Driver ran over 11 year ol girl because she was white

A black guy, Emmanuel Arenda was sentenced to 19 years in prison for throwing a five year old white kid off a balcony in Mall of America. The kid fell 40 ft. and lived but suffered terrible injuries. No indication that Arenda was convicted of a hate crime.

And tht after he admitted he looking for somebody to kill. But since he was black, he only got 19 years. It's a myth that blacks ger harsher sentences than whites, of course, but this is definitely an inappropriate case of leniency..

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this forum if you believe that stupid shit. The US Justice System is the most racist institution this country has damn near ever seen, do you think somebody just made up that the there are 2 Justice systems in this country. Separate and Unequal, have you ever heard that.

We're all aware of silly black fantasies and mythology. You idiots obviously love your criminal culture.

We realize you Trump Humpers will lie like a rug, I guess you have a great teacher.

You know the driver was white?
white liberals want white to stop having kids for various moonbattery reasons

we're evil , the enviroment, blah blah

keep encouraging it retards
youre all not going to like what develops

Really, show me a white liberal who has told white folks to stop having kids.

wot

its all over from academia to the press
the guardian got pointed out the other day with a so called study saying women were happier single and childless
View attachment 263775
oh look another strong independent woman in a panic and NOW desperate for children and a family
time has run out for her .
she could hang out with poor pathetic chelsea handler now

ANYWAY
the thing about why it caught everyones attention was the picture .
it was all white women

Thats a no no
like tv commercials and everything else one must show racial diversity .
why would a hard left publication commit a sin like that? ...think its part of an agenda ?

the watermelons promote you have to stop having children especially white people BECAUSE white people have money and buy large houses cars and crank the AC
white babies are the most evvil

Another liberal triumph!
Yeah. Every tragedy is political, ain't that so?

Racists dig up obscure stories, hold them up and shout "Look how every crime committed by Blacks is a symptom of Liberal politics and a biased media!"

If it wasn't for specious logic, the White racist scum would have no logic at all.

Driver Ran Over 11-Year-Old Girl “Because She Was White” – Police
An 11-year-old girl is recovering from severe injuries after a man intentionally hit her with his car because she is white, according to police.

This is the mental illness of the left MSM has created just look what the assholes onn here say LOL.......

Liberals in America have so demonized Honkies, that I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

It isn't surprising to me why Honkies have largely abandoned the Democrat Party

nah we're imagining it

joobagcommierat.png

they are
only the local press picks it up

We have a huge,huge racial problem....I am talking about Negroes of course....and it is only getting worse because no one can deal with it...politicians will not sacrifice their political career trying to help solve the Negro problem

The media continuously makes excuses for their behavior, attempts to cover up their crimes as much as possible and constantly promotes them via their bogus black victim politics....aka always assuming the black guy is the innocent one....outrageous to the extremed...when in most cases ...the vast majority of cases they are the perps...and look how they go after the jews in NYC yet the liberal jews still remain in the democratic party....unfriggin believable.

A black guy, Emmanuel Arenda was sentenced to 19 years in prison for throwing a five year old white kid off a balcony in Mall of America. The kid fell 40 ft. and lived but suffered terrible injuries. No indication that Arenda was convicted of a hate crime.

And tht after he admitted he looking for somebody to kill. But since he was black, he only got 19 years. It's a myth that blacks ger harsher sentences than whites, of course, but this is definitely an inappropriate case of leniency..

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this forum if you believe that stupid shit. The US Justice System is the most racist institution this country has damn near ever seen, do you think somebody just made up that the there are 2 Justice systems in this country. Separate and Unequal, have you ever heard that.

black racists should go back to afrreeeka if they think it is so bad here....ever heard on one that wanted to go back? hmmmmm i wonder why?

When I become President I will initiate a policy of paying blacks to return to da mudderland...buy them one way tickets and dat is dat boyos.

Actually it would be a plus plus for everyone ...to begin set up a big colony in Liberia....recruit via whatever means required to get the best negroes and support them to the fullest extent in Liberia as they develop a modern African state there...might require a lot of highly skilled whites to help them over there. Once it is viewed as successful as in good living conditions, good wages etc. then blacks might be motivated to return.

We could manipulate it into being a vassal state of America and use it as a base to set up colonies all over Africa...soon we would be in control of the entire Continent and all the natural resources...what a fantastic thing eh?

We have a huge,huge racial problem....I am talking about Negroes of course....and it is only getting worse because no one can deal with it...politicians will not sacrifice their political career trying to help solve the Negro problem

The media continuously makes excuses for their behavior, attempts to cover up their crimes as much as possible and constantly promotes them via their bogus black victim politics....aka always assuming the black guy is the innocent one....outrageous to the extremed...when in most cases ...the vast majority of cases they are the perps...and look how they go after the jews in NYC yet the liberal jews still remain in the democratic party....unfriggin believable.

Get out of here JB Stoner, while idiots like you ate sitting around whining about black folks white collar criminals are stealing everything your dumbass has got. Racist ass clowns like you are a joke, now when someone black commits a crime every black person in America is responsible when someone white commits a crime they are an individual and is no reflection of other white folks. The internet makes cowards like you bold, for the simple fact you can come on here and spew your hate and hide behind a computer screen, but you would never have the balls to say any of it in public.

black racists should go back to afrreeeka if they think it is so bad here....ever heard on one that wanted to go back? hmmmmm i wonder why?

When I become President I will initiate a policy of paying blacks to return to da mudderland...buy them one way tickets and dat is dat boyos.

How about we buy one and send your ass back to Europe.

Actually it would be a plus plus for everyone ...to begin set up a big colony in Liberia....recruit via whatever means required to get the best negroes and support them to the fullest extent in Liberia as they develop a modern African state there...might require a lot of highly skilled whites to help them over there. Once it is viewed as successful as in good living conditions, good wages etc. then blacks might be motivated to return.

Folks like you are a joke, you have never accomplished shit in your life you just try to claim the accomplishments of other white folks.

Poor, poor white folks is always da victim why did you see all the white victums from dat Civil War?

Last edited:

Get out of here JB Stoner, while idiots like you ate sitting around whining about black folks white collar criminals are stealing everything your dumbass has got. Racist ass clowns like you are a joke, now when someone black commits a crime every black person in America is responsible when someone white commits a crime they are an individual and is no reflection of other white folks. The internet makes cowards like you bold, for the simple fact you can come on here and spew your hate and hide behind a computer screen, but you would never have the balls to say any of it in public.

Go back to afreeka.....why not? You could be a part of the majority then...rarely if ever even see a white person.

When you are out walking at night and see a black person following you--- do you get nervous like jesse jackson? hehheh You know better than even I how your brothers be...why deny the truth? The day of fooling whitey is over....we have the internet now to get the truth...which of course the msm dares not report.

Newsflash....the old Negroe leadership policy of making whitey feel guilty then making him pay is over....by the time Trump finishes his 4th term your ilk will be begging to go back to Afreeka..hehheh..you know its da truth boy.

Folks like you are a joke, you have never accomplished shit in your life you just try to claim the accomplishments of other white folks.

Do you think Africans returning to Africa is a bad idea or do you just want to remain a subserviant class in America the the nation established by whites...for whites?

Or is it because you are able to get a lil white pussy now and then? hehheh

Last edited:

Do you think Africans returning to Africa is a bad idea or do you just want to remain a subserviant class in America the the nation established by whites...for whites?

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Poor, poor white folks is always da victim why did you see all the white victums from dat Civil War?

da black boys would love to have you in prison wid dem...ya get my drift? hehheh
Experienced are you?
I have no doubt you fantasize about it often yet it has absolutely zero correlation to an overly doped up driver hitting a girl and claiming it was because she was white...Do you people always get yer talking points from people on a drug cocktails?

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies
Yet it was not mandatory to move.

Or is it because you are able to get a lil white pussy now and then? hehheh
Damn you christians are holy...

Forum List

Back