Drone locked on suicide bomber, DOD refused permission

so we didn't want to upset the taliban as they are attacking us.

I got nothing.
Wow. I'm impressed at the speed of the talking point spread here. Usually, it's about 24 hours. This tidbit was dropped barely an hour ago.
Funny enough. Nothing about it on legitimate media.

Unfortunately our absurd PC paranoia over “making them really mad” requires them to kill us first, even if we could prevent, and only then do we feel comfortable to respond.

I got nothing.
It wasn't the Taliban attacking us, it was that ISIS-K. And? When we released Taliban prisoners, we made no distinction between them and Salafists and Wahhabists... . we left that to them to sort out . . or maybe? We purposely didn't. Who the hell knows? :dunno:

Wow. I'm impressed at the speed of the talking point spread here. Usually, it's about 24 hours. This tidbit was dropped barely an hour ago.
Funny enough. Nothing about it on legitimate media.

mzc8cc.gif
brokenrecord.gif
swat.gif

p-1-kicked-in-the-balls.gif
200.gif

The story just never changes with Jack. Denies everything. Zero facts. And of course, all the "legitimate" media are only the ones run by democrats who tell him what he wants to hear.

It wasn't the Taliban attacking us, it was that ISIS-K. And? When we released Taliban prisoners, we made no distinction between them and Salafists and Wahhabists... . we left that to them to sort out . . or maybe? We purposely didn't. Who the hell knows? :dunno:

Yea they keep saying they are different but who cares. I also hear they comingle. and if WE knew, so did the taliban and didn't stop them.

someone is attacking us, stop them.

I got nothing.

If true, we need a BUNCH of people to be under a court martial and perhaps ultimately in FUCKING PRISON.

Let's say you loved one of the soldiers who died in the blast. What would be your reaction knowing the Pentagon could have stopped it?

FUCKING WOW.

There had BETTER be a 3 year $40 million special investigation into the Biden administration handling of this mess.

Biden admin is synonymous with failure.

"She really 'Bidened' it"

agreed this needs to be vetted and proven. it's too huge to go off emotional rantings.

But as you say, if it is true, justice must be served.

most of those soldiers were not even 21.

Last edited:
Well, then give us a legitimate source.

Jack, you have no idea what media is "legitimate." So far, we've ruled as illegitimate, any press controlled by the parties, the government or radical leftwing factions like YOU.

Whatever remains survives purely by putting out real news for those of us actually open to and hungry for it.

Stop posting bullshit. You quoted an alt-right source with NOTHING to back it up.
What would you like us to argue? Your moral outrage?
Jesus, you wingers are pathetic.
then stop being a winger.

you seem more into millie Vanille anyway.

Forum List

Back