Meet Louisiana's Newly Elected 'Duck Dynasty' Backed Congressman

When people really get discussed with Washington, they always seem to turn to a new face, a local business owner, a preacher, or a school teacher whose political experience is limited to chairmen of the PTA, and a few campaign speeches in support of local candidates. The idea that you can be successful in national and state politics with nothing more than a desire to represent the people and an honest face is nonsense. Many voters don't seem to understand that "Mr Smith Goes to Washington" is a fairly tale. These people once elected spend their first term learning the ropes and often don't get a chance to serve a second term. There is nothing simple or easy about politics at the state or national level and the naive and inexperienced usually fall by the wayside.

You describe obama well. Inexperienced and falling by the wayside.

I always knew right wingers were dumb as hell, but they just do as they're told from some redneck on tv? The really are obedient sheep,..

Yep….We surely wouldn't behave as you smug Barry Bootlickers would do, now would we. I'll take the redneck mentality any day of the week over your "Trotsky Wannabe" lifestyle.

Yes, we are well aware you teabaggers side with racism, stupidity, and other lovely redneck values :cuckoo:

I always knew right wingers were dumb as hell, but they just do as they're told from some redneck on tv? The really are obedient sheep,..

Yep….We surely wouldn't behave as you smug Barry Bootlickers would do, now would we. I'll take the redneck mentality any day of the week over your "Trotsky Wannabe" lifestyle.

Yes, we are well aware you teabaggers side with racism, stupidity, and other lovely redneck values :cuckoo:

Tell you what big shot….you have my permission to kiss my "tea bagger" ass anytime! :lol:

It takes a really stupid redneck to make a multimillion dollar company out of a duck call!

When people really get discussed with Washington, they always seem to turn to a new face, a local business owner, a preacher, or a school teacher whose political experience is limited to chairmen of the PTA, and a few campaign speeches in support of local candidates. The idea that you can be successful in national and state politics with nothing more than a desire to represent the people and an honest face is nonsense. Many voters don't seem to understand that "Mr Smith Goes to Washington" is a fairly tale. These people once elected spend their first term learning the ropes and often don't get a chance to serve a second term. There is nothing simple or easy about politics at the state or national level and the naive and inexperienced usually fall by the wayside.

As compared to those old bastards in Washington both sides of the aisle that make sure they attempt to crush a junior.

Clasping to power like Reid and McConnell and MCain believing their right to rule is their birthright.

:lol:

I'll take the newbies over the old bastards in a heartbeat.

How do you think the republican party got so much younger than the democrats?

Ted Cruz - Harry Reid
Kelly Ayotte - Nancy Pelosi
Rand Paul - Hillary Clinton
Marco Rubio - Joe Biden
Pew Poll: republicans-older, whiter more conservative; Democrats-more liberal than ever and diverse - Democratic Underground

It takes a really stupid redneck to make a multimillion dollar company out of a duck call!

They are making more money off the show than they ever made off of duck calls. Rough estimate anyway...

How long until the 'Redneck Billionare' show premiers?

The so called breaded right wing red neck as one here called him took a business his father started at his house and turned it into a million dollar enterprise and how simply by understanding that there are people between the east and west coast who are hunters and fishermen who love the outdoors and created and marketed products specifically for them something that would never occur to most of your east and west coast liberals.

You're showing your bitchy side here aren't you now?

Will someone please put their nuts on blacks forehead his fascination with being tea bagged is off the train.

Hey, EVERYONE knows it's all about the beard! :D

images

USP-MLB_-Boston-Red-Sox-at-Tampa-Bay-Rays_002-1024x768.jpg

Forum List

Back