Dr. Fauci and family receiving death threats

Exactly HOW did this sawed off little runt fuck know this years ago...

114890932-273043267331192-6422752895895243765-n.jpg

You're so goddamned stupid that any photoshop has you fully convinced. It's why Russia is having a field day with their propaganda.

Here's your sign ———> Stoopid

Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He has screwed up EVERY DAMN PREDICTION he ever made. And the left treats him like he is the Second Coming
Plus, he is caught not wearing his mask and not distancing! o_O

Fascist It’s ‘Mischievous’ to Criticize Me Taking Off Face Diaper in Baseball Stands

Jussie Smollett received death threats from.... Jussie Smollett! Lulz.

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He has screwed up EVERY DAMN PREDICTION he ever made. And the left treats him like he is the Second Coming

Fascist It’s ‘Mischievous’ to Criticize Me Taking Off Face Diaper in Baseball Stands
Then he lied when questioned about that, saying he was dehydrated and removed his mask to drink water.
This is just like AGW extremists driving SUVs and flying in personal jets.

Well BLM and Antifa and”venters” threaten families who have caused them no harm All The Time so a guy who ran the overreactive hoax may want to consider the repercussions before doing

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.

What a time to post this.

Trump supporter was just murdered by a leftist for (almost certainly) having the wrong opinion.

If Fauci is getting death threats I hope those responsible are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law I also hope the next time someone the left does like not and agree with gets death threats you show the same outrage over them as have for these.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Sob, sob....sniffle, sniffle.....that jesuit piece of shit is gonna be worm food soon enough. It's a "reaping what you have sown" thing. He was a major player in the release of this bio-weapon.

Last edited:

Then he lied when questioned about that, saying he was dehydrated and removed his mask to drink water.
This is just like AGW extremists driving SUVs and flying in personal jets.
What was his excuse for not distancing??? Fraudster! :whip:

Who gives a shit?
The man's a politician playing scientist.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Typical of Trumpista psychos. They believe in the own form of cancel culture, i.e. permanent.
Yeah...because TrumpBots have been destroying property.
What kind of a moron are you because you're definitely a moron.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Typical of Trumpista psychos. They believe in the own form of cancel culture, i.e. permanent.
Yeah...because TrumpBots have been destroying property.
What kind of a moron are you because you're definitely a moron.
Then there are the real peaceful woke protesters.

PANIC IN SEATTLE: Antifa Terrorists Randomly Attack Business Owners and Employees…Torch Buildings…Warn People Living Above Starbucks To Evacuate! [VIDEO] Right now going on!

The violent right at it again. Fauci has to take it seriously since every extremest death in 2018 was from right wing groups and almost every death in 2019 - I’ve posted those links several times.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”

The Democrae hack whats his address I will send the Milwaukee chapeter of hells Angels over now

The violent right at it again. Fauci has to take it seriously since every extremest death in 2018 was from right wing groups and almost every death in 2019 - I’ve posted those links several times.

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday that he’s had to hire security to protect himself and his family after receiving death threats from people who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic and the science behind regulations.

During a livestreamed talk with CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta hosted by Harvard’s School of Public Health, the infectious disease expert said he was taken aback by the harassment he and his family have received in the last few months.

Noting that crisis “brings out the best of people and the worst of people,” Fauci said, “getting death threats for me and my family and harassing my daughters to the point where I have to get security, it’s amazing.”
How do I despise Tony "Jesuit" Fauci"? Let me count the ways.

#1 He is thicker than thieves with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation whose vaccines have killed and maimed millions in third world countries.

#2 He was the over-see'er of this particular strain of the flu to Wuahan that was produced at Fort Detrick , Maryland in 2015 for further "research".

#3 He stands to make millions from big pharma with the "tracer vaccine".

#4 He publicly stated that the Trump admin would be dealing with a pandemic proving foreknowledge of what would be released due to the Wuhan research.

Summation: This bureaucratic piece of globalist shit that sucks the dick of the World Health Organization that works at the leisure of the globalist U.N is a genocidical NAZI that is worthy of all the disgust thrown his way. Anyone that defends this disgusting pile of shit is worthy of the same type of disdain as he is....get it, asswipe?

Forum List

Back