🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drunk Russian woman rings in New Year with loaded Kalashnikov…

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

tenor.gif

LOL....For years there would be someone on the next ridge over that would do a mag-dump at midnight on new years but I have not heard him for a couple of years.....Ammo too expensive I guess. ;)

That ignorant woman was no aiming straight up or down, so those bullets likely struck something or someone with lethal force.

Last edited:
Given the lack of muzzle rise that might be one of the smooth bore blank firing AKs the Russians are allowed to own......I liked it when she was fishing for the middle (full auto) notch on the receiver.....Yest!
Did you notice all the "expert" commenters saying the weapon "jammed"?

tenor.gif

LOL....For years there would be someone on the next ridge over that would do a mag-dump at midnight on new years but I have not heard him for a couple of years.....Ammo too expensive I guess. ;)

I used to live in Tampa and on New Years or the 4th of July you would have thought you were in Vietnam. I moved to a smaller town in north Florida when I retired and there still was a lot of gunfire on those days. Now I live in a rural area of Florida and my neighbors were busy shooting last light until 1:45 am.

What a waste of good ammo.

Who knows, she may live in the boonies.
I've lived in a place where I could do that and not worry about hitting anything but dirt, rocks and trees.
Slim chance in hell she lives 2.5 miles away from everyone considering she yelled happy new year to neighbors & they have good enough internet service to upload that video.

I grew up in rural Missouri on over 1,000 acre farm & there was not 2.5 miles between neighbors. You have to be in the center of 16,000 acres to be 2.5 miles from others! You have to shoot higher than 60 degree angle so bullets can tumble at terminal velocity before they hit someone.

Even in Texas, random gunfire is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by a year in jail and $4,000 fine. Anyone who injures or kills someone with a stray bullet could face more serious felony charges.

My neighbor is a roofer & has a box of bullets he has dug out of various roofs he's repaired.

Last edited:
Slim chance in hell she lives 2.5 miles away from everyone considering she yelled happy new year to neighbors & they have good enough internet service to upload that video.

I grew up in rural Missouri on over 1,000 acre farm & there was not 2.5 miles between neighbors. You have to be in the center of 16,000 acres to be 2.5 miles from others! You have to shoot higher than 60 degree angle so bullets can tumble at terminal velocity before they hit someone.

Even in Texas, random gunfire is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by a year in jail and $4,000 fine. Anyone who injures or kills someone with a stray bullet could face more serious felony charges.

My neighbor is a roofer & has a box of bullets he has dug out of various roofs he's repaired.

You're leaving out one important factor. She knows just like I did in which direction her neighbors live.

You're leaving out one important factor. She knows just like I did in which direction her neighbors live.
BS - When her window is opened I could hear people outside yelling. She is in a sub-urban area. She is ignorant like you idiots who support what she did.

BS - When her window is opened I could hear people outside yelling. She is in a sub-urban area. She is ignorant like you idiots who support what she did.

And where did I support her actions?
I said she may live in the boonies. And just because you hear people outside doesnt mean she lives in the city.
For all you know they're friends and family members.

Forum List

Back