Drove across 4 states this weekend

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?
Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.
pretty much all there is in Florida, Old retired people and illegals
Cuban-Americans do not approve of your message.

Were they this thick?

white-Romney-Ryan-signs.jpg

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?
Yeah....cool story, ain't it?

He claims Georgia is a swing state because it's in play, but claims the polls are meaningless, even though the polls are the ONLY indication GA might be in play.

Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.

What do illegals have to do with it?
the vote in large numbers in Florida

Evidence?
eyesight?
Of course without any type of check to make sure, it is hard to prove isnt it.
Tell me again why the democrats are fighting so hard against voter ID?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it got much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?
Was not aware getting on a plane was a Constitutional right.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

Great example, Mr. Tuna.........Its like saying that the nation's patriotism is gauged by the number of flags place on porches on the 4th of July....Heck, some conservatives even wear TWO flag pins to convince other morons.

well gnat, I know you don't understand but its about enthusiasm for candidate. No one is excited about the old, sick, corrupt, lying, bitch with a D behind her name. She is having a hard time getting anyone to attend her rallys without paying them to be there.
"old, sick, corrupt, lying, bitch" No misogyny here, folks.....just punctuation issues.

You are a known willfully blind monkey. So we should be surprised you didn't see any Clinton signs?

We need an i.d. to get on a plane. After 9-11 it got much worse, overnight. I don't see why asking for voter i.d. is such a big deal unless.....?
Well, racist Democrats say it is unfair to blacks because they are too stupid to be able to get IDs.
I would very much like you to show us some Democrat saying that blacks "are too stupid"..........name names.

Georgia is not a swing state. You aren't a swing state until you swing.

CNN and the dems claim that it is this year. Just going by what our trustworthy media is telling us.

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

OK, great. Have you told the dems and their media arm?

I'm telling you that you've been lying about your belief in the polls.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.
So...you think we forget what you've said in the past?......about polls?

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?
Cuban-Americans do not approve of your message.
you know that really hurts me deeply.

Evidence?
eyesight?
I know you wont tell me, but if you do can you please try to leave racism out of the equation? I dont think anyone here really believes that blacks are genetically too feeble minded to figure out how to get an ID.

The Supreme court can make it a constitutional right, just like they did abortion, and no different then them turning a right into a privilege like they did with guns.

Evidence?
eyesight?

I was not aware voting was a constitutional right

I'm telling you that you've been lying about your belief in the polls.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.

That's your third lie. Today.

go to your local library and pick up a Stat 101 text book. Then read it. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

Is Alabama a swing state?

there is a gay section of Birmingham. is that where you would like to visit?
LOL....look at you! Conceding the argument like that.....LOL

Evidence?
eyesight?

I was not aware voting was a constitutional right
15th amendment kinda takes all the question out of it being a right or not.

Romney by a landslide!!!

I mean Trump by a landlside!!!!

Maybe you should not say that...if anything...for the one or two people who won't turn out for Trump because you've told them it's in the bag!

the stupidity displayed on this message board is amazing.

BTW, it was a poll that said Romney would win----------------and it was very wrong.
I always love how much a non-partisan statement confuses everyone.

A true ideologue bases his statement on reactions to threats.

A thinker thoughtfully considers opinions

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?
Yeah....cool story, ain't it?

He claims Georgia is a swing state because it's in play, but claims the polls are meaningless, even though the polls are the ONLY indication GA might be in play.

Let me go slow so that you might understand.

The
polls
are
rigged

They
mean
nothing

Georgia
will
go
Trump

Romney by a landslide!!!

I mean Trump by a landlside!!!!

Maybe you should not say that...if anything...for the one or two people who won't turn out for Trump because you've told them it's in the bag!

the stupidity displayed on this message board is amazing.

BTW, it was a poll that said Romney would win----------------and it was very wrong.
I always love how much a non-partisan statement confuses everyone.

A true ideologue bases his statement on reactions to threats.

A thinker thoughtfully considers opinions

I got your "non-partisan statement" You are not as clever as you think you are.

Everyone with half a brain understands that the pollsters are trying to influence public opinion rather than report on it.

You are a known willfully blind monkey. So we should be surprised you didn't see any Clinton signs?

poor little G, dumb as a snail and doesn't even know it. you don't even understand what this thread is about. not surprising.

poor little G, dumb as a snail and doesn't even know it. you don't even understand what this thread is about. not surprising.
This topic is about a tale told by you in which your confirmation bias caused you to see what you wanted to see, and to come to a faulty conclusion.

Forum List

Back