Drove across 4 states this weekend

Evidence?
eyesight?
Of course without any type of check to make sure, it is hard to prove isnt it.
Tell me again why the democrats are fighting so hard against voter ID?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it got much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?
Was not aware getting on a plane was a Constitutional right.

I was not aware voting was a constitutional right
You might want to look at the 15th and 19th and 23rd and 24th Amendments as well as Articles I and II of the Constitution.

You know what those have in common? None of them say voting is a constitutional right. Show any quote in any of them that says it is. For example, the 15th.

"Right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

That says you cannot deny the right to vote because someone is black. It does not say you cannot deny the right to vote to blacks. Only you can't do it for that reason.

We had a gansta rapper come in my business a couple years ago. Nice kid, we were glad to serve him. He paid for everything up front in cash. Gotta love that. We could have denied him service though because of the way he was dressed. We could not have denied him service because he was black. So he did not have a right to service. Only a right to not be denied because he was black.

You really don't understand the difference, do you? It's sad the state government schools leave you in where you have no reasoning or the ability to follow simple logic. I'd say I'm sorry, but you want to do the same thing to our children so instead I'll say it's about time you grow up and stop being an idiot

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?
Yeah....cool story, ain't it?

He claims Georgia is a swing state because it's in play, but claims the polls are meaningless, even though the polls are the ONLY indication GA might be in play.

Let me go slow so that you might understand.

The
polls
are
rigged

They
mean
nothing

Georgia
will
go
Trump

So Gary Johnson will be president?

What? Are you on drugs? Do you ever read before responding?

You say the polls are meaningless. Gary Johnson is 5% in the polls, but since that number is MEANINGLESS,

he might well be getting 50% support, right?

[

You know what those have in common? None of them say voting is a constitutional right. Show any quote in any of them that says it is. For example, the 15th.

"Right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

That says you cannot deny the right to vote because someone is black. It does not say you cannot deny the right to vote to blacks. Only you can't do it for that reason.

Of course voting is a constitutional right.

Tell us how you deny the right to vote to black-Americans without basing it on color.

Yeah....cool story, ain't it?

He claims Georgia is a swing state because it's in play, but claims the polls are meaningless, even though the polls are the ONLY indication GA might be in play.

The
polls
are
rigged

They
mean
nothing

Georgia
will
go
Trump

You say the polls are meaningless. Gary Johnson is 5% in the polls, but since that number is MEANINGLESS,

Why don't you quit while behind? you lost this debate a few days ago, yet you persist in making a fool of yourself. Must be that defective liberal gene.

[

Tell us how you deny the right to vote to black-Americans without basing it on color.

he explained it quite well in post #144. I guess it was above your comprehension level.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The
polls
are
rigged

They
mean
nothing

Georgia
will
go
Trump

Why don't you quit while behind? you lost this debate a few days ago, yet you persist in making a fool of yourself. Must be that defective liberal gene.

You insist the polls are meaningless. 'Meaningless' means that you can derive NO MEANING from a poll.

If a poll has NO MEANING, that means that a poll showing someone at 5% doesn't tell you ANYTHING.

If a poll says Gary Johnson is at 5%, according to your own standards, that poll doesn't tell us ANYTHING about where his support really is.

By your own standards.

[

he explained it quite well in post #144. I guess it was above your comprehension level.

She's a major troll, that's why I have her on ignore. She knows that and keeps trolling me still, which is why I keep her there.

I'm glad you quoted that one, I got a laugh out of it. The irony I pointed out liberals don't understand the difference, and she comes back with, I don't understand the difference even though you just explained it to me!

LOL, a good laugh in the morning. Not with her, at her. She can't even read a post

[

She's a major troll, that's why I have her on ignore. She knows that and keeps trolling me still, which is why I keep her there.

I'm glad you quoted that one, I got a laugh out of it. The irony I pointed out liberals don't understand the difference, and she comes back with, I don't understand the difference even though you just explained it to me!

LOL, a good laugh in the morning. Not with her, at her. She can't even read a post

The biggest cowards on message boards are the ones who put people on ignore and then cheap shot them off the quotes.

[

You have a constitutional right to vote. Period.

The
polls
are
rigged

They
mean
nothing

Georgia
will
go
Trump

You insist the polls are meaningless. 'Meaningless' means that you can derive NO MEANING from a poll.

If a poll has NO MEANING, that means that a poll showing someone at 5% doesn't tell you ANYTHING.

If a poll says Gary Johnson is at 5%, according to your own standards, that poll doesn't tell us ANYTHING about where his support really is.

By your own standards.

statistically meaningless, mathematically meaningless. They may guess right more times than not, but that does not make them valid "statistically". I know that you will never understand, so I am going to ignore your stupidity

[

Yes, if you are a living US citizen over 18 and properly registered where you live. Just being here does not give you the right to vote

By your own standards.

statistically meaningless, mathematically meaningless. They may guess right more times than not, but that does not make them valid "statistically". I know that you will never understand, so I am going to ignore your stupidity

Here's the mathematical explanation.

Prove it wrong. And that means say something intelligent.

Survey Sample Sizes and Margin of Error

[

Yes, if you are a living US citizen over 18 and properly registered where you live. Just being here does not give you the right to vote

No one said 'just being here' gives you the right to vote. Or if they did, they're wrong.

You have a constitutional right to own a gun, right?

By your own standards.

Please cite ONE mathematics/statistics expert who agrees with you.

By your own standards.

Here's the mathematical explanation.

Prove it wrong. And that means say something intelligent.

Survey Sample Sizes and Margin of Error

Didn't even read it did you?

"Sometimes you'll see polls with anywhere from 600 to 1,800 people, all promising the same margin of error. That's because pollsters often want to break down their poll results by the gender, age, race or income of the people in the sample. To do that, the pollster needs to have enough women, for example, in the overall sample to ensure a reasonable margin or error among just the women. And the same goes for young adults, retirees, rich people, poor people, etc. That means that in order to have a poll with a margin of error of five percent among many different subgroups, a survey will need to include many more than the minimum 400 people to get that five percent margin in the overall sample."

[

No one said 'just being here' gives you the right to vote. Or if they did, they're wrong.

You have a constitutional right to own a gun, right?

unless you are a convicted felon or an illegal alien.

But that's not what this is about is it, NY girl?

Its about voter ID. Oh, but you need an ID to register to vote, to pick up your food stamps, to pick up your welfare check, to get your EBT card------------what specifically is wrong with showing the same ID when you go to vote?

By your own standards.

Please cite ONE mathematics/statistics expert who agrees with you.

Albert Einstein, Steven Hawking.

Forum List

Back