Drumming UP A Fear Of The Koch Brothers

Grover Norquist is the leader of the cabal in Washington intent on remaking our nation into a single party, oligarchical society where the elite rule and the mass of the people serve the few. Don't for a minute believe he and others in his set believe in democracy, or in one man, one vote; they don't trust the voter, they fear the voter.

Grover Norquist is the leader of the cabal in Washington intent on remaking our nation into a single party, oligarchical society where the elite rule and the mass of the people serve the few. Don't for a minute believe he and others in his set believe in democracy, or in one man, one vote; they don't trust the voter, they fear the voter.

What????

Grover Norquist is a Koch brother?????

Who knew.

So....you'd like to change the subject?
That means I whipped you again, huh?

This is becoming far too obvious.....folks are starting to believe I have you on the payroll.

1. Judicious, or at least copious, use of that Democrat wholly owned subsidiary, the main stream media, has allowed the Left to take the spotlight off the main purchaser of the political process, George Soros, and try to train the public's attention on relatively tiny political investments by the Brothers Koch, David and Charles.

a. "'Evil' Koch brothers just 59th on top political donation list"http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/evil_koch_brothers_just_59th_on_top_political_donation_list.html

2. The few hundred million the Koch's have donated compares marginally to over $8 billion by George Soros.
"Soros is a well-known supporter of progressive-liberal political causes. Between 1979 and 2011, Soros gave away over $8 billion..." George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. ""New Democratic Strategy Goes After Koch Brothers," announced a New York Times.... Democrats are embarking on a broad effort that aims to unmask the press-shy siblings and portray them, instead, as a pair of villains bent on wrecking progressive politics.

a. The Kochs are so obscure, even to Times readers, that the reporter felt obliged to identify them right off the bat, necessitating a yawner of a lead paragraph.

4. Back inFebruary 2011 we noted an anti-Koch rally in California where various "progressives" were captured on video calling for the assassination of Supreme Court justices who voted to uphold the right to free speech.

a. .... Democrats like Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid .... are joining in the demonization of private citizens, following Saul Alinsky's 13th rule: "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. "

[When you want to know what Democrats are doing, note what they accuse the other side of doing. Here, Reid claims for the Koch Brothers exactly what Soros has repeatedly done: ""Mr. President, these two brothers are trying to buy America. They not only funnel money through their Americans for Prosperity, they funnel money into all kinds of organizations to do the same thing that they're doing. They're trying to buy America."]

5. Alinskyite tactics were meant to be applied against the powerful by the powerless. When applied by powerful men, like Reid, who are supposed to be public servants, they take on the character of tyranny rather than rebellion.

6.... an anti-Koch protest over the weekend staged by a pair of unions, the New York State Nurses Association and the Service Employees International Union Local 1199, along with the state chapter of the NAACP. They were protesting a new hospital wing.

Yes, you read that right. They objected to "the soon-to-be-built David H. Koch Center at New York-Presbyterian Hospital," for which the eponymous donor gave $100 million.

7. The Democrats are not quite as outmatched as all that. Along with the "political pulpits" afforded by the White House and the Senate majority, they also have a $2.5 billion corporation [the NYTimes] that is happy to disseminate their propaganda free of charge."
Best of the Web Today: Speak of the Devil - WSJ.com

Again, as always, the desire of the Left is to shut down any and all opposition voices in any way possible.

Any way.

The Koch Brothers are the progeny of a member of the John Birch Society, they inherited great wealth and are true Plutocrats. Of course PC loves them, as she loved McCarthy and others who fear the masses and democracy.

"...she loved McCarthy and others who fear the masses and democracy."

Unfortunately it isn't hard to find morons like you, who accept their 'truth" from the same folks who brought you the Ukraine Terror Famine and the Katyn Forrest Massacres.

The 'masses' knew the real truth.

During the 1950s, the Gallup Organization responded to new issues and personalities as they related to the ongoing superpower struggle. Joseph McCarthy entered the public opinion polls for the first time, and won initial approval. Fifty percent agreed with McCarthy in a March 1950 survey that there were communists working in the State Department.Note 45 A June 1950 poll found 45 percent expressed unqualified approval of McCarthy saying "he is anxious to rid us of communists and he is right"; 16 percent expressed qualified approval with remarks such as "there must be some foundation for his charges, but they are greatly exaggerated"; 31 percent disbelieved McCarthy saying he is "a rabble-rouser seeking personal glory who is trying to get reelected"; 8 percent were unsure what to make of McCarthy.
Cold War International History Conference: Paper by John White

Fortunately it is easy to identify and point out to others demagogues and charlatans in the public arena, as well as those like PC who are narcissistic personalities too.

One of the feature that I truly appreciate on Limbaugh's show is when he plays one after the other, Leftwing pundits mouthing the exact same word or phrase.

Limbaugh? What are you, a 20-something? Adults don't listen to that hypocritical junkie.

Rush Limbaugh Turns Himself In On Fraud Charge In Rx Drug Probe

MIAMI, April 28 -- Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh surrendered to authorities Friday on a charge of committing fraud to obtain prescription drugs, concluding an investigation that for more than two years has hovered over the law-and-order conservative.

:rofl:

Well....I tried listening to Air America to get my hate-America fix......but you know what happened to them...and every other Leftist attempt....

I wonder why folks keep turning that stuff off, and Limbaugh on?

Any idea?

seems low-info, rw ideologues :tinfoil: (such as yourself :eusa_shhh: ) love that guy :thup:

A cabal in Washington intent on remaking our nation into a single party you know that sounds very much like what a President who amends and changes laws on his on authority and only enforces laws or the parts of them he agrees with and lets the I.R.S. get away with targeting his political opponents not to mention letting the DOJ go after reporters is trying to do.

Perhaps some don't know that Congress critters can slander any Americans without fear of being sued....

And that's just what the plan is by Reid....and now, Durbin.

Here, from the Daily Communist....er, Kos, Durbin's attack on the the Koch brothrers...

" Corker and his fellow Republicans are trying to block the IRS from imposing new regulations designed to prevent [right-wing] political groups from illegally obtaining non-profit tax status. Although they [correctly] wrap their arguments in the First Amendment, what they are really trying to do is make sure that billionaires like the Koch brothers get a tax subsidy when they donate to groups that engage in political campaigns by letting those groups get non-profit status even when they are not entitled to it.

[note the attempt to block free speech, a Leftwing tendency]

And now Senate Democratic leadership is calling out the Republican ploy. Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin said it was such a brazen move that it wouldn't even seem credible in an episode of House of Cards and Majority Leader Harry Reid was similarly astonished:

“This is hard for me to comprehend, how in clear conscience they could say, ‘Ukrainians, we probably can’t help you because we’re trying to protect the Koch brothers.’

“Not only that, they’re saying to the American people that protecting the Koch brothers is more important than protecting our country. The Ukrainian issue is important,” Reid added."
Senate Republicans say they'll support aid for Ukraine ... as long as the Koch brothers get some too

So....Reid and Durbin are verifying the premise of this thread.
The Koch brogthers, 59th on the list of political donors, so unknown that the NYTimes had to explain how to pronounce their names, have become the imaginary bete noire for the Left.

They need to both hide Soros, and change the subject from the failed ObamaCare that they've shoved down folk's throats.

Be aware.

Unions don't like rich conservatives giving millions to help others...they want the GOV to steal that money from those rich people in order for the GOV to give the "unions" that money.

That she puts hours of thought into each one should yield better results; too bad the formatting is such a mess that nobody reads them.

D

1. Oooooo......I see the green-eyed monster of jealously shaking its ugly head.
Oh...that's Fluke's ugly head!

Tsk, tsk.

2. "That she puts hours of thought into each one..."
I always give 100% unless I’m donating blood.

3. But this is the best part: "... nobody reads them."

This is what....third or fourth time you wrote something like that?

Just the other day....
Oh...this is really funny!

I figured, let's see if I can make her look like a dunce: I'll write...and if she responds, she must have read it....

...after saying "nothing you write is worth reading."

I get such a kick out of this!

Now....write soon, y'hear!

Seriously...

Next time you draft the Magna Carta or whatever yuk-fest you're coming up with, I challenge you to simply drop a line from "Send in the Clowns" in the middle of it. I promise you that nobody who "thanks" you will bring it up.

Sandra bothers you?

Good.

ap_sandra_fluke_cc_120905_ss_ssh.jpg

Diversion once again. Not one word about Soros that even admits to it and has spent much more.

Nice try.
What a crook of BS.
Little thinking behind this post.

Unions don't like rich conservatives giving millions to help others...they want the GOV to steal that money from those rich people in order for the GOV to give the "unions" that money.

Shitbag....tell us why your union goon friends got mad over the Kochs donating $100M to a hospital. :eusa_whistle:

This should be funny....

Nice try.
What a crook of BS.
Little thinking behind this post.

One of the feature that I truly appreciate on Limbaugh's show is when he plays one after the other, Leftwing pundits mouthing the exact same word or phrase.

Limbaugh? What are you, a 20-something? Adults don't listen to that hypocritical junkie.

MIAMI, April 28 -- Talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh surrendered to authorities Friday on a charge of committing fraud to obtain prescription drugs, concluding an investigation that for more than two years has hovered over the law-and-order conservative.

Well....I tried listening to Air America to get my hate-America fix......but you know what happened to them...and every other Leftist attempt....

Any idea?

Heroin addiction.....

Any idea?

Heroin addiction.....

Well.....you should try to get help.

Of course, a dumbfuck like you has to go back to the 80s to claim unions today are the same.

Most Americans have figured out unions are a bunch of goons extorting money from companies and taxpayers, sending union dues to Democraps for favors and the "leaders" line their pockets with those remaining dues.

unions were okay back when Reagan had their backing and his position as president in his acting union....

Dems have to demonize any millionaire that isn't a Dem. It's perfectly fine for life long Democrat politicians to be millionaires without ever doing any actual work, but it's a crime for a Republican to be a millionaire by working in the private sector.

It's all just phoney outrage. The shitbag liberals don't give a shit about personal greed, so long as they are pushing the progressive agenda. That's the only thing that makes a person good in their book: pushing the agenda.

Any idea?

seems low-info, rw ideologues :tinfoil: (such as yourself :eusa_shhh: ) love that guy :thup:

I have a little present for ya'....

"GALLUP: President's Approval Sinks Back Into 30's..."
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

"seems low-info, lw ideologues :tinfoil: (such as yourself :eusa_shhh: ) love that guy :thup:"

I truly believe that our political system is a travesty that is bought and paid for by both parties. Those who contribute the most should not have any more influence on what happens than one vote that they are allowed to cast. Unfortunately I see our system as unrecoverable from its intended design. I say make the maximum donation $10 per person I DONT CARE how much ill begotten(I hope that word stirs some of you up) because YOU know its true. The hard working guy who busts his but day in and day out just to make ends meet has things stacked against him like never before. We are a big money takes all democracy if there is such a thing.

Forum List

Back