Dr. Oz The Hunter

Marble Collegiate Church made a huge mistake by disrespecting their most prominent member a few years ago.

Instead of pretending as if the Trumpster wasn't a tremendous Christian, they should have signed him to a long term deal like the Baptist Church in south Georgia did with Jimmy Carter.

Carter still attracts crowds after more than 40 years of teaching Sunday school on a semi-regular basis. Trump could have done the same with the Marble Church.

Jimmy Carter is the embodiment of a Christian. Trump is the polar opposite, everything a Christian should not be.

And the Christians around the country worship this false prophet named Donald Trump. That's how fucked up religion is today.

Jimmy Carter is the embodiment of a Christian. Trump is the polar opposite, everything a Christian should not be.

And the Christians around the country worship this false prophet named Donald Trump. That's how fucked up religion is today.

Nothing that Christian about Carter's ideas like giving away our canal or gay marriage.

I hope Oz kept the receipt for the clothes so he could return them after the photo op.

How do you figure Doc Oz is a "fake hunter"? A lot of people like to go out into the woods and shoot wildlife, why do you find it impossible that Oz might be one of those millions?

Personally, I could care less if Dr. Oz is a hunter or not- why does it matter to you?

odanny is sexually attracted to Dr. Oz. Wasn't it obvious from the unsolicited post he made?

Why does it have to matter to me? LOL... are you a moron?

Can people post shit because they are bored?
You are just funny. Entertaining. You bring us such an important service. Thank you very much.

"I'll just post some meaningless shit because I'm bored".

Try getting a life.

So not any different than when John Kerry went to a NASCAR race to try and convince voters he was like them. Everyone could tell he had no idea what was going on and that had probably never even watched a race on TV before much less attending one in person.

So not any different than when John Kerry went to a NASCAR race to try and convince voters he was like them. Everyone could tell he had no idea what was going on and that had probably never even watched a race on TV before much less attending one in person.
Actually it was even worse, he did a Dr Oz in Ohio in 2004, dressed up the same way

That's your boy, Trump endorsed him, the great white hunter Donald James Trump probably even taught him how to shoot.
And you think being a hunter is going to hurt him in the Republican party?

Only you Dimtard cucks piss yourselves over someone exercising his Second Amendment Rights.

Forum List

Back