Dr. Falsey has not gotten the vaccine. But he demands that you do get the vaccine

He said so...............

You have any extra meth for sale?

He also said that he will get vaccinated when it is available to him.
Well if it was on TV it's real right?

People like you are comical

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.

Pure paranoid anti-science ravings. Why ever go to a doctor? If you think like Esalla, why take a pain killer when you’re in pain? Why buy store bought food? Why ever use a cellphone or computer?

They are all being used to invade our precious bodily fluids, to take over our minds, to turn us into hive persons!

Seriously, how do these people ever get up in the morning? If I thought there were so many great communist conspiracies out there, I don’t think I could get out of bed, use electrical devices, turn on the lights in my home, expose myself to radio waves or cell phone towers! But I guess that’s just me. Guess I’m a sheepie!

:chillpill:

Last edited:
Pure paranoid anti-science ravings. Why ever go to a doctor? If you think like Esalla, why take a pain killer when you’re in pain? Why buy store bought food? Why ever use a cellphone or computer?

They are all being used to invade our precious bodily fluids, to take over our mind, to turn us into hive persons!

Seriously, how do these people ever get up in the morning? If I thought there were so many great communist conspiracies out there, I don’t think I could get out of bed, use electrical devices, start on the lights in my home, expose myself to radio waves or cell phone towers! But I guess that’s just me. Guess I’m a sheepish!

:chillpill:

Great reply!!

What is comical is the fact that you quote his words as evidence, and then claim his other words are part of a vast conspiracy theory.
The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

democrats-official-tinfoil-hat-options-acaution-tin-foil-hat-area-17630466.png

The only conspiracy is spread by people like you that believe what they see on TV and the internet, instead of thinking for themselves.

No vaccine is needed for an imaginary pandemic. 500,000 Americans died of tobacco issues this year, because there is no vaccine for stupid

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I personally know people who died from covid-19. If you want to pretend you know better than the countless scientists, doctors and nurses fighting this pandemic, suit yourself. I'm calling bullshit.
You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 278,544 deaths annually among men (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 201,773 deaths annually among women (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Cigarette smoking causes premature death:
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Secondhand Smoke and Death
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 7,333 annual deaths from lung cancer.1
  • Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Men
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
Increased Risk for Death Among Women
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • In 2000, 67,600 women died from lung cancer.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

You know no one who died of covid 19, though you may know people who died with it.

You also know people who died of tobacco related cancer, and you know a lot more of them, but for some reason you do not give a shit about them.

So what do you smoke simpleton, I can tell from looking at your mugshot that you are a smoker? 500,000 Americans died from smoking in 2020, are you next

Cigarettes and Death
Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.1,6 Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:1
  • Life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers.1,2
  • Quitting smoking before the age of 40 reduces the risk of dying from smoking-related disease by about 90%.2
Exposure to secondhand smoke causes an estimated 41,000 deaths each year among adults in the United States:1
  • Men who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 17 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 23 times.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged men by almost four times.1
  • Women who smoke increase their risk of dying from bronchitis and emphysema by 12 times; from cancer of the trachea, lung, and bronchus by more than 12 times.1
  • Between 1960 and 1990, deaths from lung cancer among women increased by more than 500%.7
  • In 1987, lung cancer surpassed breast cancer to become the leading cause of cancer death among U.S. women.8
  • During 2010–2014, almost 282,000 women (56,359 women each year) will die from lung cancer.1
  • Smoking increases the risk of dying from coronary heart disease among middle-aged women by almost five times.1

Oh, so now you claim to know who I know and how they died?

Bullshit.

Lib loons dont want the vaccine because that is a solution and they are not seeking a solution. They want their health guaranteed by everyone else staying masked and locked even though neither works.
Read the link. He hasn't taken it because the vaccine hasn't arrived yet for NIH. He plans to take it as soon as it does.

That is the worst bullshit spin if I ever heard one. Waiting for it to arrive at NIH? Are you kidding? Fauci is practically an overnight celebrity because of COVID. We are all certain if the good Doctor wanted the vaccine, he could use just a little clout to get a special delivery.

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

98 Lingering Symptoms Of Covid-19 #HumbleHolisticsDoc - YouTube

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.
The CDC said that only 10,000 people died of covid, the rest died with it. Argue with the CDC not me fool.

What the fools like you miss are the millions of people not wearing mask that are healthier than those who do, so there is no evidence that mask wearing is helping anyone.

But you saw it on TV and you believe like the zombie smoker and nicotine addict that you are

And because of that you insist you know the people I know did not die of covid.

Respiratory therapist at Tuscaloosa hospital dies from COVID-19 complications | CBS 42

He was 53 years old and had no underlying conditions. So fuck you and the horse your road in on.

• Thanks

Cigarettes and Death

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Cigarettes and Death
I believe more people have committed suicide because of the lock downs than have died from actual covid. No concern there.

Cigarettes and Death
I believe more people have committed suicide because of the lock downs than have died from actual covid. No concern there.

If that were true, and I don't believe it is, then the suicides had mental issues (depression ect) before the lockdown. If you believe that the underlying conditions (like diabetes, hypertension ect) of hundreds of thousands of people are what killed them, and not covid-19, then the mental issues were the cause of the suicides and not the lockdown.

Cigarettes and Death

If that were true, and I don't believe it is, then the suicides had mental issues (depression ect) before the lockdown. If you believe that the underlying conditions (like diabetes, hypertension ect) of hundreds of thousands of people are what killed them, and not covid-19, then the mental issues were the cause of the suicides and not the lockdown.
Well government takes the livelihood of a person and makes them stay at home alone. With no human contact, not even family. What could possibly happen?
131938129_10224644319362138_5580034048776353005_o.jpg

He took the vaccine a week before he and Bill released it(Kobee) to the public and blamed it on a WooHoo.
The real miracle is the assholes who 'get it" and only need 3-5 days off the propaganda circuit

Cigarettes and Death

Well government takes the livelihood of a person and makes them stay at home alone. With no human contact, not even family. What could possibly happen?
View attachment 431078

I am not denying the seriousness of it.

I am just holding the claim to the same standard as those who try to minimize covid deaths.

There is certainly “no vaccine for stupid.” There we can all agree!

But it seems Essala is progressing, like Abraham did when he smashed the false idols and realized there was only one god:
According to Essala I am spreading ... “the only conspiracy”!

:cryhug_1_:

I — because Essala says so — believe what I see on TV without thinking for myself. Funny, I always thought of myself as somebody particularly capable of discriminating between what is true and what is false — in politics and on TV. Guess I should ... just listen to Essala!

But what makes Essala more trustworthy than, say ... Dr. Fauci?
Why do I believe Dr. Fauci will do ... as he says he will do?

The real questions, it seems to me, are best addressed to Essala directly:

Why did your own parents let those damn government Communists infect you with childhood vaccinations?

Were your parents also in on ... the one great conspiracy?

:dance:

• Love

Thanks for confirming what Trump said. That the virus was a hoax. By the way, have you proved it to be an "imaginary pandemic?"

There is certainly “no vaccine for stupid.” There we can all agree!

But it seems Essala is progressing, like Abraham did when he smashed the false idols and realized there was only one god:
According to Essala I am spreading ... “the only conspiracy”!

:cryhug_1_:

I — because Essala says so — believe what I see on TV without thinking for myself. Funny, I always thought of myself as somebody particularly capable of discriminating between what is true and what is false — in politics and on TV. Guess I should ... just listen to Essala!

But what makes Essala more trustworthy than, say ... Dr. Fauci?
Why do I believe Dr. Fauci will do ... as he says he will do?

The real questions, it seems to me, are best addressed to Essala directly:

Why did your own parents let those damn government Communists infect you with childhood vaccinations?

Were your parents also in on ... the one great conspiracy?

:dance:
How folks like Essala walk across the street without getting run over, will forever be a mystery for me.

Cigarettes and Death
What you believe is worth teats on a bo hog.

Forum List

Back