Drip...Drip...Drip...

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I'm in my basement & I hear water start dripping. I get off my butt & look and sure enough...water is dripping from the ceiling.

I grab the flashlight & go into the laundry room & make sure...yup...there are no pipes in that area...Where the heck is it coming from? :dunno:

I go upstairs & look...everything looks fine. Infact, the only water in the area is kittys water bowl.

I lift the water bowl & sure enough, there's a small puddle of water under it on the floor...Somehow the bowl got a hole in it about a tenth the size of a pin hole.

AAAHHHHHHHHHH! :aargh:

Not much water...only a few ounces leaked. But it was freaking me out how water could be dripping with no pipes...no rain...everything looked fine.

I'm surprised I bothered to look under the water dish...but it was the only possibility I had left.

Glad I caught it quickly!

Kitten do that to annoy you ... it's in the job description ...

Kitty is different...she really is a good cat. (not that I ever wanted a cat).

She just showed up in my back yard last july & meowed at me...she wad beyond starving to death. She had no muscle and her bone structure was severely lacking.

She couldn't even eat solids...I fed her soup for the first 2 days...I didn't thunk she was going to make it.

She's a pretty happy kitty now that I took her in. And she didn't make the hole in her water dish (atleast I don't thunk she did).

From your title, I instantly thought of the 16th-century Chinese water torture process. They were evil then, too. :death:

I'm in my basement & I hear water start dripping. I get off my butt & look and sure enough...water is dripping from the ceiling.

I grab the flashlight & go into the laundry room & make sure...yup...there are no pipes in that area...Where the heck is it coming from? :dunno:

I go upstairs & look...everything looks fine. Infact, the only water in the area is kittys water bowl.

I lift the water bowl & sure enough, there's a small puddle of water under it on the floor...Somehow the bowl got a hole in it about a tenth the size of a pin hole.

AAAHHHHHHHHHH! :aargh:

Trumps fault.

Obviously.

Also, your cat has the rona.

From your title, I instantly thought of the 16th-century Chinese water torture process. They were evil then, too. :death:

That is EXACTLY the effect it had on me!

I've lived in this house for 22 years...I know every sound it makes, every creek and groan...when something doesn't sound right I go looking around.

Forum List

Back