Drove across 4 states this weekend

I drove across 5 states and never saw a Trump sign ...

The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

Because...according to your fucked up 'conclusion" democrats are NOT American people?....In your delusions and desperation, you're getting a bit more divisive, don't you think, Mr. Tuna?

Two weeks ago we took a little vacation driving from Florida to NW Arkansas stopping by Atlanta on the way back.

We drove through parts of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas and even a little part of Missouri, in addition to Florida.

I did not see one Crooked Hillary sign or bumper sticker. I did see many signs and bumper stickers for Trump including billboards.

I know that doesn't constitute a real poll but it does show that the support for that filthy bitch Crooked Hillary does not have a lot of enthusiasm.

Can you imagine how embarrassed somebody would be to admit they were going to vote for Crooked Hillary? That is like advertising that you area world class moron.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I'm in North Carolina. I live in heavily Democrat Durham. There are maybe a dozen Trump signs I've seen around town. One or two for Hillary.

Trump's hope has to be that Hillary supporters just won't show up. There is good reason to think that, but it's sure not guaranteed. They showed up far more for Obama in 2012 than had been projected. It's a kool-aid drinking lot, they have their instructions. They just need to follow them, which is what they do best

We have to hope that the years of dem lies are finally catching up with them. The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

You got caught in TWO lies just today and you're pontificating about liars?

Priceless.

that is what she told you anyway

--LOL

5 counting La, Miss. Ala, Georgia, and Florida. Georgia and Florida are in play this year-----------duh, swing states.

Georgia is not a swing state. You aren't a swing state until you swing.

CNN and the dems claim that it is this year. Just going by what our trustworthy media is telling us.

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

OK, great. Have you told the dems and their media arm?

I'm telling you that you've been lying about your belief in the polls.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.

I'm in North Carolina. I live in heavily Democrat Durham. There are maybe a dozen Trump signs I've seen around town. One or two for Hillary.

Trump's hope has to be that Hillary supporters just won't show up. There is good reason to think that, but it's sure not guaranteed. They showed up far more for Obama in 2012 than had been projected. It's a kool-aid drinking lot, they have their instructions. They just need to follow them, which is what they do best

We have to hope that the years of dem lies are finally catching up with them. The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

Priceless.

nothing I said was a lie. Did you miss your paxil this morning? Did the orderly bypass your room?

Two weeks ago we took a little vacation driving from Florida to NW Arkansas stopping by Atlanta on the way back.

We drove through parts of Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas and even a little part of Missouri, in addition to Florida.

I did not see one Crooked Hillary sign or bumper sticker. I did see many signs and bumper stickers for Trump including billboards.

I know that doesn't constitute a real poll but it does show that the support for that filthy bitch Crooked Hillary does not have a lot of enthusiasm.

Can you imagine how embarrassed somebody would be to admit they were going to vote for Crooked Hillary? That is like advertising that you area world class moron.

Go clean and play with your guns, Flesh.....LOL

Georgia is not a swing state. You aren't a swing state until you swing.

CNN and the dems claim that it is this year. Just going by what our trustworthy media is telling us.

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.

That's your third lie. Today.

Priceless.

nothing I said was a lie. Did you miss your paxil this morning? Did the orderly bypass your room?

You claimed Georgia was in play. You based that on the polls. Your previous posts say the polls are meaningless.

[

If a poll like that is statistically meaningless, why don't some of them show Trump winning by 100%?

I walked around 4 states this weekend and all I saw was some sheep grazing.....LOL

upload_2016-11-1_12-0-25.jpeg

It's not. I remember my mother telling me the same thing in Florida in 2012 about seeing Romney signs everywhere and little support for Obama. Who won Florida?
Florida is a bit different, Illegals dont usually put up signs, they dont want to call attention to themselves.
pretty much all there is in Florida, Old retired people and illegals
Trump will win Floriduh.
This country could probably be effectively governed by doing nothing more than the exact opposite of what the voters in Floriduh would do.

I seen posters and stuff but I think you're lying about bumper stickers I have not seen one on any car in years..

Priceless.

You claimed Georgia was in play. You based that on the polls. Your previous posts say the polls are meaningless.

wrong, I based that on the media and the dem talking points. Not polls.

[

If a poll like that is statistically meaningless, why don't some of them show Trump winning by 100%?

If the sample consisted solely of Trump supporters, it would. Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

I seen posters and stuff but I think you're lying about bumper stickers I have not seen one on any car in years..

Why would I lie about that? I saw Trump bumper stickers.

We don't see as many as we used to, that is true. But what I said in the OP is true.

That's your third lie. Today.

go to your local library and pick up a Stat 101 text book. Then read it. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

Priceless.

wrong, I based that on the media and the dem talking points. Not polls.

Wrong. The media based their assessment ON the polls. If you're agreeing with them, you are repudiating your idiotic claim that polls are meaningless.

Forum List

Back