🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drones used too detect whether a civilian is armed

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This is fucking madness, enough is enough. Why is miliatry weapons being used on American citizens?

DHS built domestic surveillance tech into Predator drones | Politics and Law - CNET News

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has customized its Predator drones, originally built for overseas military operations, to carry out at-home surveillance tasks that have civil libertarians worried: identifying civilians carrying guns and tracking their cell phones, government documents show.
The documents provide more details about the surveillance capabilities of the department's unmanned Predator B drones, which are primarily used to patrol the United States' northern and southern borders but have been pressed into service on behalf of a growing number of law enforcement agencies including the FBI, the Secret Service, the Texas Rangers, and local police.
Homeland Security's specifications for its drones, built by San Diego-based General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, say they "shall be capable of identifying a standing human being at night as likely armed or not," meaning carrying a shotgun or rifle. They also specify "signals interception" technology that can capture communications in the frequency ranges used by mobile phones, and "direction finding" technology that can identify the locations of mobile devices or two-way radios.
You idiots that support obama better wake the fuck up.

Another film at 11.

My sovereign property rights extend at least 250 feet high. If it enters my sovereign air space before I have before I have been served with a warrant, I can legally shoot it down. It does not have human rights & it is trespassing so I can deem it a threat.

Last edited:
Another film at 11.

My sovereign property rights extend at least 250 feet high. If it enters my sovereign air space before I have before I have been served with a warrant, I can legally shoot it down. It does not have human rights & it is trespassing so I can deem it a threat.

Ma'am, I undertand that. But a military drone can count your freckles from a couple thousand feet. The last thing I'd hope would be a drone's final video feed is an image of me firing a high-powered weapon toward it.

Another film at 11.

Ma'am, I undertand that. But a military drone can count your freckles from a couple thousand feet. The last thing I'd hope would be a drone's final video feed is an image of me firing a high-powered weapon toward it.

FAA rules state all aircraft must fly 500'ft above all buildings & people. If it gets lower than that I don't care if it films me shooting it down. I can legally shoot it down.

bigreb's eye getting huge as it looks through his night scope, and his last words are "what the . . .?"

Drone does as Drone is.

Entrance-to-my-property-69856152312.jpeg

imgpress

the-new-great-american-pastime-vik-battaile-politics-1354493310.jpg

It's all about the freckles.

That's just it, my wife lays out totally nude. She has freckles that we would like to keep just between us. She always keeps her rifle with scope by her lounge chair when she is out catching some rays. Varmints get active after she lays still for a while. She is a good shot & gets her best hunting in naked from that lounge chair. She will probably shoot down any drone before I ever get a chance.

We have a 6' high privacy fence to keep eyes off our privates. Google got into legal trouble taking pictures above 6' for their street view maps. They had to remove all of those pictures from residential streets in our area. All cameras had best remain below 6' & above 500' or they will be destroyed.

Last edited:
Why have I always been under the impression that you're a female?
LOL my bad. Or are you a fem married to a fem?

She is a he? I made the same error.

I imagine in the drone law there are HSA exceptions on height.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back