Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?

Obama plainly stated his beliefs to John Lott when they were at the University of Chicago...when obama was pretending to teach law........he told John Lott people should not be able to own guns...........

and as we see across the country...something has gotten the anti gun loons feeling froggy....they are coming out from the shadows with their true intentions....in Washington state, Georgia, California, New York...anywhere where the democrats are working to crush other freedoms, they are coming out against guns....
show the quote

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'
so a guy that makes his living ginning up frar in gun nuts said obama said it so it must be true?

Obama's record on gun votes here in Illinois as a state senator was provided.......at the same link and post....
true, but Lott's claims about how conversations went is just his say so.

his books have been criticized for the way they play loosely with facts. is he someone you really want to believe when it comes to quoting a conversation he supposedly had years ago with a politician he despises?

his books have been criticized for the way they play loosely with facts

Yes.....by anti gun loons......

And here we have gang members in Sweden......also using fully automatic rifles......

Automatic rifles here, there and everywhere in Europe used by the lowest of the low criminal......sounds like a preference to me...since pistols achieve the same end, are easy to move and conceal and are easier to dispose of...

Sweden shooting puts focus on life in 'ghettoes without hope'

As drinkers watched the final minutes of the Barcelona versus Manchester City football match in the Vår bar in Gothenburg on Wednesday night, all hell broke loose.

Two masked men opened fire with automatic weapons, killing two and injuring a dozen more. The city hospital pleaded for blood donors to come forward as it struggled to save the wounded.
Petar Petrovic, 20, a Swede of Serbian origin, died in the storm of bullets. A DJ at the bar, he was due to start university in London this year.
The other dead man, aged 25, was a leading figure in a local gang, the Vårvädersligan, named after the square where the shootings took place. With a string of convictions, including drug offences, he had only recently left jail, according to press reports. Police declined to confirm or deny any details about the man.
Sweden has been shocked by the barbarity and indiscriminate nature of the Gothenburg shootings. Gang violence has featured occasionally in local news, but this was the first time an innocent bystander had been killed. Regional police chief Klas Friberg called it a “heartless attack with no human feeling”.

Hmmmm...and what did the Swedish police find........

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.
In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.

They confiscated 200 firearms, including 50 machine-guns, and 30kg of plastic explosives. After 57 shooting incidents and eight fatalities in 2013, there were four deaths last year, while arrests led to the jailing of key gang leaders. The trend seemed to be clear.
In December, a dozen members of the Bergsjö gang were jailed and only last month, the leader of Bulls motorcycle gang started a 10-year sentence for violence. He had an earlier conviction for “crucifying” a man by strapping his wrists to a plank and leaving him hanging.
Please continue, to make the case for why it's past time to ban all the fuckin' guns.

Country after country in Europe...and their gangs are all using fully automatic rifles...and have access to explosives...military grade explosives....but..they have gun control and even confiscated their guns...right?

Country after country in Europe...and their gangs are all using fully automatic rifles...and have access to explosives...military grade explosives....but..they have gun control and even confiscated their guns...right?
Dumbass, obviously not...

Please continue, to make the case for why it's past time to ban all the fuckin' guns.

[/QUOTE]

Wow...that is a stupid and desperate post.....see, I just made my case about guns in Europe.....and all you have to say is that.....

Knowing that those guns are already banned all across Europe twit........did that work out?

Knowing that those guns are already banned all across Europe twit........did that work out?
You know nothing of their bans but tell us, if we ban illegal drugs, and they still come in, does that mean the ban failed and we should have no laws against illegal drugs?

Tell that to the Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Germans, especially the Jews of Europe....the Rwandans, the Mexican citizens on the border....I am sure they will disagree with you....
I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

You're a moron and anyone that agrees with you is, too.
Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

Tell that to the Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1.5 million times a year...according to your patron saint bill clinton and your other saint obama....
That number is utter bullshit, and crime is not my concern, it's yours.

So you ignore facts even when coming from those you like?

I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

Tell that to the Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1.5 million times a year...according to your patron saint bill clinton and your other saint obama....

No, the "fact" in this case is his numbers are total horseshit because absolutely no one has a good number. And of course, he chooses the one number that supports his argument best out of all of them. B. S.

No, the "fact" in this case is his numbers are total horseshit because absolutely no one has a good number. And of course, he chooses the one number that supports his argument best out of all of them. B. S.

You mean like you do and try to defend?

I don't use BS numbers, or arguments.

If you're saying or typing something, you do.

Your trolling doesn't interest me. Either ask questions or STFU.

You being a pussy doesn't interest me. Either enforce your demands or run like a little bitch.

You being a pussy doesn't interest me. Either enforce your demands or run like a little bitch.
More trolling, pass.

More trolling, pass.

Didn't think you had the guts or were man enough to back it up.

Forum List

Back