Drivers license to vote

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
...so I was at the DMV and an illegal who was 5 people ahead of me, hands the woman his written test, AND a piece of paper with the answers to the test.

She told him go back and take the test again.

Where did he get the answers?

The only logical conclusion is, someone else at the DMV gave him the answers.

Then when he was done he handed them in. He didn't even know he was cheating.

Drivers license to vote!

Then I'm standing in line and security is telling people "No Talking!" and "No cell phones!", all gestapo n' sht...so people can't cheat

...so I was at the DMV and an illegal who was 5 people ahead of me, hands the woman his written test, AND a piece of paper with the answers to the test.

Drivers license to vote!

Then I'm standing in line and security is telling people "No Talking!" and "No cell phones!", all gestapo n' sht...so people can't cheat
Decent story. Try posting it here: FictionPress

Drivers license to vote!

How do you know he was illegal? Do you know him?

Drivers license to vote!

I could careless about people cheating on a DMV test. Government services like the DMV have no competition, so there is no semblance of customer service or respect for the people responsible for funding their minuscule paycheck.

We can't make people prove who they are before they vote. That is because black people are too stupid, dumb, and poor to get a free state-issued ID. That is not my opinion. Every black person I have ever known had an ID. That is what white liberals think of blacks.

How did you know he was illegal?

Anyways, it doesn't matter. Voting is for dipshits.

Drivers license to vote!

Free ID to vote. A license to drive is a separate issue.

Drivers license to vote!

So, he took a test for ID?

Drivers license to vote!

Every time a pathological liar tells a tall tale, a child in heaven loses his wings and falls into the fiery pit of hell.

Keep it up.

Drivers license to vote!

So, he took a test for ID?
Not if no license was required; free ID to vote, that is all.

Forum List

Back