Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I see you hesitate to name the states you drove through. I wonder why that is?

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I bet you left tire marks on all four of them. Damn teenagers and their ATVs.

What? Are you on drugs? Do you ever read before responding?

You say the polls are meaningless. Gary Johnson is 5% in the polls, but since that number is MEANINGLESS,

he might well be getting 50% support, right?

Why don't you quit while behind? you lost this debate a few days ago, yet you persist in making a fool of yourself. Must be that defective liberal gene.

You insist the polls are meaningless. 'Meaningless' means that you can derive NO MEANING from a poll.

If a poll has NO MEANING, that means that a poll showing someone at 5% doesn't tell you ANYTHING.

If a poll says Gary Johnson is at 5%, according to your own standards, that poll doesn't tell us ANYTHING about where his support really is.

By your own standards.

statistically meaningless, mathematically meaningless. They may guess right more times than not, but that does not make them valid "statistically". I know that you will never understand, so I am going to ignore your stupidity

Please cite ONE mathematics/statistics expert who agrees with you.
polls are a gimmick! It is an exercise to keep voting levels low.

You say the polls are meaningless. Gary Johnson is 5% in the polls, but since that number is MEANINGLESS,

he might well be getting 50% support, right?

Why don't you quit while behind? you lost this debate a few days ago, yet you persist in making a fool of yourself. Must be that defective liberal gene.

You insist the polls are meaningless. 'Meaningless' means that you can derive NO MEANING from a poll.

If a poll has NO MEANING, that means that a poll showing someone at 5% doesn't tell you ANYTHING.

If a poll says Gary Johnson is at 5%, according to your own standards, that poll doesn't tell us ANYTHING about where his support really is.

By your own standards.

statistically meaningless, mathematically meaningless. They may guess right more times than not, but that does not make them valid "statistically". I know that you will never understand, so I am going to ignore your stupidity

Really, and how does that work?

I bet you left tire marks on all four of them. Damn teenagers and their ATVs.

Tragically, Granny fell off the top of the truck somewheres around Tuscaloosa.

By your own standards.

Really, and how does that work?
aren't you posting on it?

sampling one of a hundred thousand means jack shit. just remember that. The only objective is to deter someone from voting to ensure a win for someone else. Voting tampering.

I'm pretty sure you didn't go anyplace that wasn't rural. I know you didn't go into cities....

sampling one of a hundred thousand means jack shit. just remember that. The only objective is to deter someone from voting to ensure a win for someone else. Voting tampering.

is that what your masters are telling you"? :cuckoo:

the only vote tampering is by Trump goons.

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

NAACP files suit in North Carolina on voting registration purge - CNNPolitics.com

The Country’s Worst Anti-Voting Law Was Just Struck Down in North Carolina

poor lying wingers

So who is Rasmussen trying to deter from voting?
whoever is opposite the company objective. simple. A poll is but an observation based on criteria. criteria made up.

Last edited:

is that what your masters are telling you"? :cuckoo:

the only vote tampering is by Trump goons.

Trump supporter charged with voting twice in Iowa

NAACP files suit in North Carolina on voting registration purge - CNNPolitics.com

The Country’s Worst Anti-Voting Law Was Just Struck Down in North Carolina

poor lying wingers
distributing polls is voting tampering and let's don't lose that vision.

BTW, this thread is just an example of how useless polls really are. Here, this individual made an observation based on quantity. he/she has no idea the rationale behind the numbers, but he/she observed there were more trump signs. Are you questioning what he saw or the relevance to what he saw? funny, you prove my point.

Funny you question the validity of his poll and stand hard on other polls. Why? cause those say something you like. Meaningless as it is.

BTW, this thread is just an example of how useless polls really are. Here, this individual made an observation based on quantity. he/she has no idea the rationale behind the numbers, but he/she observed there were more trump signs. Are you questioning what he saw or the relevance to what he saw? funny, you prove my point.

Funny you question the validity of his poll and stand hard on other polls. Why? cause those say something you like. Meaningless as it is.

As I pointed out earlier, I'm in upstate NY where it's all Trump signs. You figure Trump is going to win NY?

As I pointed out earlier, I'm in upstate NY where it's all Trump signs. You figure Trump is going to win NY?
I don't make that leap at all. It's one part of the state. here in Chicago, the entire state can be for a candidate and yet the numbers in the city of Chicago trump the entire state. Go figure. It's why I find zero value in a poll.

I don't make that leap at all. It's one part of the state. here in Chicago, the entire state can be for a candidate and yet the numbers in the city of Chicago trump the entire state. Go figure. It's why I find zero value in a poll.

If the polls had zero value they wouldn't have called every presidential election for the last 30 years.

If the polls had zero value they wouldn't have called every presidential election for the last 30 years.
means absolutely nothing.

means absolutely nothing.

You're wrong and stupid.

Forum List

Back