Dr. Oz is a Trojan Horse Fraud

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the U.S. Senate primary in PA.

He's a gun grabbing, pro-abortion moonbat, running a disingenuous campaign trying to ride the populist wave....He's a snake in the grass asshole, who thinks he can just say the words and the repub faithful fools will buy it.

No link required, because that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Edit....Links in #17 & #19.....Oz is a gaslighting cocksucker.....Don't fall for ti.

Last edited:
Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the US Senate primary in PA.

He's a gun grabbing, pro-abortion moonbat, running a disingenuous campaign trying to ride the populist wave....He's a snake in the grass asshole, who thinks he can just say the words and the repub faithful fools will buy it.

I agree

I don't trust him

itsatrap.jpg

Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the US Senate primary in PA.

Honestly Oddball, if you want the way I see it?

Especially after that whole Q-psyop, and his behavior on the 6th. This is why I have always been suspicious of Trump. Especially when you look at his interactions with Meyer Lansky, Hotels International, the CIA, and Oprah back in the day.

Anyone that the mass media pushes, IMO? Is suspect. Anyone that they purposely ignore? That is probably a safe bet.

I remember when Ron Paul was polling in the top three when he was running for the nomination one year, and in Fox broadcasts, they would even forget to mention his name, going so far as to name four, five and six.

Completely agree with you on this.

. . . And it won't surprise me if folks will prefer Desantis, if they will still manufacture energy for Trump. That statement from Stone, that Desantis shouldn't run, even if Don decides not to? Like somehow, it will be Donald that decides who will be the nominee?

:rolleyes:

It would be nice if we had that Epstein trial completely covered. They sure are avoiding that shit, aren't they?

. . . it's all clown world now.

Honestly Oddball, if you want the way I see it?

Especially after that whole Q-psyop, and his behavior on the 6th. This is why I have always been suspicious of Trump. Especially when you look at his interactions with Meyer Lansky, Hotels International, the CIA, and Oprah back in the day.

Anyone that the mass media pushes, IMO? Is suspect. Anyone that they purposely ignore? That is probably a safe bet.

I remember when Ron Paul was polling in the top three when he was running for the nomination one year, and in Fox broadcasts, they would even forget to mention his name, going so far as to name four, five and six.

Completely agree with you on this.

. . . And it won't surprise me if folks will prefer Desantis, if they will still manufacture energy for Trump. That statement from Stone, that Desantis shouldn't run, even if Don decides not to? Like somehow, it will be Donald that decides who will be the nominee?

:rolleyes:

It would be nice if we had that Epstein trial completely covered. They sure are avoiding that shit, aren't they?

. . . it's all clown world now.

The way you see it is always of interest to me....Thx.

IMO, the media pushed Trump because they mistakenly thought that his brash no-holds-barred manner would bring him down, when it was in fact his biggest selling point.

You are a fucking fool.
I'll take an honest crackpot like Batshit Bernie, over frauds like Charlie Baker, Mittens Romney, John Roberts, et. al.
I see your "opinions" with no links or data to support them.
My wife says Oz is a good guy. If all he does is vote GOP for Senate majority leader, that's good enough to get my vote.

I see your "opinions" with no links or data to support them.
My wife says Oz is a good guy. If all he does is vote GOP for Senate majority leader, that's good enough to get my vote.
. . . and if the GOP votes for this "Build Back Better," bill they are discussing? That doesn't amount to a bucket of piss.

Oprah's "doctor" is running as a republican in the U.S. Senate primary in PA.

Edit....Links in #17 & #19.....Oz is a gaslighting cocksucker.....Don't fall for ti.

THIS is the new democrat strategy, to run sleeper commies as republican candidates. As a resident of Penn's Woods, I resent Oz's incursion.

Forum List

Back