Dr. Fauci, Tear Off These Masks If the epidemic continues on its current course, it will be safe to uncover your face by Memorial Day.

Wonder of Wonders Fauci says masks may not be needed by Memorial Day
No, Fauci didn't say that--you got me all excited for nothing. The writer of the op ed in the WSJ said it, and unfortunately, he ain't Fauci.
Fauci is just one voice but we are supposed to listen to him? Why? No one has bankrupted more businesses than Fauci. Pretty sad.
Well, you can listen to who you want, but I'm pretty sure my governor is going to listen to him.

Mine is off to. Maybe the quack Fauci should be honest for once and show the people this, he won't though because he is a Big Pharma salesman.

Scientists Proved Viruses Are Not Contagious in 1918

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

The experiments also showed that vaccines do nothing good whatsoever.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

Contagion Myth & Unconventional Ways To Treat Viruses.

If you are going to base your Dr. Tom Cowan and:
My ideas, such as the heart is not a pump, blocked arteries are not the main cause of heart attacks, vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, cancer is not a genetic disease, and the “war on cancer” has been an utter failure, have been the subjects of three of my books.
Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

If you want to treat your cancer with Mistletoe treatments go right ahead:
hypothesised that mistletoe could cure cancer, on the basis of the observation that the plant was a parasite which eventually killed its host, a process which he claimed paralleled the progression of cancer.[2] Steiner believed the plant's medical potential was influenced by the position of the sun, moon and planets and that it therefore was important to harvest the plant at the right time.[28] Some mistletoe preparations are ultra-diluted; others are made from fermented mistletoe.[2] The most commonly used trade names for mistletoe drugs are Iscador and Helixor.[4]
Anthroposophic medicine - Wikipedia

but to base your health on studies from the 1918 vaccines are beyond believe. Science has come a long way.

While nutrition has a place, but this new age shit has to go:

Steiner believed that the sex of a baby was determined at the moment of conception by the alignment of the stars.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So you threw your mask away and not going to get the vaccine, its people like you that put us all at risk. I hope you stay home!!

Dr. Tom Cowen is the real true nutcase in my opinion.
the TRUTH is -- YOU are the real true nutcase .along with the rest of you whining, pathetic commies of the demonRATS

Mine is off to. Maybe the quack Fauci should be honest for once and show the people this, he won't though because he is a Big Pharma salesman.

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

In the well referenced and peer reviewed paper, it is stated as follows [with spacing added to assist the reader]:

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco.

The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.

His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer’s bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients.

Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face.

None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza. Rosenau was clearly puzzled, and he cautioned against drawing conclusions from negative results. He ended his article in JAMA with a telling acknowledgement:

“We entered the outbreak with a notion that we knew the cause of the disease and were quite sure we knew how it was transmitted from person to person. Perhaps, if we have learned anything, it is that we are not quite sure what we know about the disease.” (p. 313)

The research conducted at Angel Island and that continued in early 1919 in Boston broadened this research by inoculating with the Mathers streptococcus and by including a search for filter-passing agents, but it produced similar negative results.

It seemed that what was acknowledged to be one of the most contagious of communicable diseases could not be transferred under experimental conditions.

Keep reading:

If you are going to base your Dr. Tom Cowan and:
My ideas, such as the heart is not a pump, blocked arteries are not the main cause of heart attacks, vaccines are ineffective and unsafe, cancer is not a genetic disease, and the “war on cancer” has been an utter failure, have been the subjects of three of my books.
Bio – Dr Tom Cowan

If you want to treat your cancer with Mistletoe treatments go right ahead:
hypothesised that mistletoe could cure cancer, on the basis of the observation that the plant was a parasite which eventually killed its host, a process which he claimed paralleled the progression of cancer.[2] Steiner believed the plant's medical potential was influenced by the position of the sun, moon and planets and that it therefore was important to harvest the plant at the right time.[28] Some mistletoe preparations are ultra-diluted; others are made from fermented mistletoe.[2] The most commonly used trade names for mistletoe drugs are Iscador and Helixor.[4]
Anthroposophic medicine - Wikipedia

but to base your health on studies from the 1918 vaccines are beyond believe. Science has come a long way.

While nutrition has a place, but this new age shit has to go:

Steiner believed that the sex of a baby was determined at the moment of conception by the alignment of the stars.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So you threw your mask away and not going to get the vaccine, its people like you that put us all at risk. I hope you stay home!!

Dr. Tom Cowen is the real true nutcase in my opinion.
I don't wear a mask and I will not get the vaccine and I'm everywhere! So screw you.

Wonder of Wonders Fauci says masks may not be needed by Memorial Day
No, Fauci didn't say that--you got me all excited for nothing. The writer of the op ed in the WSJ said it, and unfortunately, he ain't Fauci.
Fauci is just one voice but we are supposed to listen to him? Why? No one has bankrupted more businesses than Fauci. Pretty sad.
Well, you can listen to who you want, but I'm pretty sure my governor is going to listen to him.
That’s fine. To each their own. If I only listened to my doctor, I would live a bringing boring life. Sometimes you need to take some risks and have fun.

Keep reading:

Stop being part of the problem. You are killing people.

One. The "elderly father" who was in his 90's died form heart failure while having Covid. I'd argue it was the underlying heart problems that killed him considering how long he's had the problem, but Covid sure as hell didn't help anything.
So he had heart failure for a long time and only died after getting COVID?

Seems like it was the COVID that was the true underlying cause then.

Former Pfizer Chief Scientific Officer on Experimental COVID Injections: "I Have Absolutely no Doubt that we are in the Presence of Evil" (healthimpactnews.com)

In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.

That’s the problem. People who listen to who they want wind up only listening to who tell them what they want to hear.

I’d say we just listen to everyone but it seems that people these days have such a hard time separating the nutters from the legitimate experts. I don’t know what the answer is.

That’s the problem. People who listen to who they want wind up only listening to who tell them what they want to hear.

I’d say we just listen to everyone but it seems that people these days have such a hard time separating the nutters from the legitimate experts. I don’t know what the answer is.
I think the case for taking off the masks sooner rather than later is gaining weight, but no one wants to be responsible for a spike if they're wrong. I have a very hard time breathing in a mask. I'll be glad when we can take them off. Of course, I want it to be safe to do so.

One. The "elderly father" who was in his 90's died form heart failure while having Covid. I'd argue it was the underlying heart problems that killed him considering how long he's had the problem, but Covid sure as hell didn't help anything.
So he had heart failure for a long time and only died after getting COVID?

Seems like it was the COVID that was the true underlying cause then.
It would seem like that to someone with no real clue that wants to believe a certain thing.

It would seem like that to someone with no real clue that wants to believe a certain thing.
Just going off the information provided.
If this individual had a certain condition for a while, but died from that condition only after being infected with COVID, seems that COVID is the true underlying cause.

Unless it was just a coincidence in your mind?

If this individual had a certain condition for a while, but died from that condition only after being infected with COVID, seems that COVID is the true underlying cause.

No... The guy was ready to die. You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.

You are better off asking questions... But.. You'd rather look like an idiot... Because???????????????????????

Oh yeah... You are in my sig for a reason.

No... The guy was ready to die. You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.

You are better off asking questions... But.. You'd rather look like an idiot... Because???????????????????????

Oh yeah... You are in my sig for a reason.
I don’t think you possess the answers to the questions I’d ask.

You’ve only attacked me rather than say anything about the logic. Is it just a coincidence that his long-standing condition worsened after getting COVID?

Or did COVID make his stable long-standing condition worse to the point of being fatal?

Oh....? If I did know them... You certainly aren't going to get them now. You are stupid for thinking me that stupid.

You’ve only attacked me rather than say anything about the logic. Is it just a coincidence that his long-standing condition worsened after getting COVID?
Doesn't matter. I'm calling you stupid for the previous reasons I gave. Let me say it again, in bold this time:
You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.

You are welcome to think I'm a liar. I don't care.

Oh....? If I did know them... You certainly aren't going to get them now. You are stupid for thinking me that stupid.

Doesn't matter. I'm calling you stupid for the previous reasons I gave. Let me say it again, in bold this time:
You are idiot to assume anything from so few facts. But then... That's a common mistake in your neck of the woods.

I don’t think you’re a liar. I think you’re demonstrating very motivated reasoning and your over the top reaction to me pointing out logical failures is one I’d expect from someone who deeply desires something to be true.

You lack objectivity.

I don’t think you’re a liar. I think you’re demonstrating very motivated reasoning and your over the top reaction to me pointing out logical failures is one I’d expect from someone who deeply desires something to be true.

You lack objectivity.

Forum List

Back