Dr. Fauci and family receiving death threats

There are Trump supporters that are stupid and psychotic, same can be said about Obama supporters and anyone else’s supporters.

Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
He's not the nations leading infectious disease expert douche bag, he's just a bureaucrat who heads up the NIH, and has for thirty years! He's not even a decently respectable physician, he's just a mouth piece.... As to threats he may or may not receive, one needs to be very cautious when they take the side of a hostile foreign power over that of their own nation, which Fauci definitely has done on multiple occasions, going as far as defending the WHO even after it was outed specifically for having deliberately misled the United States as to the apparent threat the wuhan flu represented! Fauci is a scumbag leftist and obviously sympathetic towards the communist Chinese, or do you only tune into CNN & MSNBC, in which case you'd be totally clueless to what the traitor has repeatedly done these past 6-months....
It is because of lowlifes like yourself that heroes like Dr. Fauci and his family need extra protection. Your post is completely unhinged and divorced from reality. You’re just another Trumpist psycho.
He's not a hero, everything you just blathered out has been demonstrably proven false, this is irrefutable and true and just because you hate the truth of it doesn't make it so, indeed such a viewpoint as yours almost indicates a psychotic state.... You are a sick, twisted creature to even attempt such lies in public forum, the man was nakedly carrying water for communist China and the WHO even well after the truth had begun to emerge.

He is most certainly the fiend who succeeded in getting the nation shut down, and he sure as shit was conflating flu deaths into wuhan fever deaths, as everyone at CDC/NIH was doing, which is what prompted his contemporary Birx, to reveal that she could not take anything stated by CDC seriously because all had been so radically erroneous to date!

And that latter is the difference between then and now, its why the fatality ratios are so much lower just two months later, its because the wuhan fever was never, ever as dangerous as Fauci and his fellow radical leftists declared it to be, they were using the flu(worst flu season in a decade)to intentionally inflate fatality ratios and of course panic!
Did you just write that Dr. Fauci was “nakedly carrying water for the communist Chinese”? Trumpers are more deranged than even I could imagine.

His wife and daughters should be off limits.

He shouldn't be receiving death threats, but neither has he earned any respect.

I did not mention Trump per se you illiterate. I mentioned Trumpist psychos like yourself you dolt. The same psychos who trash Dr. Fauci on a daily basis with lies.

I find it amusing that you call others illiterate while being unable to recognize a fragment.

I will let you off the hook for the missed comma, though.

Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been assigned personal security after receiving 'serious threats.'

The nation's top infectious disease expert told CNN that he, his wife and his three daughters have been targets of hate mail and scary warnings since the early days of the coronavirus pandemic.

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Not exactly a surprise. There's a lot of whacked out paranoids out there who probably think he's an evil commie who will turn us into Venezuela at his first chance.

Making death threats against a corrupt bureaucrat is just stupid. You don't threaten to kill people for being an ignoramus

There is the possibility that the "death threats" are due to the taking of his own life...he has been photographed yesterday intentionally not wearing a face mask out of doors while taking a selfie [or doing something very funny without his mask using the cell phone]thereby according to some ending his life or someone else's....how hard is it to imagine even someone in this thread, certainly on this forum believing what he did is somehow dangerous..."DUDE YOU CRAZY, YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

He's not the nations leading infectious disease expert douche bag, he's just a bureaucrat who heads up the NIH, and has for thirty years! He's not even a decently respectable physician, he's just a mouth piece....

Say it louder for the people in the back!

To me it's telling that presidents and politicians love him, for example George "New World Order" HW Bush.

But with regular people, apparently there has been controversy for a long time. Also telling.

115977094-176539627159727-7999252865236608867-n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Tiny Tony Fraudi should be charged for being a domestic terrorist. His false predictions destroyed much of the US economy and emboldened domestic terrorist sympathizing democrat majors and governments to continue to deny US citizens Constitutional rights while protecting illegal aliens.

Obvious question, why would a Major League Baseball team have him throw out the first pitch of the year?

Interestingly, he throws a baseball even worse than Obama.

And he is like, "Oops, oh well, hehehe" and shrugs it off after he failed to throw a baseball, just he did with his devastatingly wrong advice.

Last edited:

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These self-professed Trumpers that attack Dr. Fauci are obviously deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
There is no shortage of wingdings on either end of the political spectrum. I could post a hundred links to Conservatives being targets of death threats from nutcase Leftists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

There will be those that will say how do you know they were Trumpist psychos. I say look at their posts on this forum and others. These people that attack Dr. Fauci are deranged as they attack him in the most visceral and vicious way.
Typical of Trumpista psychos. They believe in the own form of cancel culture, i.e. permanent.
You know darn well, Leftists just luv them some death threats.

Exactly HOW did this sawed off little runt fuck know this years ago...

114890932-273043267331192-6422752895895243765-n.jpg
You senile moron, Dr. Fauci was doing his job and being prescient. This is what he was trained to do. He wasn’t the only one warning of a possible pandemic. There were more than enough signs that a possible. pandemic was in the offing. But hey that is why people like you work at at Taco Bell and do not head the CDC.

Johnlaw, who in the fuck trained Tiny Tony Fraudi? Why isn't that person or person's (Bill Gates, Crooked Hillary, Loose Dentures Pelosi, etc.) who "trained" him testifying before Congress as to what in the fuck they based the training on?

Exactly HOW did this sawed off little runt fuck know this years ago...

114890932-273043267331192-6422752895895243765-n.jpg
You senile moron, Dr. Fauci was doing his job and being prescient. This is what he was trained to do. He wasn’t the only one warning of a possible pandemic. There were more than enough signs that a possible. pandemic was in the offing. But hey that is why people like you work at at Taco Bell and do not head the CDC.
A pathetic excuse from a pathetic gas bag.

Maybe if admitted you want to suck his dick we'd understand why you feel such a strong need to run cover for that little ass clown, that's been wrong more than he's been right, and changed his tune more times than fucking ELVIS.

Who cares?

Wonder if the left cares about this?

Or this

Suddenly people who threaten others with violence and property crime, etc., are bad and should be taken seriously? I don’t believe you’re consistent enough to be considered credible.

Forum List

Back