Dr. Fauci is our Supreme Leader

Aside from the easy path that Fuaci took by lying to us for our own good...He could have followed a different path. He could have brought out the American "can do" spirit and inspired our people to make masks and refrain from panic buying. Some Americans might believe that him lying to us for our own good was the better path...I do not.

When discussing the potential of millions of lives lost, directly associated with the good Dr. Fuaci... The subject of "therapeutics" often arises. Obviously the benefits of early treatment in mild cases should have been a primary focus all along in regards to Covid-19. IMHO that was not the case. The "narrative" that Fuaci embraced was that the jab was the way to go, and "therapeutics" were simply "conspiracy nut stuff"...As it turns out, these treatments could have saved countless lives. Fuaci knows this. He is evil.

Oh, come now... that's just a matter of "delegation", isn't it?

And by that, I mean that the Executive (elected) delegates such "calls" to a competent agency (HHS, subsection CDC) operating under his supervision.

If...

1. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is the Executive
2. The Secretary of the US Dept of Health and Human Services reports directly to him
3. The Director of the Centers for Disease Control reports directly to the Secretary of HHS
4. Neither the Secretary of HHS nor the Executive override the CDC's pronouncement

...then does not that entirely intact chain-of-command leading to the elected Executive actually fulfill your requirement?
Just what is the chain of command right now?.... Joe is not in top I guarantee you that....

Forum List

Back