Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?

Obama plainly stated his beliefs to John Lott when they were at the University of Chicago...when obama was pretending to teach law........he told John Lott people should not be able to own guns...........

and as we see across the country...something has gotten the anti gun loons feeling froggy....they are coming out from the shadows with their true intentions....in Washington state, Georgia, California, New York...anywhere where the democrats are working to crush other freedoms, they are coming out against guns....
show the quote

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'
Most people shouldn't, and have no need. That time has come, and gone.

Tell that to the Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Germans, especially the Jews of Europe....the Rwandans, the Mexican citizens on the border....I am sure they will disagree with you....
I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

You're a moron and anyone that agrees with you is, too.

"Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?"

Wrong.

Your guns aren't going to be 'confiscated.'

You should pass that along to many of your ideology. Many say guns should. When statement like "only certain people should have guns", "you don't need guns", and the like, it's not hard to tell that's what they believe.

Obama plainly stated his beliefs to John Lott when they were at the University of Chicago...when obama was pretending to teach law........he told John Lott people should not be able to own guns...........

and as we see across the country...something has gotten the anti gun loons feeling froggy....they are coming out from the shadows with their true intentions....in Washington state, Georgia, California, New York...anywhere where the democrats are working to crush other freedoms, they are coming out against guns....
show the quote

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'

From that link....

In Chapter Three, Mr. Lott discusses gun-control and takes the reader back to his time at the University of Chicago, where he and then-professor Barack Obama spoke on numerous occasions about guns in America.
"I don't believe people should be able to own guns," Obama told Lott one day at the University of Chicago Law School.
Lott explains that he first met Obama shortly after completing his research on concealed handgun laws and crime.
"He did not come across as a moderate who wanted to bring people together," Lott writes.
After he introduced himself to Obama, Lott suggested that they have lunch one day to discuss their views on guns. According to Lott, Obama "grimaced and turned away." That was the way many conversations with Obama ended, Lott says.
Although the Law School was famous for the openness of its faculty and friendly engagement, Lott says, "Obama...preferred silent, scowling disdain to collegiality."
President Barack Obama describes his views on guns much differently now that he is on the national stage, Lott believes, pointing to an interview on Fox News in which Obama states, "I have said consistently that I believe that the Second Amendment is an individual right."
But, Lott isn't convinced:
"Despite his assurance to Fox News that he understands the Second Amendment, it's a good bet that the positions Obama took on guns during his time at Chicago reveal his true convictions."

The chapter documents the actions that Obama has taken on guns, citing the following:

• In 1996, Obama supported a ban on handguns
  • In 1998, he supported a ban on the sale of all semi-automatic guns
  • In 2004, he advocated banning gun sales within five miles of a school or park, which would have shut down nearly all gun stores
So? He doesn't like guns, most liberals, therefore well-educated people don't.

You should pass that along to many of your ideology. Many say guns should. When statement like "only certain people should have guns", "you don't need guns", and the like, it's not hard to tell that's what they believe.

show the quote

From that link....

In Chapter Three, Mr. Lott discusses gun-control and takes the reader back to his time at the University of Chicago, where he and then-professor Barack Obama spoke on numerous occasions about guns in America.
"I don't believe people should be able to own guns," Obama told Lott one day at the University of Chicago Law School.
Lott explains that he first met Obama shortly after completing his research on concealed handgun laws and crime.
"He did not come across as a moderate who wanted to bring people together," Lott writes.
After he introduced himself to Obama, Lott suggested that they have lunch one day to discuss their views on guns. According to Lott, Obama "grimaced and turned away." That was the way many conversations with Obama ended, Lott says.
Although the Law School was famous for the openness of its faculty and friendly engagement, Lott says, "Obama...preferred silent, scowling disdain to collegiality."
President Barack Obama describes his views on guns much differently now that he is on the national stage, Lott believes, pointing to an interview on Fox News in which Obama states, "I have said consistently that I believe that the Second Amendment is an individual right."
"Despite his assurance to Fox News that he understands the Second Amendment, it's a good bet that the positions Obama took on guns during his time at Chicago reveal his true convictions."

The chapter documents the actions that Obama has taken on guns, citing the following:

• In 2004, he advocated banning gun sales within five miles of a school or park, which would have shut down nearly all gun stores

If he was as educated as you claim, he'd know the 2nd Amendment. I guess his knowledge of the Constitution is about as much as yours.

Tell that to the Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Germans, especially the Jews of Europe....the Rwandans, the Mexican citizens on the border....I am sure they will disagree with you....
I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

The day of you being a man is up for proof by trying to take them. I know you won't because you don't have the guts.

show the quote

From that link....

If he was as educated as you claim, he'd know the 2nd Amendment. I guess his knowledge of the Constitution is about as much as yours.
We are both well-aware of what liberals wrote 230 years. How could we not know, you remind us of it 100 times a goddamned day. it's the only part of the bloody Bill of Rights that you do know.

Most people shouldn't, and have no need. That time has come, and gone.

The day of you being a man is up for proof by trying to take them. I know you won't because you don't have the guts.
Asswipe, taking them is not necessary. Fucking learn that.

Coward, if you want mine, it is.

From that link....

We are both well-aware of what liberals wrote 230 years. How could we not know, you remind us of it 100 times a goddamned day. it's the only part of the bloody Bill of Rights that you do know.

Big difference between a classical Liberal and bleeding heart Liberal. Don't confuse the two moron.

From that link....

Big difference between a classical Liberal and bleeding heart Liberal. Don't confuse the two moron.
I don't, you do.

From that link....

A "classical liberal" is now what you call a modern American Conservative. Democrats and their new "progressive" name, from their now having to hide from the term liberal, have nothing even close to resembling the "Classical liberalism" of the founders.

So I guess the point of the thread is that unless laws can be 100% effective in stopping crime, we should not have laws

No...that gun control laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. That when criminals want guns they get guns. That criminals in Europe can get guns as easily as they get them here and their preferred weapons are fully automatic.

And the reason there is more gun murder in the United States is the culture of our criminals, they simply choose to murder people more often than they do in Britain, the rest of Europe, Japan or Australia......

And that that is changing....the criminals in Europe and Australia are catching up.....they were behind us in gun murder and that is changing...you can see it happening in the news stories from these countries...but it doesn't support American gun control efforts so it is being ignored......
Actually, gun control laws in Europe are quite effective in maintaining a mrder rate that is one quarter of our own

You celibrate if they have any murder at all....it does not prove your point

Nope. You will either turn them in, when the times come, or be Waco'ed. Your call.

From that link....

I don't, you do.

Not based on your last statement.

Nope. You will either turn them in, when the times come, or be Waco'ed. Your call.

I'll be waiting on you pussy but I know you don't have the guts to show.

From that link....

A "classical liberal" is now what you call a modern American Conservative. Democrats and their new "progressive" name, from their now having to hide from the term liberal, have nothing even close to resembling the "Classical liberalism" of the founders.

PMH has no clue.

I don't, you do.

Liberals deal with the times they live in, like the Founders did. They do not live in the past, asswipe.

I don't, you do.

Liberals deal with the times they live in, like the Founders did. They do not live in the past, asswipe.

Doesn't change that you lack the knowledge to make the distinction between classical Liberal and today's POS Liberal.

Forum List

Back