DRUG Test Positive In Pelosi DUI; 'Not Guilty' Plea

You're seriously trying to defend a drunk driver?
Nope. Try again.

I am bitch slapping the hyperbolic partisan hacks in this topic.

There were no drugs. The guy barely tested above the legal limit BAC.

All the rest is horseshit.

Nothing burger.

I actually have a journalism degree, so I stand fully qualified to make the declaration that YOU ARE WRONG. I don't care if what I am told is NOT what I want to hear AS LONG AS IT IS THE TRUTH! today's journalists no longer REPORT the story and let the facts speak for themselves. Today's journalists try to MAKE the news, put their own spin on the news, omit the facts that do not support their agenda, etc. That is NOT journalism, and being 'old school' I highly resent that crap...from ANYONE!

Oh, the irony!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The sheriff's office and media don't say someone failed a drug test and / or had drugs in their system other than alcohol if it's an aspirin.

You are going above and beyond - even for you - making yourself look like a real ignorant, immature asshole on this one. You miss some meds?
No, it’s because it sounds like you’re trying to make a ham sandwich out of bologna.

A Drug Test shows Paul Pelosi was under the influence of more than just alcohol when he ran His Porche into a jeep, injuring the driver, during a recent DUI.

SIDEBAR:

The guy is drunk, he runs into a car, hurts the other driver, pops positive for alcohol and drugs, is arrested, IDed, booked, and then pleads 'NOT GUILTY'.

THAT would PISS ME OFF as a judge!

'WTF do you mean 'NOT GUILTY? All the f*ing evidence in the world proves it was you, you did it, and you're guilty!'

Laws are for little people - democrat Slogan

Nope. Try again.

There were no drugs. The guy barely tested about the legal limit BAC.

Nothing burger.

No you're playing partisan BS defending a drunk driver. So stop

Nope. Try again.

There were no drugs. The guy barely tested above the legal limit BAC.

Nothing burger.
How do you know there were no drugs involved?

No you're playing partisan BS defending a drunk driver. So stop
Nope. The partisan hackery is all the dipshits trying to say he was under the influence of drugs. The partisan hackery is Fox News manufacturing bullshit.

The partisan hackery is the dipshits calling for him to be sent to prison for a misdemeanor just because of his last name.

The partisan hackery is all the dipshits claming he will be "protected" and not punished for his misdemeanor.

You fuckwits had to take a legitimate story and turn it into one giant mountain of bullshit.

Attachments

• laughing hilariously.jpg
    laughing hilariously.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
Nope. The partisan hackery is all the dipshits trying to say he was under the influence of drugs. The partisan hackery is Fox News manufacturing bullshit.

The partisan hackery is the dipshits calling for him to be sent to prison for a misdemeanor just because of his last name.

The partisan hackery is all the dipshits claming he will be "protected" and not punished for his misdemeanor.

You fuckwits had to take a legitimate story and turn it into one giant mountain of bullshit.
Newsweek is reporting it too, Simp

I don't buy your BS, hack. Now run along

A Drug Test
Nope.
shows Paul Pelosi was under the influence of more than just alcohol when he ran His Porche into a jeep, injuring the driver, during a recent DUI.
Nope.
The guy is drunk, he runs into a car, hurts the other driver, pops positive for alcohol and drugs,
Nope.

You claim to have a degree in journalism and that you are "old school" journalist and how you are sick of partisan hacks who don't report the truth?

Really?

REALLY!?

Was he drunk, Soy Boy?
Was he drug tested? Did he test positive for drugs?

Nope! Nope!

The OP is full of shit.

I actually have a journalism degree, so I stand fully qualified to make the declaration that YOU ARE WRONG. I don't care if what I am told is NOT what I want to hear AS LONG AS IT IS THE TRUTH! today's journalists no longer REPORT the story and let the facts speak for themselves. Today's journalists try to MAKE the news, put their own spin on the news, omit the facts that do not support their agenda, etc. That is NOT journalism, and being 'old school' I highly resent that crap...from ANYONE!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Paul Pelosi registered 0.082 BAC.

Whoop-dee-doo. That's just barely above the legal limit. A few years ago, it would have been under the limit.

He was not tested for drugs. Fox News manufactured bullshit like they always do. Gee, what a surprise.

The crime with which Pelosi is being charged is a misdemeanor, just like anyone else.

So sorry, no prison.

Nothing burger.
Your woop de doo ran into another car with his car

Forum List

Back