Drug Testing For White House Press Corp

That is unlawful search and seizure.

Nope, 'fraid not. They can refuse.

Unless it is written into their contract with their network that they are subject to random drug testing, they cannot be tested unless there is cause to believe that they are impaired, which has to be proven before testing. Otherwise, it is unlawful search and seizure.

As I said, they can refuse. In doing so, they can also be barred from the press corp.
who pays them?

ONLY their employer can request such as part of their employment contract.

otherwise, it's unconstitutional.

you should KNOW that...

on the other hand, we the people pay and hired the administration...we can request such, from them....if we wanted to....

Unless it is written into their contract with their network that they are subject to random drug testing, they cannot be tested unless there is cause to believe that they are impaired, which has to be proven before testing. Otherwise, it is unlawful search and seizure.

As I said, they can refuse. In doing so, they can also be barred from the press corp.
who pays them?

you should KNOW that...

on the other hand, we the people pay and hired the administration...we can request such, from them....if we wanted to....

Snort.

why-the-hell-was-donald-trump-sniffing-so-much-2.png

If random drug testing isn't written into the contract, they can't.

I suspect the Secret Service decides who has access to the White House.
Read the constitution. I suggest you start with the 4th amendment.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Where does it say no drug screening?

"secure in their persons" is the first one.
Followed by "unreasonable searches and seizures".
FAA requires I got drug screens unannounced.

I had the option. Take the test or quit.
No violation of my Constitutional Rights occurred.

Same with the press. Don't want to do it, don't join the WH press Corp.

who pays them?

you should KNOW that...

No, the government can and does order private citizens to be drug tested.

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/offices/aam/drug_alcohol/

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The White House is not the employer of the White House press corps. That's the difference.

Colonial America was crawling with hemp farms. :laugh2:

For the simple reason that hemp was the basis of the cordage used by sailing ships. It was as vital to the colonial economy as petroleum is today.

The White House is not the employer of the White House press corps. That's the difference.

They don't have to grant them access either........

The
Art about unreasonable searches without warrants.
\Do you ever turn off your prerecorded responses?

Drug testing floated for White House press corps

Those with daily access to the White House should have to randomly pee in the cup twice a year. And the White House Correspondent's Association would no longer control who sits where.

Sean Spicer, who was spokesman for the Republican National Committee, is Trump’s press secretary, and told me, “I support whatever security measures are recommended by the Secret Service.”

What's your take on this? I think it's a great idea. More @ Drug testing floated for White House press corps | Page Six

Drug testing floated for White House press corps

Those with daily access to the White House should have to randomly pee in the cup twice a year. And the White House Correspondent's Association would no longer control who sits where.

Sean Spicer, who was spokesman for the Republican National Committee, is Trump’s press secretary, and told me, “I support whatever security measures are recommended by the Secret Service.”

What's your take on this? I think it's a great idea. More @ Drug testing floated for White House press corps | Page Six

Just for the fear through the democrat press corp.....that alone is worth it......

Funny coming from the "sniff sniff sniff" President.

Drug Test the White House & Drug test Congress. Republicans only want to drug test poor people.

No its not. No one is forcing them to pee in a cup. They can choose to do it and keep their job, or they can refuse and lose their press credntials at the white house.

No its not. No one is forcing them to pee in a cup. They can choose to do it and keep their job, or they can refuse and lose their press credntials at the white house.

Anyone anywhere who pees in a fucking cup for a job is a sellout.
If enough people simply had the friggin' stones to just say no --- it would go away and stay away.

the FAA is your employer, and YOU SIGNED HIRE PAPERS, agreeing to the drug testing, unannounced.

Not by conducting warrant less searches. Why is the 4th amendment so disposable while the 2nd is so inviolable?

The
Art about unreasonable searches without warrants.
\Do you ever turn off your prerecorded responses?
The constitution is clear and it never turns off. The government cannot conduct warrantless searches and seizures. Further, journalism is the NLY profession mentioned in the constitution. Restricting free press is unconstitutional.

Not by conducting warrant less searches. Why is the 4th amendment so disposable while the 2nd is so inviolable?

It isn't.......the White House can set rules for entrance.......

Forum List

Back