Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?

I don't use BS numbers, or arguments.

If you're saying or typing something, you do.
Your trolling doesn't interest me. Either ask questions or STFU.

You being a pussy doesn't interest me. Either enforce your demands or run like a little bitch.
More trolling, pass.

Didn't think you had the guts or were man enough to back it up.
Trolling number three, on just this single page.

If you're saying or typing something, you do.

You being a pussy doesn't interest me. Either enforce your demands or run like a little bitch.
More trolling, pass.

Gutless response number, well I've lost count. It really doesn't matter how many. ONE is good enough to prove that you are a cowardly pussy.

More trolling, pass.

Gutless response number, well I've lost count. It really doesn't matter how many. ONE is good enough to prove that you are a cowardly pussy.
Trolling number four. Please continue.

AUS_guns.jpg

I have a dream.

We lock up mostly non violent and drug offenders we let murderers back out on the street

Life in prison with no parole for any crime committed while in the possession of a gun will indeed reduce gun crimes

Guy, we lock people for stealing slices of pizza, and that doesn't deter anyone from committing crimes.

Most murders are acts of insanity or acts of rage. People just aren't thinking these things through to the point of "I'd better not or I'm going to get in trouble!"

Again, the Europeans figured this out. Mot people don't need guns and shouldn't have them. which is why htey have very few gun murders.
Guy we let those people out

Most murders are committed against criminals by criminals get those fuckers off the street for good and see an instant drop in the murder rate but then again I'm not talking just about murder am I?

IDGAF about Europe If you want to live in Europe be my guest we won't even know you're gone

Like said if you like it so much better in another country feel free to leave no one will miss you

LIke I said, we are going to fix this country whether your sort like it or not. You are always free to move to Libertarian Paradise Somalia.

Not a libertarian

Don't know how many times I have to say it before it penetrates that thick fucking skull of yours

So I guess the point of the thread is that unless laws can be 100% effective in stopping crime, we should not have laws

We already have gun laws on the books how about we enforce those before we enact more?

And as I said laws ain't worth shit unless there is punishment for breaking them

Life in prison for anyone committing a crime with a firearm

More trolling, pass.

Trolling number four. Please continue.

Puss comment number ???????. No need for you to continue. You've proven it already.

Sad part is you think you can dictate in what manner I should respond. You don't have the authority nor ability to back it up.

So I guess the point of the thread is that unless laws can be 100% effective in stopping crime, we should not have laws

No...that gun control laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. That when criminals want guns they get guns. That criminals in Europe can get guns as easily as they get them here and their preferred weapons are fully automatic.

And the reason there is more gun murder in the United States is the culture of our criminals, they simply choose to murder people more often than they do in Britain, the rest of Europe, Japan or Australia......

And that that is changing....the criminals in Europe and Australia are catching up.....they were behind us in gun murder and that is changing...you can see it happening in the news stories from these countries...but it doesn't support American gun control efforts so it is being ignored......
Actually, gun control laws in Europe are quite effective in maintaining a mrder rate that is one quarter of our own

You celibrate if they have any murder at all....it does not prove your point

You do realize that in the UK a death is not ruled a murder unless there is a conviction in the courts don't you? You do realize that the FBI calls any death with evidence of foul play murder or non negligent homicide and that includes homicide in self defense or other justifiable shootings don't you?

Therefore a comparison of murder rates between the US and UK are utterly meaningless

The message is that there would be many more, like in America, without the law.

You can tell a defective asshole by statements such as, "That did not stop ALL such incidents", implying that failure. That is asshole logic.

Just like the asshole logic that people are safer without private gun ownership than with, just because there are a few accidental shootings.

And the freeks think that not stopping ALL incidents is revelation that laws are failures.
Yep, if even one gun murder happens then gun control is a total failure. They live for the fallacy.
It's also a fallacy to assume more gun control laws will lower the murder rate
I don't, the right laws enforced correctly do that, and it's a fallacy to assume that if something didn't work in the past it won't work in the future.

And the freeks think that not stopping ALL incidents is revelation that laws are failures.
Yep, if even one gun murder happens then gun control is a total failure. They live for the fallacy.

If one black person shoots another black person, does that justify slavery?
Nope, and your question is idiotic, like you.

You insist on infringing on the civil rights of the people in the interest of public safety. Why not enslaved blacks? The black on black crime rate was practically nonexistant prior to 1865. I mean if it saves one life, it's worth it, right?

You insist on infringing on the civil rights of the people in the interest of public safety. Why not enslaved blacks? The black on black crime rate was practically nonexistant prior to 1865. I mean if it saves one life, it's worth it, right?
Nope.

Nope.

Oh, so, it really isn't about public safety, after all? Gotcha, sport!

Nope.

Oh, so, it really isn't about public safety, after all? Gotcha, sport!
It's about gun deaths , and the fact that so few now need guns.

Forum List

Back