'Duck Dynasty' Star Reportedly Eyed By Republicans As Potential House Candidate

The Red states are the last gasp of a dying Zombie Confederacy. They are looking more and more like North Korea....loaded down with weapons, no healthcare, no education, and women silenced. Without race-hatred, religious extremism, gay-bashing, and attacks on women's rights, the GOP would have no coalition at all. It would simply scatter to the winds.

I have to hand it to the Robertson family. When Christian hating atheists complained to the network that Duck Dynasty exhibited too much faith and should be ordered to stop, the Robertsons told them to take a hike. It's not like they need the money.

The Red states are the last gasp of a dying Zombie Confederacy. They are looking more and more like North Korea....loaded down with weapons, no healthcare, no education, and women silenced. Without race-hatred, religious extremism, gay-bashing, and attacks on women's rights, the GOP would have no coalition at all. It would simply scatter to the winds.

You do realize there are schools in Red States, right? You realize people are free to buy health insurance in red states, right? You realize that women speak all the time in Red states, right?

You realized there is nothing in the GOP agenda that is motivated by race-hatred, religious extremism, gay bashing, or attacking women's rights, right?

You realize nothing in your post has any basis in reality, right?

More lies from Chris.

Nothing to see here folks!

Well he can't be any worse than what passes for a politician these days.

I don't believe Willie would run even though he pondered the idea when the folks on The Five asked him about it.

krusty.jpg

Why would he run?

They would have to cancel the show and he and his family would all lose out on that money.

Not that they really need it.

I have to hand it to the Robertson family. When Christian hating atheists complained to the network that Duck Dynasty exhibited too much faith and should be ordered to stop, the Robertsons told them to take a hike. It's not like they need the money.

It's one of the things I like about them. I havent seen the show much but the few episodes I've seen Ive been impressed. Like when the one brother wanted an office of his own so they just built a new office that day. And then Willie, I think it is, had it removed in a day.

That's the American spirit. If you want something done, you do it.

I like the fact that they show their parents so much respect.

Even when they know what Momma wants to do is going to be a failure, they try their best to make it work and when Dad says "jump", they're asking "How High?".

I doubt he runs. Why would he subject himself and his family to that when he has a pretty good thing going on as it is?

Willie Robertson may look like a rube but he's college educated and he was the hand that built Duck Commander from his dad whittling on the porch into an international company. I have only seen the show a couple of times. They are truly symbols of American independence.

I doubt he runs. Why would he subject himself and his family to that when he has a pretty good thing going on as it is?

The same reason Washington subjected himself to being roped back into politics despite having a very good thing at Mt Vernon.

Willie Robertson is too much of a man of principle to run for public office. The left would say his beard was racist.

did he sit in a hate whitey church for 20 years?

if so, he is qualified to be potus

This is what Chris' actual avatar should be.

make-love-not-warcraft.jpg

Forum List

Back