Drone patrol instead of a wall?

Bill Gates tells Congress that anyone not born in India is a retard and the government starts producing web sites about shortage of Americans with unspecified skills.
Trump exposes the bullshit and suddenly Americans have jobs and the unemployment rate amongst professionals plummets.
So, yes, the government, comprised of human beings, produces doctored stats all the time.
Have you been directly impacted by immigration or are you just a angry, bitter racist?
I guess everyone who voted for Trump is both.
Now please deny that over 3+million Business Visas replaced millions of Americans.
Nurse’s, MDs, accountants, attorneys, computer programmers, customer service reps...
You must be one greedy asshole.

You know why I’m not a racist?
I’m tired of illegals taking jobs away from Blacks.
You’re the racist or you live in a cave.

Bill Gates tells Congress that anyone not born in India is a retard and the government starts producing web sites about shortage of Americans with unspecified skills.
Trump exposes the bullshit and suddenly Americans have jobs and the unemployment rate amongst professionals plummets.
So, yes, the government, comprised of human beings, produces doctored stats all the time.
Have you been directly impacted by immigration or are you just a angry, bitter racist?
Now please deny that over 3+million Business Visas replaced millions of Americans.
Nurse’s, MDs, accountants, attorneys, computer programmers, customer service reps...

I don't think I've ever heard a clearer statement of racism. Nice job.
Except I meet Blacks who have gotten jobs who are happy the illegals are on the run.
Now elaborate on why wanting Blacks who are US citizens to be employed is racist.
RACIST: I’m tired of illegals taking jobs away from Blacks.
NOT RACIST: I’m tired of illegals taking jobs away from unskilled, US citizens.

RACIST = assuming most Blacks are unskilled. Hope that helps.

Except I meet Blacks who have gotten jobs who are happy the illegals are on the run.
Now elaborate on why wanting Blacks who are US citizens to be employed is racist.

So just state that illegals have the same status as citizens and thus discussion will be over.

In NY, NJ, Fl and CA there is a major Black unemployment crisis.
You must live in a very exclusive area to not see this.

Or just use live rounds, we will only have to shoot a couple illegals and the word will get out and they will stop coming.

Just send these guys. I guarantee they will stop the illegal invasion.

The-Rat-Patrol.jpg

By the way, Christopher George was the star of that show, and he died about 15 years after the show went off.
Did you know he died in part due to a rollover accident on the set of the Rat Patrol ?
He died at 52 due to a heart attack, that was partially caused by scar tissue around his heart from the accident.

So just state that illegals have the same status as citizens and thus discussion will be over.

Dims of today see no difference between illegals and citizens.

You assume it is a zero sum game.

To qualify for the H1-B Visa you must hold a Bachelor's degree in specific specialty and USCIS will determine if your employment constitutes a specialty occupation and if you are qualified to perform the service. Employer is required to file labor condition application with the Department of Labor regarding the terms and condition of the contract of employment with you.
Bringing skilled and educated foreign workers expands the job pool and is exactly the type of immigration that everyone wants. I'd much rather bring these workers here to work than to send the work overseas.

To qualify for the H1-B Visa you must hold a Bachelor's degree in specific specialty and USCIS will determine if your employment constitutes a specialty occupation and if you are qualified to perform the service. Employer is required to file labor condition application with the Department of Labor regarding the terms and condition of the contract of employment with you.
Bringing skilled and educated foreign workers expands the job pool and is exactly the type of immigration that everyone wants. I'd much rather bring these workers here to work than to send the work overseas.
And 100% of them, until Trump, were never interviewed, so India shipped them in by the plane load.
Since Trump, the H1-Bs here have been failing the interview they never had and many have been sent back.
New H1-Bs can only fly in one at a time after a phone interview and are interviewed again after arriving.
They have been failing these interviews and Americans have been getting these jobs in drives.
Silicon Valley is having a shit fit.

So much for requirements being enforced.

Again, what your gut tells you is too simplistic:

Do immigrants “steal” jobs from American workers?

[...] some argue that the work of these agents to protect against “job-stealing” immigrants may be in vain. As Brookings Senior Fellow Vanda Felbab-Brown explains in her new Brookings Essay, “The Wall,” immigrants may not actually be “stealing” as many U.S. jobs as Trump thinks. As she put it, “the impact of immigrant labor on the wages of native-born workers is low… However, undocumented workers often work the unpleasant, back-breaking jobs that native-born workers are not willing to do.”

Felbab-Brown explains that many of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers in the United States are physically demanding jobs that Americans do not want, such as gutting fish or work on farm fields. She argues, “fixing immigration is not about mass deportations of people but about creating a legal visa system for jobs Americans do not want. And it is about providing better education opportunities, skills-development and retooling, and safety nets for American workers. And to date, Trump hasn’t offered serious policy proposals on many—if any—of these areas.”

Silicon Valley is fighting a brain-drain war with Trump that it may lose
Talk about racism and cheap labor.
99% of Visas are from India and what have these geniuses accomplished in 20 years?

At least Apple hires the best, regardless of country.

[...] some argue that the work of these agents to protect against “job-stealing” immigrants may be in vain. As Brookings Senior Fellow Vanda Felbab-Brown explains in her new Brookings Essay, “The Wall,” immigrants may not actually be “stealing” as many U.S. jobs as Trump thinks. As she put it, “the impact of immigrant labor on the wages of native-born workers is low… However, undocumented workers often work the unpleasant, back-breaking jobs that native-born workers are not willing to do.”

Felbab-Brown explains that many of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers in the United States are physically demanding jobs that Americans do not want, such as gutting fish or work on farm fields. She argues, “fixing immigration is not about mass deportations of people but about creating a legal visa system for jobs Americans do not want. And it is about providing better education opportunities, skills-development and retooling, and safety nets for American workers. And to date, Trump hasn’t offered serious policy proposals on many—if any—of these areas.”
Because when a professional is relegated to being a cashier they still have a job.
What crap.

And 100% of them, until Trump, were never interviewed, so India shipped them in by the plane load.
Since Trump, the H1-Bs here have been failing the interview they never had and many have been sent back.
New H1-Bs can only fly in one at a time after a phone interview and are interviewed again after arriving.
They have been failing these interviews and Americans have been getting these jobs in drives.

Policy vs. Implementation. Got any links for backup? Not that I don't trust your word but I've been lied to way too often by politicians and ideologues.

Uneducated Americans who work out at the gym can’t do these jobs...for $5.00/hour.

You’re really desperate.

Policy vs. Implementation. Got any links for backup? Not that I don't trust your word but I've been lied to way too often by politicians and ideologues.
Genius...try Google.

My apologies...
Of course you’re using Google,
Except your search is...Why America needs illegals

Silicon Valley is fighting a brain-drain war with Trump that it may lose
Talk about racism and cheap labor.
99% of Visas are from India and what have these geniuses accomplished in 20 years?

At least Apple hires the best, regardless of country.
Good linked article. You should read it.
I did; it’s complete bullshit.
I know a few dozen people who own software firms.
They love cheap labor.
I’d like to know what major tech firms have accomplished since 1998.
MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...haven’t innovated anything in over 20 years.
Only Apple.

Forum List

Back