Dr. Sabine Hazan reveals that important gut bacteria are ERASED by COVID “vaccines”

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Dr. Sabine Hazan reveals that important gut bacteria are ERASED by COVID “vaccines”​

09/06/2024

Gastroenterologist Dr. Sabine Hazan took a closer look at the gut microbiomes of doctors who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) before comparing their composition to that of doctors who skipped the shots. What Dr. Hazan found is that COVID jabs kill off important gun bacteria like bifidobacteria that are essential for strong immunity.

Instead of boosting one’s immune system like government authorities and the media are still claiming, COVID jabs destroy the probiotic bacteria that the body relies on to process nutrients, neutralize toxins and promote strong immunity.

“I started noticing a month later, the bifidobacteria, this important microbe, is dropping in patients pre- and post-vaccinations,” Dr. Hazan commented. “Only a certain group of microbes are getting killed … Bifidobacteria is a huge part of immunity … I think [the vaccine] is creating a bacteriophage or bifidophage.”

A bacteriophage or bifidophage is a type of virus that infects a person and starts replicating within their microbiome. Dr. Hazan found that bifidobacteria destruction appears almost immediately post-injection. At around the 90-day mark, the fully jabbed person’s entire bifidobacteria population drops to zero.

“There was a persistence in the damage, not only [after] 90 days but six months, nine months later,” she says. “That was the thing that started to make me panic.”

Last edited:
I have another relative who is now diagnosed as COPD. He got that COVID Vaccine years ago.

Now he has Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) It is an ongoing lung condition caused by damage to the lungs.

He is hospitalized and the doctors are going to do a biopsy on his lungs next week. He is 57 years old.

I have another relative who is now diagnosed as COPD. He got that COVID Vaccine years ago.

Now he has Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) It is an ongoing lung condition caused by damage to the lungs.

He is hospitalized and the doctors are going to do a biopsy on his lungs next week. He is 57 years old.
Geezus....a youngun....

Dr. Sabine Hazan reveals that important gut bacteria are ERASED by COVID “vaccines”​

09/06/2024

Gastroenterologist Dr. Sabine Hazan took a closer look at the gut microbiomes of doctors who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) before comparing their composition to that of doctors who skipped the shots. What Dr. Hazan found is that COVID jabs kill off important gun bacteria like bifidobacteria that are essential for strong immunity.

Instead of boosting one’s immune system like government authorities and the media are still claiming, COVID jabs destroy the probiotic bacteria that the body relies on to process nutrients, neutralize toxins and promote strong immunity.

“I started noticing a month later, the bifidobacteria, this important microbe, is dropping in patients pre- and post-vaccinations,” Dr. Hazan commented. “Only a certain group of microbes are getting killed … Bifidobacteria is a huge part of immunity … I think [the vaccine] is creating a bacteriophage or bifidophage.”

A bacteriophage or bifidophage is a type of virus that infects a person and starts replicating within their microbiome. Dr. Hazan found that bifidobacteria destruction appears almost immediately post-injection. At around the 90-day mark, the fully jabbed person’s entire bifidobacteria population drops to zero.

“There was a persistence in the damage, not only [after] 90 days but six months, nine months later,” she says. “That was the thing that started to make me panic.”
please

She was doing studies of this in 2022

calm down

stay away from "expose news" LOL

smoker

The harm that the poison jab has caused on people is endless.

It goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
please

She was doing studies of this in 2022

calm down

stay away from "expose news" LOL
2022 would be the optimal time to do these studies in relation to the COVID vaccine. The shots were mandated in 2021.

more on the poison jab...

nobody can say they were not warned.

1725836156974.png

What else can we do, crossbody.... what else? :dunno:
honestly a lot of those who got the jab were God haters or just accepted Biden as their god. Many of them cared nothing for God Almighty, and still don't.

some were just "called" to the jab and God moved out of their way, and allowed them to get it

Forum List

Back