.S. today.
  • Jews could have prevented the Holocaust if they had guns.
  • College campuses should be monitored for liberal political speech.
  • Muslims should be disqualified from the presidency.
  • There’s a war on ‘what’s inside of women.’
  • Being gay is a choice because prison turns people gay.
  • There’s no such thing as a war crime.
  • Obama is depressing the economy to keep people on welfare.
  • Obama signed immigration reform to bring in government-dependent voters.
  • Congress should be able to remove judges for voting for marriage equality.
  • Anarchy could cancel the 2016 election.
  • Says evolution and the Big Bang theory are the work of the devil.
  • Referred to President Obama as a psychopath because he looks great “like most psychopaths.”

• Referred to President Obama as a psychopath because he looks great “like most psychopaths.”
Good for him, brave enough to state the truth.

Looks like the rightwing low information voters are switching horses

You're right, many of those are Carson Lies. Lies about what he said.

Forum List

Back