Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?

A "classical liberal" is now what you call a modern American Conservative.
Nope. And America has no real conservatives anymore, just reactionary selfish little shits like you two.

Selfish? How so.

Reactionary? How so.
You hate taxes, you hate paying for society, you want women barefoot and pregnant again, the faggots back in the closet, and your God back in the public schools.

Nearly all of you have been raised believing that being selfish is moral and the government is your enemy. Neither are true.

"Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?"

Wrong.

Your guns aren't going to be 'confiscated.'

You should pass that along to many of your ideology. Many say guns should. When statement like "only certain people should have guns", "you don't need guns", and the like, it's not hard to tell that's what they believe.

Obama plainly stated his beliefs to John Lott when they were at the University of Chicago...when obama was pretending to teach law........he told John Lott people should not be able to own guns...........

and as we see across the country...something has gotten the anti gun loons feeling froggy....they are coming out from the shadows with their true intentions....in Washington state, Georgia, California, New York...anywhere where the democrats are working to crush other freedoms, they are coming out against guns....
show the quote

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'
so a guy that makes his living ginning up frar in gun nuts said obama said it so it must be true?

We are both well-aware of what liberals wrote 230 years. How could we not know, you remind us of it 100 times a goddamned day. it's the only part of the bloody Bill of Rights that you do know.

Big difference between a classical Liberal and bleeding heart Liberal. Don't confuse the two moron.
I don't, you do.

Not based on your last statement.
Liberals deal with the times they live in, like the Founders did. They do not live in the past, asswipe.

Doesn't change that you lack the knowledge to make the distinction between classical Liberal and today's POS Liberal.
I am a classic liberal, asswipe. You can say whatever the fuck you like, as few restrictions on speech as possible, but if some big bad beaner kicks your little whitey ass for what you said, that's on you. I can't fully protect the stupid.

Nope. And America has no real conservatives anymore, just reactionary selfish little shits like you two.

Selfish? How so.

Reactionary? How so.
You hate taxes, you hate paying for society, you want women barefoot and pregnant again, the faggots back in the closet, and your God back in the schools.

Nearly all of you have been raised believing that being selfish is moral and the government is your enemy. Neither are true.

You hate personal responsibility, despise people having to provide for themselves, and demand anything someone wants to do they should do and be funded by someone else if they can't.

You have been raised to believe that it's the government's job to take care of everyone and that selfish is defined as someone not willing to do with what is theirs the way some bleeding heart thinks they should. Both are wrong.

Big difference between a classical Liberal and bleeding heart Liberal. Don't confuse the two moron.
I don't, you do.

Liberals deal with the times they live in, like the Founders did. They do not live in the past, asswipe.

Doesn't change that you lack the knowledge to make the distinction between classical Liberal and today's POS Liberal.
I am a classic liberal, asswipe. You can say whatever the fuck you like, as few restrictions on speech as possible, but if some big bad beaner kicks your little whitey ass for what you said, that's on you. I can't fully protect the stupid.

Hardly. You support everything under today's POS Liberal ideology.

I've yet to meet a beaner capable of doing that.

Selfish? How so.

Reactionary? How so.
You hate taxes, you hate paying for society, you want women barefoot and pregnant again, the faggots back in the closet, and your God back in the schools.

You hate personal responsibility, despise people having to provide for themselves, and demand anything someone wants to do they should do and be funded by someone else if they can't.

You have been raised to believe that it's the government's job to take care of everyone and that selfish is defined as someone not willing to do with what is theirs the way some bleeding heart thinks they should. Both are wrong.
Nope. And you won't find a single fucking post of mine that say anything like that. That's what you think I believe, and I don't.

If you little assholes would be responsible, we could stop passing laws trying to make you so but your are mental infants, thinking only of yourselves.

I don't, you do.

Hardly. You support everything under today's POS Liberal ideology.

I've yet to meet a beaner capable of doing that.
How would you know what I support? Oh right, you have no clue. You just hear no guns, and wet the bed in panic.

Tell that to the Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Germans, especially the Jews of Europe....the Rwandans, the Mexican citizens on the border....I am sure they will disagree with you....
I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

You're a moron and anyone that agrees with you is, too.
Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

Tell that to the Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1.5 million times a year...according to your patron saint bill clinton and your other saint obama....

Most people shouldn't, and have no need. That time has come, and gone.

Tell that to the Chinese, Russians, Armenians, Germans, especially the Jews of Europe....the Rwandans, the Mexican citizens on the border....I am sure they will disagree with you....
I don't give a fuck if all but 11 people on the damn planet agree with me, I'm still correct.

Nope. The day of the gun is over, and has been for some time. We can no longer afford the carnage and no longer need them for what they were invented for.

Tell that to the Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives 1.5 million times a year...according to your patron saint bill clinton and your other saint obama....
That number is utter bullshit, and crime is not my concern, it's yours.

So I guess the point of the thread is that unless laws can be 100% effective in stopping crime, we should not have laws

No...that gun control laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens. That when criminals want guns they get guns. That criminals in Europe can get guns as easily as they get them here and their preferred weapons are fully automatic.

And the reason there is more gun murder in the United States is the culture of our criminals, they simply choose to murder people more often than they do in Britain, the rest of Europe, Japan or Australia......

And that that is changing....the criminals in Europe and Australia are catching up.....they were behind us in gun murder and that is changing...you can see it happening in the news stories from these countries...but it doesn't support American gun control efforts so it is being ignored......
Actually, gun control laws in Europe are quite effective in maintaining a mrder rate that is one quarter of our own

You celibrate if they have any murder at all....it does not prove your point

Nope....their criminals get guns easily. The fact is their criminals do not commit murder as often as ours do...that is a matter of their choice, not their gun control laws...as we see in France and their criminals using fully automatic rifles, and that isn't the terrorists, that is their street level gangs....dittos Sweden who all summer had gang warfare...and in Japan where they are facing another year of Pineapples (grenades) as they may have another gang war coming up, and they are buying guns and hiring hitmen.....

It is definitely the concern of the Americans who stopped the 1.5 million violent criminal attacks with guns...according to your patron saint bill clinton and the other saint of the left barak obama....

"Drive by shooting in Britain...they confiscated their guns too...right?"

Wrong.

Your guns aren't going to be 'confiscated.'

You should pass that along to many of your ideology. Many say guns should. When statement like "only certain people should have guns", "you don't need guns", and the like, it's not hard to tell that's what they believe.

Obama plainly stated his beliefs to John Lott when they were at the University of Chicago...when obama was pretending to teach law........he told John Lott people should not be able to own guns...........

and as we see across the country...something has gotten the anti gun loons feeling froggy....they are coming out from the shadows with their true intentions....in Washington state, Georgia, California, New York...anywhere where the democrats are working to crush other freedoms, they are coming out against guns....
show the quote

FLASHBACK--Author Quotes Then-Professor Obama Saying: 'I Don't Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns'
so a guy that makes his living ginning up frar in gun nuts said obama said it so it must be true?

Obama's record on gun votes here in Illinois as a state senator was provided.......at the same link and post....

It is definitely the concern of the Americans who stopped the 1.5 million violent criminal attacks with guns...according to your patron saint bill clinton and the other saint of the left barak obama....
I have no saints, and your numbers are utter horseshit.

When you absolutely, positively have to murder a drug gang competitor in the Netherlands...nothing matches a fully automatic rifle....

Violent Dutch gang-war spreads across Europe

He had become the first civilian casualty in a bloody war currently raging between two Dutch gangs over a missing £14 million cocaine shipment most of which was destined for the UK, which has now claimed at least 14 lives across Europe.
Dutch detectives believe he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Finding no criminal or other motive to explain his killing they now believe the intended target was the brother of a man caught up in the feud, who drove the same car, lived nearby and often used Stefan’s parking spot.
According to the Dutch justice ministry which is investigating the murders, the origin of this murder and mayhem stems from a stolen batch of cocaine in 2012. Experts believe much of the cocaine coming through Antwerp, estimated by the authorities to be 200 tonnes in 2012, is bound for the UK and Ireland where it will sell at around €50,000 per kilo in the UK compared to €30,000 in Netherlands.
----------

Several tit-for-tat shootings have continued to take place since Bouyakhrichan’s murder, the latest being last week when the Brazilian girlfriend of a Dutch criminal, who had been accused of luring another criminal to his death, was herself shot dead.
The shootings have shocked the Dutch public because of their brazen quality, violence and brutally. Automatic weapons have been used in several incidents In one failed assassination attempt in an Amsterdam cafe two months ago two innocent bystanders were seriously injured.
Last month Dutch police arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with Stefan’s death after confirming the firearm which killed him had been found at the suspects home. But he has told detectives he was holding the weapon for someone he will not name. The suspect does not fit the description of the assassin and he has only been charged with possession of a firearm.

show the quote

Obama's record on gun votes here in Illinois as a state senator was provided.......at the same link and post....
true, but Lott's claims about how conversations went is just his say so.

his books have been criticized for the way they play loosely with facts. is he someone you really want to believe when it comes to quoting a conversation he supposedly had years ago with a politician he despises?

40 years of actual research is not horseshit.....I know to a lefty like you the truth, facts, and reality are horseshit....but you are the one with the problem.....not us....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. http://www.springerlink.com/content/rngn3274255v6j67/

-------------------------------------------

Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

show the quote

his books have been criticized for the way they play loosely with facts. is he someone you really want to believe when it comes to quoting a conversation he supposedly had years ago with a politician he despises?

Lott doesn't despise anyone.....he mentioned this conversation years ago.....and obama's voting record is his record.....

40 years of actual research is not horseshit.....I know to a lefty like you the truth, facts, and reality are horseshit....but you are the one with the problem.....not us....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck......1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million ( the bill clinton study)

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. http://www.springerlink.com/content/rngn3274255v6j67/

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....
Save it next time, it's all bullshit.

Lott doesn't despise anyone.....he mentioned this conversation years ago.....and obama's voting record is his record.....
please

Forum List

Back