Dr. Fauci and family receiving death threats

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.

Last edited:
Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Typical of Trumpista psychos. They believe in the own form of cancel culture, i.e. permanent.

Nick Sandmann and his family received many threats form Øbamaites.
It is just pitiful how you justiy threats against Dr. Fauci and His family by a deflection. But that is all you low lifes have.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He has screwed up EVERY DAMN PREDICTION he ever made. And the left treats him like he is the Second Coming

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He's not the nations leading infectious disease expert douche bag, he's just a bureaucrat who heads up the NIH, and has for thirty years! He's not even a decently respectable physician, he's just a mouth piece.... As to threats he may or may not receive, one needs to be very cautious when they take the side of a hostile foreign power over that of their own nation, which Fauci definitely has done on multiple occasions, going as far as defending the WHO even after it was outed specifically for having deliberately misled the United States as to the apparent threat the wuhan flu represented! Fauci is a scumbag leftist and obviously sympathetic towards the communist Chinese, or do you only tune into CNN & MSNBC, in which case you'd be totally clueless to what the traitor has repeatedly done these past 6-months....

Typical of Trumpista psychos. They believe in the own form of cancel culture, i.e. permanent.
Basically.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He has screwed up EVERY DAMN PREDICTION he ever made. And the left treats him like he is the Second Coming
So that justifies threatening him, his wife and his daughters? Are you that ignorant?

He's not the nations leading infectious disease expert douche bag, he's just a bureaucrat who heads up the NIH, and has for thirty years! He's not even a decently respectable physician, he's just a mouth piece.... As to threats he may or may not receive, one needs to be very cautious when they take the side of a hostile foreign power over that of their own nation, which Fauci definitely has done on multiple occasions, going as far as defending the WHO even after it was outed specifically for having deliberately misled the United States as to the apparent threat the wuhan flu represented! Fauci is a scumbag leftist and obviously sympathetic towards the communist Chinese, or do you only tune into CNN & MSNBC, in which case you'd be totally clueless to what the traitor has repeatedly done these past 6-months....
It is because of lowlifes like yourself that heroes like Dr. Fauci and his family need extra protection. Your post is completely unhinged and divorced from reality. You’re just another Trumpist psycho.

Last edited:

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
What the hell do threats against Fauci have to do with Trump, you TDS afflicted moron?

What the hell do threats against Fauci have to do with Trump, you TDS afflicted moron?
I did not mention Trump per se you illiterate. I mentioned Trumpist psychos like yourself you dolt. The same psychos who trash Dr. Fauci on a daily basis with lies.

Last edited:

It is because of lowlifes like yourself that heroes like Dr. Fauci and his family need extra protection. Your post is completely unhinged and divorced from reality. You’re just another Trumpist psycho.
He's not a hero, everything you just blathered out has been demonstrably proven false, this is irrefutable and true and just because you hate the truth of it doesn't make it so, indeed such a viewpoint as yours almost indicates a psychotic state.... You are a sick, twisted creature to even attempt such lies in public forum, the man was nakedly carrying water for communist China and the WHO even well after the truth had begun to emerge.

He is most certainly the fiend who succeeded in getting the nation shut down, and he sure as shit was conflating flu deaths into wuhan fever deaths, as everyone at CDC/NIH was doing, which is what prompted his contemporary Birx, to reveal that she could not take anything stated by CDC seriously because all had been so radically erroneous to date!

And that latter is the difference between then and now, its why the fatality ratios are so much lower just two months later, its because the wuhan fever was never, ever as dangerous as Fauci and his fellow radical leftists declared it to be, they were using the flu(worst flu season in a decade)to intentionally inflate fatality ratios and of course panic!

I do not mention Trump per as you illiterate. I mentioned Trumpist psychos like yourself you dolt. The same psychos who trash Dr. Fauci on a daily basis with lies.
Fauci deserves to trashed because of his dangerous lies, no matter what you think of Trump.

Dr. Fauci and family receiving death threads from Trumpist psychos

Title has been edited as you have no evidence of who is sending threats
Who else would it be?

It's an assumption on your part and possibly a correct one, but if you're going to declare something as fact you need evidence to back it up
No argument. I accept your change and rationale.

Forum List

Back