D'Souza: African Americans Are Better Off Thanks To Slavery

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
From his book:

Does America owe blacks now living reparations on account of slavery? No more than it owes reparations to the descendants of whites who died in the Civil War. I don't mean this in the callous way of suggesting that what's done is done. Rather, I mean that there is an enormous debt owed to the Northern men who died in the Civil War. But those heroes are dead, and their descendants are scattered. What is owed is more than money can pay; we discharge our debt by honoring and remembering. Similarly there is a debt owed to slaves whose labor was wrongly taken from them. That debt too is best discharged through memory, because the slaves are dead and their descendants - this will be a hard pill for progressives to swallow -- are better off as a consequence of their ancestors being hauled from Africa to America.

The man has Chronic Diarrhea of the Mouth.

The facts actually support him though. Sad as that is to say. Sub Saharan Africa is a shithole. Blacks here have a standard of living far in excess of the majority in Africa.

That is slowly changing though. Botswana is stable, Kenya is relatively stable. Tanzania etc. They are starting to get a handle on things and good for them for doing so.

Yeah those stupid *******. Thank God we brought them here, in chains. They should thank us or at least fuck our women? Oh wait, they do! Now who's stupid Whitey...

Slavery is still a way of life in many nations. Other parts of the world have not progressed as we have.

It's just a fact.

Obama-Lincoln-slavery.jpg

While race baiters in America agonize over what happened over a century ago, in countries like Mauritania slavery is in the here and now. 20 percent of the population is enslaved.

Yeah those stupid *******. Thank God we brought them here, in chains. They should thank us or at least fuck our women? Oh wait, they do! Now who's stupid Whitey...

You can send them back to Africa where there is STILL SLAVERY asshat! If you want to see a black man in chains these days the ONLY PLACE you can see that is Africa.

Care to make a further ass out of yourself you ignorant twat.

The facts actually support him though. Sad as that is to say. Sub Saharan Africa is a shithole. Blacks here have a standard of living far in excess of the majority in Africa.

That is slowly changing though. Botswana is stable, Kenya is relatively stable. Tanzania etc. They are starting to get a handle on things and good for them for doing so.

Why do you think that is?

From his book:
Does America owe blacks now living reparations on account of slavery? No more than it owes reparations to the descendants of whites who died in the Civil War. I don't mean this in the callous way of suggesting that what's done is done. Rather, I mean that there is an enormous debt owed to the Northern men who died in the Civil War. But those heroes are dead, and their descendants are scattered. What is owed is more than money can pay; we discharge our debt by honoring and remembering. Similarly there is a debt owed to slaves whose labor was wrongly taken from them. That debt too is best discharged through memory, because the slaves are dead and their descendants - this will be a hard pill for progressives to swallow -- are better off as a consequence of their ancestors being hauled from Africa to America.
Do you really think western Africans are better off than American blacks?

He didn't say that did he?

Oh but he did. And considering that 60 years ago he would have been lucky to get a job as a busboy here, he did indeed.

Oh bullshit. He didn't state that blacks were stupid *******. He didn't say that descendants in chains should thank anyone. Fuck off with this pantload that you are shovelling.

:lol:

Not even implied. He just stated the obvious. America is most certainly a far better place than any country on the continent.

The fact that they were brought to America has been an advantage to their great-grandchildren. Think of all those Blacks still suffering in African Third World. No reparations and no bitching. You live in freedom because your ancestors came in chains. Seems like a good trade.

From his book:

How is he wrong? Are they not better off than if they were in Africa? First, pretty much every Black African country practices some form of slavery, from forced marriages, child soldiers, sex slaves etc. Second, the two "best off" Black African countries are a mess. That would be Nigeria and South Africa. South Africa is the AIDS, Rape, BABY RAPE, car jacking and MURDER capital of the world! Nigeria is plagued by poverty and a vicious Muslim minority (nearly 50%) that seeks a secular civil war! Many of these countries don't have running water, electricity, TV, schools, hospital setc. Famine and lack of water are seasonal.

In America, they are much better off. Yes African slavery was a crime against humanity and was utterly wrong. Yet most Americans knew that during the civil war times (as they know it today) and only a SMALL portion of Americans back then were actually slave owners. Owning slaves was expensive and only the wealthy had them.

Are they better off? Yes they are!

Last edited:

The fact that they were brought to America has been an advantage to their great-grandchildren. Think of all those Blacks still suffering in African Third World. No reparations and no bitching. You live in freedom because your ancestors came in chains. Seems like a good trade.

My family owned those stupid ******* Whitey I wonder why their descendants haven't sent me flowers yet? What a great thing we did for them, by bringing them here in chains and treating them like animals. And hey, they were 3/5ths people right? Damn, we are like the best people ever eh???

Why do you think that is?

Because I have spent a great deal of time there. There are of course exceptions but if you were to take the bulk of that geographic area fully 90% qualifies.

My family owned those stupid ******* Whitey I wonder why their descendants haven't sent me flowers yet? What a great thing we did for them, by bringing them here in chains and treating them like animals. And hey, they were 3/5ths people right? Damn, we are like the best people ever eh???

Shit happens, look, we're stuck with you posting. We all have to bear a cross in one way or the other!

Your post quotes dates from 1780's and 1800's. Hello...its 2014.

You can't read the Constitution; you can't read D'Souza.

Wherever you are, you can no doubt still earn a GED if you want one.

Forum List

Back