Drone patrol instead of a wall?

So just state that illegals have the same status as citizens and thus discussion will be over.

In NY, NJ, Fl and CA there is a major Black unemployment crisis.
You must live in a very exclusive area to not see this.
Again, what your gut tells you is too simplistic:

Do immigrants “steal” jobs from American workers?

[...] some argue that the work of these agents to protect against “job-stealing” immigrants may be in vain. As Brookings Senior Fellow Vanda Felbab-Brown explains in her new Brookings Essay, “The Wall,” immigrants may not actually be “stealing” as many U.S. jobs as Trump thinks. As she put it, “the impact of immigrant labor on the wages of native-born workers is low… However, undocumented workers often work the unpleasant, back-breaking jobs that native-born workers are not willing to do.”

Felbab-Brown explains that many of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers in the United States are physically demanding jobs that Americans do not want, such as gutting fish or work on farm fields. She argues, “fixing immigration is not about mass deportations of people but about creating a legal visa system for jobs Americans do not want. And it is about providing better education opportunities, skills-development and retooling, and safety nets for American workers. And to date, Trump hasn’t offered serious policy proposals on many—if any—of these areas.”

Stop trying to downplay and justify illegal immigration.

Genius...try Google.
I'll interpret that to mean you just pulled your info out of your butt.
My Google butt.
Try “Silicon Valley H1-B”
The fact is that you don’t keep tabs on what most of these firms are accomplishing every year.

Israel, of course, accomplishes a lot.

Microsoft is always promising venture capitalists great inventions and never delivers.
Try TheVerge.com for a year and feel the pain.

That’s why Amazon and Google are producing inventions.

If I were President, I'd erect a 700 foot wall, similar to the northern wall that they have in Westeros.

The amount of concrete a 700 ft high, 2000 mile long wall would need is would be a lot. It could really help Mexican firms like Cemex in the entire construction.

I notice that the 700 ft high wall in Westeros did not stop winter from coming!

If instead of building a wall, a fleet of drones were sent to the border with darts coated with thorazine, to tranquilize trespassers so the Border Patrol could come over later pick them up and cart them back across the border, would libs object to the plan?

Drones can be used, but will they please leftards?
I don't know about arming the drones since they can just track illegal crossers until they can be picked up. Putting a loudspeaker on the drones might be more effective and humane to discourage crossers. Sounds better and cheaper than a $25 B wall. In fact they've been used since the 1970's.

Tranquilizing trespassers makes them easier to pick up and a lot less likely to escape the dragnet.
How long will it be before they dart a family picnic?

Who picnics on the border?

Chucky Schumer:

WASHINGTON - "People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens, and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the United States legally."

Talk about the best way to do the job, has been used by the vile filthy Left as a tactic to avoid doing ANYTHING for generations.

So, not more talk.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL NOW.
As soon as we get the check from Mexico sonny

The lib wants to wait. What a shocker.

You forgot to claim to be for border security.

Just following what your messiah said....he wasn’t lying; was he?

1. Your rationalization for inaction is irrelevant noise from your face hole.

2. Controlling who and what enters a community is the most basic function of government. ONly an enemy of that community could be against that.

He said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. As soon as they do, then we can build it. He's the one holding up the show; not me sonny boy.
Unless he was lying...was he?

I'll be happy to quibble over historical details, after the Wall is built.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, NOW!

2. Controlling who and what enters a community is the most basic function of government. ONly an enemy of that community could be against that.

I like how your cut and pasted your typo as well. Boy; you are dumb.

Or just use live rounds, we will only have to shoot a couple illegals and the word will get out and they will stop coming.

Just send these guys. I guarantee they will stop the illegal invasion.

The-Rat-Patrol.jpg

By the way, Christopher George was the star of that show, and he died about 15 years after the show went off.
Did you know he died in part due to a rollover accident on the set of the Rat Patrol ?
He died at 52 due to a heart attack, that was partially caused by scar tissue around his heart from the accident.

Yes, I do know all that. He did his own stunts including the opening sequence with the Jeep jumping the sand dune. That's him hanging onto the .50 cal Browning. He was also married to Lynda Day George.

As soon as we get the check from Mexico sonny

He said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. As soon as they do, then we can build it. He's the one holding up the show; not me sonny boy.

Oh…we get to do that? Amazingly; the Republicans used to be quite happy to call out campaign promises that were false. But now it’s “screw the lies that we were told”?

You should try to show some character once in a while.

Oh…we get to do that? Amazingly; the Republicans used to be quite happy to call out campaign promises that were false. But now it’s “screw the lies that we were told”?

Oh, got it, your are pretending to not have noticed that Trump is a massive user of hyperbole?

Yeah, that ironically, is a lie on your part. Dismissed.

Oh, got it, your are pretending to not have noticed that Trump is a massive user of hyperbole?

Grown up women and men call it lying. Perhaps when you go through puberty, you’ll get there too sonny boy.

If instead of building a wall, a fleet of drones were sent to the border with darts coated with thorazine, to tranquilize trespassers so the Border Patrol could come over later pick them up and cart them back across the border, would libs object to the plan?

Drones can be used, but will they please leftards?

Trump
Would never agree because that program can easily be taken away once a Democrat POTUS is elected. A wall is permanent.

Grown up women and men call it lying. Perhaps when you go through puberty, you’ll get there too sonny boy.

Yes, what you are doing is called lying.

I certainly understand and respect people who dislike Trump's odd style, including, or even especially his excessive use of hyperbole.

That is a completely valid complaint.

People, who at this late date, pretend to not know that he is an excessive user of hyperbole, and to want to hold him figuratively to every hyperbolic statement,

is ironically far more of a lie, than the hyperbole they are complaining about.

I certainly understand and respect people who dislike Trump's odd style, including, or even especially his excessive use of hyperbole.
People, who at this late date, pretend to not know that he is an excessive user of hyperbole, and to want to hold him figuratively to every hyperbolic statement,

None of what you just said is remotely intelligent much less truthful. That you can’t bring yourself to call your master a liar means you’re just a pet humping his leg like a good little poodle.

It must be tiresome for you to have to be in damage control mode 24/7….poor baby.
]=

But lets go down that road...
So how do you know when what he said is “hyperbole” or not? Shouldn’t you have an expectation that the President is telling the truth?

None of what you just said is remotely intelligent much less truthful. ....?

Really? You deny that Trump is an excessive user of hyperbole?

You deny that it is valid for people to dislike Trump's style?

Please support those claims.

He’s an excessive liar.

Sure people don’t like being lied to. You seem to enjoy it like a good little poodle.

Maybe your master will toss you a tennis ball when he gets home if you hadn’t peed on the carpet.

He’s an excessive liar.

Sure people don’t like being lied to. You seem to enjoy it like a good little poodle.

Maybe your master will toss you a tennis ball when he gets home if you hadn’t peed on the carpet.

You made a claim, an absurd claim that Trump is not an excessive user of hyperbole.

I've asked you to support that, and you have not even tried to.

Dude. if you ever had any credibility, you just flushed it.

You are LYING.

He’s an excessive liar.

You made a claim, an absurd claim that Trump is not an excessive user of hyperbole.

You are LYING.

No fuck face, he’s not an excessive user of hyperbole. He’s an excessive liar.

He’s an excessive liar.

You are LYING.

No fuck face, he’s not an excessive user of hyperbole. He’s an excessive liar.

You just lied. The irony here is bigger than the whole of the planet Earth.

Trump is an excessive user of hyperbole. ONly a liar could claim otherwise.

Forum List

Back