Dr. Fauci, Tear Off These Masks If the epidemic continues on its current course, it will be safe to uncover your face by Memorial Day.

You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.
If you had something substantive to say, you probably would have done so.

How many posts are spent attacking me and not showing where I’m wrong?

You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.

Oh....? If I did know them... You certainly aren't going to get them now. You are stupid for thinking me that stupid.

You’ve only attacked me rather than say anything about the logic. Is it just a coincidence that his long-standing condition worsened after getting COVID?
Doesn't matter. I'm calling you stupid for the previous reasons I gave. Let me say it again, in bold this time:

You are welcome to think I'm a liar. I don't care.

Oh....? If I did know them... You certainly aren't going to get them now. You are stupid for thinking me that stupid.

You’ve only attacked me rather than say anything about the logic. Is it just a coincidence that his long-standing condition worsened after getting COVID?
Doesn't matter. I'm calling you stupid for the previous reasons I gave. Let me say it again, in bold this time:

You are welcome to think I'm a liar. I don't care.
I never expected to get anything from you after your first response. It was clear that you wouldn’t allow your firmly held belief to be challenged.

And for daring to challenge your statement, you lash out at me. Not exactly a lot of courage on display here.

I never expected to get anything from you after your first response. It was clear that you wouldn’t allow your firmly held belief to be challenged.

And for daring to challenge your statement, you lash out at me. Not exactly a lot of courage on display here.
It was never challenged to begin with. Someone who has no idea of the situation or people within it is telling me I'm wrong when I do know. If you think that's challenging me somehow... Again... You're an idiot.

All you are asking me to do is prove it to you. And that's putting it in the best possible light. You phrased it as an assertion, not a question... I don't care what you think of me. There are posters here I'd go through this with. You are not one of them. You know why? Read my sig.

Edit: Maybe one day I'll change my mind about you. That'll take evidence that I should. So far...
Edit2: People have been added and removed from my sig. Most likely don't notice. Just to be fair and let you know that. Until I remove you from my sig... You can pretty much expect this from me.

Last edited:
Mine is off to. Maybe the quack Fauci should be honest for once and show the people this, he won't though because he is a Big Pharma salesman.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

Contagion Myth & Unconventional Ways To Treat Viruses.

Stop being part of the problem. You are killing people.

So how can I kill people if a virus can't be spread? That was even proved in the 1900s. Have you ever heard of science? Real science where experiments are done and not this fake science we have now. Not to mention, I have not been sick in years because I don't use big pharma crap. Germ theory is a fraud.

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

The State of Science, Microbiology, and Vaccines Circa 1918

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

Mine is off to. Maybe the quack Fauci should be honest for once and show the people this, he won't though because he is a Big Pharma salesman.

Keep reading:

If you are going to base your Dr. Tom Cowan and:
My ideas, such as the heart is not a pump, blocked arteries are not the main cause of heart attacks, vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, cancer is not a genetic disease, and the “war on cancer” has been an utter failure, have been the subjects of three of my books.
Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

If you want to treat your cancer with Mistletoe treatments go right ahead:
hypothesised that mistletoe could cure cancer, on the basis of the observation that the plant was a parasite which eventually killed its host, a process which he claimed paralleled the progression of cancer.[2] Steiner believed the plant's medical potential was influenced by the position of the sun, moon and planets and that it therefore was important to harvest the plant at the right time.[28] Some mistletoe preparations are ultra-diluted; others are made from fermented mistletoe.[2] The most commonly used trade names for mistletoe drugs are Iscador and Helixor.[4]
Anthroposophic medicine - Wikipedia

but to base your health on studies from the 1918 vaccines are beyond believe. Science has come a long way.

While nutrition has a place, but this new age shit has to go:

Steiner believed that the sex of a baby was determined at the moment of conception by the alignment of the stars.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So you threw your mask away and not going to get the vaccine, its people like you that put us all at risk. I hope you stay home!!

Dr. Tom Cowen is the real true nutcase in my opinion.
the TRUTH is -- YOU are the real true nutcase .along with the rest of you whining, pathetic commies of the demonRATS

Exactly WTF19!:)

Keep reading:

My ideas, such as the heart is not a pump, blocked arteries are not the main cause of heart attacks, vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, cancer is not a genetic disease, and the “war on cancer” has been an utter failure, have been the subjects of three of my books.
Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

hypothesised that mistletoe could cure cancer, on the basis of the observation that the plant was a parasite which eventually killed its host, a process which he claimed paralleled the progression of cancer.[2] Steiner believed the plant's medical potential was influenced by the position of the sun, moon and planets and that it therefore was important to harvest the plant at the right time.[28] Some mistletoe preparations are ultra-diluted; others are made from fermented mistletoe.[2] The most commonly used trade names for mistletoe drugs are Iscador and Helixor.[4]

but to base your health on studies from the 1918 vaccines are beyond believe. Science has come a long way.

Steiner believed that the sex of a baby was determined at the moment of conception by the alignment of the stars.

So you threw your mask away and not going to get the vaccine, its people like you that put us all at risk. I hope you stay home!!

I don't wear a mask and I will not get the vaccine and I'm everywhere! So screw you.

I agree!! :smiliehug: The real nutcases are ones dumb enough to wear a mask and trust their government and the pharma cartel. They are nothing more then mind controlled zombies.

Keep reading:

Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

I don't wear a mask and I will not get the vaccine and I'm everywhere! So screw you.

I agree!! :smiliehug: The real nutcases are ones dumb enough to wear a mask and trust their government and the pharma cartel. They are nothing more then mind controlled zombies.
You really are an Idiot. That's the most ignorant shit ever.

Fauci has shown that he lies when it suits him.

That makes him as useless as a box of rocks.
Donald J Trump. That's your POTUS. Place blame where it belongs. Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Keep reading:

Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

You really are an Idiot. That's the most ignorant shit ever.

BRAIN DEAD? Your empty mind attracts and absorbs FAKE THOUGHTS as a facsimile of "thought" so that the emptiness of your vessel will mouth the meaninglessness of their empty thoughts. What exactly is meant by the term "Zombie"? This description becomes the paradigm or essence of the character of the Zombified mentality - "letting someone else think for you" - this is the mark of the BRAIN DEAD - "Zombie see, Zombie do" - Zombie sees others wearing masks so Zombie wears masks - Zombie sees others get COVID injections so Zombie gets COVID injection - Zombie believes that healthy human beings are actually deadly threats to the Zombie LACK OF HEALTH - this daisy chain is a form of circular logic that fills the void that Zombies call a mind - "knock knock - whose there? "no one" because the Zombie only looks human but without a mind cannot be defined as human.

Donald J Trump. That's your POTUS. Place blame where it belongs. Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Actually it is more in part because of Bill Gates, The Rockefellers and Clause Swab. This scam is much bigger then the Trump.

Place blame where it belongs. CHINESE FLU (COVID-19) pandemic:
beiing xiden
cum-inme harris
barrag-o
PIG-lousi
DEMONRATS
and the chinese governent

2 responses to the same post, 2 logical fallacies, and still no point whatsoever.

That level of stupid takes effort, so kudos.

Last edited:
So how can I kill people if a virus can't be spread?
Are you crazy? This virus is spreading all over the damn place.

Stop being part of the problem. Every damn one of you anti-mask, anti-vaccination, anti-american mother-fuckers is a mass murderer.

Are you claiming the 1918-1920 influenza didn't kill over 50 million worldwide? You DO understand that a common cold is caused by a virus, right? Millions get sick from colds every year. How is this happening if a virus isn't infective?

Possibly the 1918 flu killed 100 million. 645 million in the United States. We're nearly up to that now with C'OVID ---- however, the population has tripled since then, so it would have to be 2.2 million dead to equal the fatality of the 1918 flu.

Are you claiming the 1918-1920 influenza didn't kill over 50 million worldwide? You DO understand that a common cold is caused by a virus, right? Millions get sick from colds every year. How is this happening if a virus isn't infective?

This Plannedemic is not the first time they did this:

The First Case: Military Vaccination Experiments in Fort Riley, Kansas

WW1 Draft = Human Test Subjects

The fledgling pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, had something they never had before – a large supply of human test subjects. Supplied by the U.S. military’s first draft, the test pool of subjects ballooned to over 6 million men.

Autopsies after the war proved that the 1918 flu was NOT a “FLU” at all. It was caused by random dosages of an experimental ‘bacterial meningitis vaccine’, which to this day, mimics flu-like symptoms. The massive, multiple assaults with additional vaccines on the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created a “killing field”. Those that were not vaccinated were not affected.

So… How did Civilians Die?

1.WW1 ended sooner than expected, leaving HUGE quantities of unused experimental vaccines.
2.Fearing that soldiers coming home would spread diseases to their families, The U.S. government pushed the largest vaccine ‘fear’ campaign in history. They used the human population as a research and development lab to field test experimental vaccines.
3.Tens of millions of civilians died in the same manner as did the soldiers.
4.Instead of stopping the vaccines, doctors intensified them, calling it the great “Spanish Flu of 1918”. As a result, ONLY THE VACCINATED DIED.

No, Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine Did Not Cause 1918 Spanish Flu (boomlive.in)

Multiple Facebook posts shared hundreds of times claim the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic was actually "not a flu at all" but was instead "caused by random dosages of an experimental 'bacterial meningitis vaccine'". The claim is false; experts agree that a novel strain of the H1N1 virus caused the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic and that no bacterial meningitis vaccination program was carried out in 1918. The claim was published on Facebook by a New Zealand-based user here.
snip
The post goes on to claim: "The massive, multiple assaults with additional vaccines on the unprepared immune systems of soldiers and civilians created a 'killing field'. Those that were not vaccinated were not affected." A similar claim was also shared hundreds of times by Facebook users from around the world here, here and here. The claim, however, is false.

No, Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine Did Not Cause 1918 Spanish Flu
Shoooo, I am convinced that the 1918 "flu" was a coronavirus. Look at the similarities --- influenza NEVERnevernever flares up in the summer, but this one is doing it constantly, second year of summer surges. So did the 1918 flu: that was when it was deadliest, in fact. They had like the week before just discovered viruses at all at that time, and electron microscopes didn't come in till the '50s --- they didn't know what it was! For a long time, they thought it was bacterial. Wasn't.

There was a lot of carry-on about how they dug people up from 1918, sequenced it, put recipes to build it on the Internet --- but they also thought it had returned with the huge Gerald Ford mistake in the '70s, where there was no pandemic, or even one real case and they vaccinated millions of people for nothing, and had lots of paralysis because of that. The bottom line, they don't have a clue what they are doing, and I am betting they'll soon admit the 1918 pandemic was a coronavirus, even worse than this one.

Forum List

Back