Drove across 4 states this weekend

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

OK, great. Have you told the dems and their media arm?

I'm telling you that you've been lying about your belief in the polls.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.

That's your third lie. Today.

go to your local library and pick up a Stat 101 text book. Then read it. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

I have and it defeats ALL of your nonsense.

A red state in play is not swing state. States with a long history of flucuating between red and blue are the swing states.

You believe that Georgia is in play because of what you see in the polls, but since previously you have said repeatedly that the polls are meaningless,

you were lying all those times. You trust the polls enough to cause you to believe that Georgia is in play.

Do you ever read a post before responding? I never mentioned polls in this thread. I merely repeated what the dem-leaning media has said about Georgia. I don't think there is any way that Georgia will go for Clinton, but your beloved media has it as a pink state currently.

As to polls, I have explained many times why they are mathematically meaningless, regardless of whether they happen to be right or wrong.

A sample size of 1000 out of a population of 330,000,000 is statistically meaningless no matter how you try to proportionally represent all of the demographics. I fully understand how the pollsters work and how they claim validity-------but they are FOS.

go to your local library and pick up a Stat 101 text book. Then read it. You might learn something, but I doubt it.

Is Alabama a swing state?

[

If a poll like that is statistically meaningless, why don't some of them show Trump winning by 100%?

If the sample consisted solely of Trump supporters, it would. Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

Meaningless polls would produce meaningless results. Meaningless polls would only match reality by chance.

We have to hope that the years of dem lies are finally catching up with them. The American people are not as dumb as the dems think they are.

You got caught in TWO lies just today and you're pontificating about liars?

Priceless.

nothing I said was a lie. Did you miss your paxil this morning? Did the orderly bypass your room?

You claimed Georgia was in play. You based that on the polls. Your previous posts say the polls are meaningless.

wrong, I based that on the media and the dem talking points. Not polls.

Wrong. The media based their assessment ON the polls. If you're agreeing with them, you are repudiating your idiotic claim that polls are meaningless.

Geez, dude, give it a rest. OK? The media has claimed that Georgia is in play, I don't give a shit how they came to that conclusion----polls, wild ass guess, or wishful thinking.

I drove thru Georgia and didn't see any Hillary signs or stickers, but did see Trump signs and stickers.

For the final time. Yes, the pollsters have been right in most recent elections, but that does not make their sampling methods mathematically meaningful. Math is an absolute, there are no gray areas. Statistics is a subset of mathematics. A sample of 1000 our of 330,000,000 is never statistically meaningful no matter how carefully they manipulate the sample. Recent polls have over sampled democrats. Do you think that was intentional? Of course it was, the pollsters have an agenda. They want Trump voters to stay home so they claim that "polls" show Hillary winning----------Its a game and you have been sucked in by it. What do you think that makes you?

there is a gay section of Birmingham. is that where you would like to visit?

Is Alabama a swing state? Yes or no, or admit you've been fucked lolol

WTF is wrong with you? When did I say that Alabama was a swing state?

Do you have a life besides this message board? Do the nurses ever take you outside for some fresh air or do you sit on your bed and peck away at your laptop all day and all night?

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.
Romney by a landslide!!!

I mean Trump by a landlside!!!!

Maybe you should not say that...if anything...for the one or two people who won't turn out for Trump because you've told them it's in the bag!

You got caught in TWO lies just today and you're pontificating about liars?

Priceless.

nothing I said was a lie. Did you miss your paxil this morning? Did the orderly bypass your room?

You claimed Georgia was in play. You based that on the polls. Your previous posts say the polls are meaningless.

wrong, I based that on the media and the dem talking points. Not polls.

Wrong. The media based their assessment ON the polls. If you're agreeing with them, you are repudiating your idiotic claim that polls are meaningless.

Geez, dude, give it a rest. OK? The media has claimed that Georgia is in play, I don't give a shit how they came to that conclusion----polls, wild ass guess, or wishful thinking.

I drove thru Georgia and didn't see any Hillary signs or stickers, but did see Trump signs and stickers.

For the final time. Yes, the pollsters have been right in most recent elections, but that does not make their sampling methods mathematically meaningful. Math is an absolute, there are no gray areas. Statistics is a subset of mathematics. A sample of 1000 our of 330,000,000 is never statistically meaningful no matter how carefully they manipulate the sample. Recent polls have over sampled democrats. Do you think that was intentional? Of course it was, the pollsters have an agenda. They want Trump voters to stay home so they claim that "polls" show Hillary winning----------Its a game and you have been sucked in by it. What do you think that makes you?

NO, YOU claimed Georgia is a swing state. You claimed it's in play. You claimed it because you believe the polls.

Do you have a life besides this message board? Do the nurses ever take you outside for some fresh air or do you sit on your bed and peck away at your laptop all day and all night?

Personal insults outside the subject are a sign you've lost the argument.

How do you know Alabama is not a swing state?

the same way we know that California is not a swing state. Hint: the answer is not polls. The answer is history.

Two of them are swing states. Did not see one Clinton sign or bumper sticker, but saw hundreds of Trump signs and bumper stickers. If enthusiasm is a measurement criteria, Trump will win in a landslide.
Romney by a landslide!!!

I mean Trump by a landlside!!!!

Maybe you should not say that...if anything...for the one or two people who won't turn out for Trump because you've told them it's in the bag!

the stupidity displayed on this message board is amazing.

BTW, it was a poll that said Romney would win----------------and it was very wrong.

the same way we know that California is not a swing state. Hint: the answer is not polls. The answer is history.

What's the history of Georgia?

Were they this thick?

white-Romney-Ryan-signs.jpg

in some places, yes. whats your point? do you even have one?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.
"Romney is not Drumpf"....yes, he's more sane and was more popular....he still lost.

Were they this thick?

Google 2012 election.

Romney is not Trump, Killary is not obozo. But I understand your failed attempt at analogy.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?
Yeah....cool story, ain't it?

That's not what you said earlier, earlier you said

Georgia and Florida are in play this year-----------duh, swing states.

you defined a swing state as any in play this year, not anything to do with their history.

Were they this thick?

Google 2012 election.

You're from Louisiana, according to your profile? And you drove across 4 states, counting your own? And 2 were swing states?

Texas must be a swing state...

Forum List

Back