Duck Dynasty Robertson's rape/murder fantasy

Phil Robertson Of 'Duck Dynasty' Reveals Bizarre Atheist Rape And Murder Fantasy
Speaking at a Christian event ...

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters," Robertson said in audio from the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast, obtained by Right Wing Watch. "Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

Robertson continued:

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'

If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

How many of you "christians" will defend this vile, sick man's words?

You have defended his hatred for gays and his stated desire to force young girls into "marriage" with older men but can you really defend THIS???

And before you start with the usual lies, listen to the audio at the link above, or if you would rather hear it at a RW site, go to this link:

Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed Right Wing Watch

Either way, you cannot lie that he did not say this.

n-PHIL-ROBERTSON-large570.jpg
What a twisted fuck this scumbag is, and the nutters on this site are lining up right behind him like the bunch of lemmings that they are. Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.

Yes it is.

And if a lefty admitted to something THIS vile, they'd be lining up to condemn him - and rightly so.

This is just stunning and its sickening that the fake christians are defending this crazy monsters wish to maim, torture, rape and murder children, women, men.

Never again can these "christians" say they value the life of a fetus. If they do say it, they will be LYING.

There is audio at the OP link, this really happened.

I cannot imagine any person of faith wanting to support this.

Are there other Christians out there who believe that athiests somehow deserve to be raped and beheaded?

It's becoming a bizarro world for Rightie Christians, apparently. Not much room for Jesus these days...
You really didn't comprehend the point did you? I'm going to give you one more chance to actually grasp the concept of what he was saying.

Are there other Christians out there who believe that athiests somehow deserve to be raped and beheaded?

It's becoming a bizarro world for Rightie Christians, apparently. Not much room for Jesus these days...
You really didn't comprehend the point did you? I'm going to give you one more chance to actually grasp the concept of what he was saying.
Statist doesn't give a shit about the point. He's a dishonest dweeb.

Phil Robertson Of 'Duck Dynasty' Reveals Bizarre Atheist Rape And Murder Fantasy

Two guys break into an atheist’s home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters," Robertson said in audio from the Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast, obtained by Right Wing Watch. "Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him."

Robertson continued:

"And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot 'em and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'

Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'

If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"

You have defended his hatred for gays and his stated desire to force young girls into "marriage" with older men but can you really defend THIS???

And before you start with the usual lies, listen to the audio at the link above, or if you would rather hear it at a RW site, go to this link:

Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed Right Wing Watch

What a twisted fuck this scumbag is, and the nutters on this site are lining up right behind him like the bunch of lemmings that they are. Disgraceful, utterly disgraceful.

Yes it is.

And if a lefty admitted to something THIS vile, they'd be lining up to condemn him - and rightly so.

This is just stunning and its sickening that the fake christians are defending this crazy monsters wish to maim, torture, rape and murder children, women, men.

Never again can these "christians" say they value the life of a fetus. If they do say it, they will be LYING.
You do realize the criminals weren't the Christians right. For gods sake tell me you were able to process that. It's not even that hard of a situation to follow yet you are struggling with it.

Dishonest is nothing compared to the stupid you have to display to not get what he was saying. The problem for these idiots is they actually want people without moral guidance perpetuating these kind of crimes. And then blaming Christians for it.

Robertson continued:

Yes it is.

You do realize the criminals weren't the Christians right. For gods sake tell me you were able to process that. It's not even that hard of a situation to follow yet you are struggling with it.

Who were the criminals in his little fantasy?

The two little girls he said he wanted to rape and murder?

It won't surprise me a bit if he is caught acting out this wish of his and you nasty, disgusting people will still defend him.

Dishonest is nothing compared to the stupid you have to display to not get what he was saying. The problem for these idiots is they actually want people without moral guidance perpetuating these kind of crimes. And then blaming Christians for it.
Oh, he's stupid and dishonest.

He crapped a cookie when I mentioned that the shortened version of his name reflected his views pretty accurately, and he's called me a **** ever since, lol. He was super pissed that he didn't notice that the first part of his name reads "Statist". What a fucking idiot, lol.

Wrong. I got the point - entirely.

It is disgusting.

Why should a "Christian" feel the need to be that graphic in wanting to convey that those who do not share the Christian faith are somehow not protected by G-d?

I mean, what kind of fucked-up thinking is that?

This stuff is just gross.

Mr. Ducky Duck does your religion a great disservice, and that is putting it mildly.

And the fact that you defend it speaks volumes about your worldview.

No.

You are so unbelievably wrong about this.

No sane person, regardless of faith wants anyone to perpetuate these kind of crimes.

What part of "dastardly" do you not understand?

Wow. If this is the current state of Christianity these days, then I see no hope for that religion.

Last edited:

Robertson continued:

Yes it is.

Who were the criminals in his little fantasy?

The two little girls he said he wanted to rape and murder?

It won't surprise me a bit if he is caught acting out this wish of his and you nasty, disgusting people will still defend him.
Please read what he said once again. The bad people are pretty identifiable. You concern me in your inability to grasp the concept here.

The speech was a frightening admission by Phil R. of his own psychopathic nature. That is, he only does "right" out of fear of punishment, and not because he's considered why actions are right or wrong.

His supporters here all apparently think the same way. We should all be thankful that they do believe in a god, giving that, by their own admission, they'd all be out killing, raping and mutilating people if they didn't believe in a god.

It is disgusting.

Why should a "Christian" feel the need to be that graphic in wanting to convey that those who do not share the Christian faith are somehow not protected by G-d?

Mr. Ducky Duck does your religion a great disservice, and that is putting it mildly.

So you can't comprehend that people without gods guidance don't have the same values and morals that people have that do. You're world view is dangerous and the fact you can't see that is sickening.

The Far Right Christians have been compared to Extremist Muslims.
This speech certainly promotes that thinking.

It is disgusting.

So you can't comprehend that people without gods guidance don't have the same values and morals that people have that do. You're world view is dangerous and the fact you can't see that is sickening.

Well, let's think about that, äääh, interesting argument of yours. I am a Jew. I do indeed have morals and guidance from above. And btw, it's none of your fucking business who believes what. But your arrogance is now duly noted.

That being said, I've never seen atheists talk about fantasies of Christian families being raped and beheaded.

So, in this case, who is showing more and better morals? Mr. Ducky Duck, or atheists?

There was once a time when Christians actually taught and lived the Gospel of "Jesus Christ of Nazareth". But now they fantasize about other human beings being raped and beheaded and they scream for gay people to be executed and they are more interested in just knowing 100% for sure that Obama is a kenyan usurper than they are interested in actually spreading said Gospel of "Jesus of Nazareth".

You are in no position to be talking about morals if you support this kind of inhumane rhetoric.

The Far Right Christians have been compared to Extremist Muslims.
This speech certainly promotes that thinking.

YEPP.

The speech was a frightening admission by Phil R. of his own psychopathic nature. That is, he only does "right" out of fear of punishment, and not because he's considered why actions are right or wrong.

His supporters here all apparently think the same way. We should all be thankful that they do believe in a god, giving that, by their own admission, they'd all be out killing, raping and mutilating people if they didn't believe in a god.
What is to keep you from doing right other than punishment? Isn't that why we have laws to punish people for wrong doings? You kill someone and you go to prison. If we didn't have punishment for your actions what would we have?

What is to keep you from doing right other than punishment? Isn't that why we have laws to punish people for wrong doings? You kill someone and you go to prison. If we didn't have punishment for your actions what would we have?

And what, you think that atheists don't respect law, just because they are atheists?

What, you don't understand the difference between morals and laws? Really?

Do deflection much?

It is disgusting.

Well, let's think about that, äääh, interesting argument of yours. I am a Jew. I do indeed have morals and guidance from above. And btw, it's none of your fucking business who believes what. But your arrogance is now duly noted.

That being said, I've never seen atheists talk about fantasies of Christian families being raped and beheaded.

So, in this case, who is showing more and better morals? Mr. Ducky Duck, or atheists?

There was once a time when Christians actually taught and lived the Gospel of "Jesus Christ of Nazareth". But now they fantasize about other human beings being raped and beheaded and they scream for gay people to be executed and they are more interested in just knowing 100% for sure that Obama is a kenyan usurper than they are interested in actually spreading said Gospel of "Jesus of Nazareth".

You are in no position to be talking about morals if you support this kind of inhumane rhetoric.
Wait, you're Jew but still can't comprehend a person being an atheist doesn't hold the same values of life and right or wrong that you do? Please explain this total disconnect that this stance would require.

What keeps me doing right? My personal sense of right and wrong. I don't need a law or a sky fairy to tell me not to kill someone.

Weird fucker, you are.

And what, you think that atheists don't respect law, just because they are atheists?

What, you don't understand the difference between morals and laws? Really?

Do deflection much?
There is no law without morals. Morals set the stage for how you will act in order to avoid breaking the laws. Without morals only the law is your hurdle and that only means you need to get away with it.

Forum List

Back