Dreams from my Father

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Lyin' Ted's father is a communist who killed innocent people for his master Fidel Castro and brags about it to this day. He committed adultery which led to having a son out of wedlock with a married woman. Now he speaks in tongues and says his son is anointed by God to be the next President.

How the hell is the media just glossing over this?!!

Lyin' Ted's father is a communist who killed innocent people for his master Fidel Castro and brags about it to this day. He committed adultery which led to having a son out of wedlock with a married woman. Now he speaks in tongues and says his son is anointed by God to be the next President.

Why not, they glossed over Obama's radical upbringing and associations. Shit, you were a racist to even mention any of it.

As for your assertions about Cruz's father, got links?

• Banned

Why not, they glossed over Obama's radical upbringing and associations. Shit, you were a racist to even mention any of it.

Are you stupid? You don't read any news? If you really want to look like a fool and make me post links please ask again.

Are you stupid? You don't read any news? If you really want to look like a fool and make me post links please ask again.

Jesus.. calm the fuck down. I'm more interested in the actual radical associations that our president actually had with very radial and violent characters than what his father did. Obama's father was a real POS, but I won't cast that upon Obama.

• Banned

Jesus.. calm the fuck down. I'm more interested in the actual radical associations that our president actually had with very radial and violent characters than what his father did. Obama's father was a real POS, but I won't cast that upon Obama.
Well most republicans did cast that upon him. Funny they give Cruz a pass.

What, you didn't know?

The media is controlled by the establishment.

How did the media gloss over that the current POTUS worked for the CIA and the Ford foundation? oops, oh yeah, that would have probably been a real set back to having him been crowned king. Duh.

If Trump gets the nomination, nothing will be done about Hilary. If Ted gets the nomination, this email scandal will break wide open. Ted is as good as in.

No wonder Ted is so wierd. But we musn't make him pay for the sins of his father.

Forum List

Back