Drudge-ry

No one cares, Matt. Your hit quotient is habitual among those searching ALL news reports, not because anyone agrees with your amorphous political positions. You offer convenience, nothing more.

Conservative news mogul Matt Drudge fires back at Trump, says his web traffic is at record levels
Drudge Report has served me well for many years and still does. It is definitely convenient and usually a good mix of source content producers. Do not remember editorials by Drudge. Like reading here, often sparks internet search for other sources on a given story. Seems to serve it's purpose when used responsibly and not depended on to consistently supply one sided viewpoint.

There was a time when drudge posted informative articles. But then started posting conspiracy theory crap sites. I stopped checking drudge long before they went against Trump.

There was a time when drudge posted informative articles. But then started posting conspiracy theory crap sites. I stopped checking drudge long before they went against Trump.
Yeah, I recall them linking Alex Jones a lot also, and anyone who considers that asshole as remotely credible is huffing paint.

I read Drudge daily for years...but about two years ago it went off the rails. OANN, Daily Wire, the Washington Examiner and Epoch Times news have replaced it in the reading rotation. But Tim Pool has become my number one source for honest video news commentary. Got me ahead of the curve on Wuhan Virus...got everyone stocked up and locked down before the panic buying tsunami hit.

I read Drudge daily for years...but about two years ago it went off the rails. OANN, Daily Wire, the Washington Examiner and Epoch Times news have replaced it in the reading rotation. But Tim Pool has become my number one source for honest video news commentary. Got me ahead of the curve on Wuhan Virus...got everyone stocked up and locked down before the panic buying tsunami hit.

The change at Drudge wasn't even a gradual thing.
It was damn near overnight. The only thing that makes sense is he was bought out...or sold out.

His website is potpourri. Not specifically influential.

He's the one who made Monica Lewinsky a household name... Um, yeah, he kind of changed history.

That said, the real issue here is you guys turning on your own... whether it be the last two guys you ran for President, or a guy like Drudge whose been carrying your water for 20 years now.

You should be more concerned that they have turned on you people, finally.

The moment he sold his soul ... and his site to the enemy, the moment Drudge turned on President Trump and all Patriots, and showed his true colors, that moment I stopped reading it.

He is nothing but a coward.

No one cares, Matt. Your hit quotient is habitual among those searching ALL news reports, not because anyone agrees with your amorphous political positions. You offer convenience, nothing more.

Conservative news mogul Matt Drudge fires back at Trump, says his web traffic is at record levels

Wow, it's fun to watch the Conservatards eat their own.
#Becauseitsacult
1587353796188.png

Forum List

Back