'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

Uh... no. Your brutish ripostes tell me everything I need to know. You are an automaton. Programmed partisan to the core. Good day sir.

I am not lying about who I am so I can sabotage a primary. Your as bad as Fakie

tapatalk post

That sir crossed a line. I don't make a habit of sabotaging free thought, as both parties have done. Would I lie about being a libertarian given how poorly they're viewed? Sorry bub, until you get to know me, you aren't allowed to judge me.

You said it yourself you dishonest hack

tapatalk post

Katz look above they did.

It's another lib lie. All A&E could do is decide not to air the show. They cannot suspend anyone from the show. They don't own the show. DD owns the show. They pay A&E for airtime.

The whole thing is ridiculous. When A&E got complaints over the guns and prayers, the Robertsons told the network to stick it. The show would be over.

All a network can do is decide not to allow airtime. On any show no matter what network it is.

What DD might do is let A&E have the right to reruns for the remainder of the contract. Then do something else. I can't see these independent people buckling under for the gay activists.

I don't "do" facebook, but if someone does, could they please post for me the following (along with the link if links are allowed there) :

You are what this country used to be like. You fought in the war, you are a close knit family, you pray to God, you love your country. I love every damn one of you. Whomever is trying to drag you down..stay as you are. And yes, the gay friends I know love you too and take no offense at what you said. God says to love everyone. You practice what you stand by. Stand firm because you have MANY who support you. Gays as well.
Much appreciation,
Gracie

Last edited:
Way to go Phil. Speak the truth and let the left gnash their teeth.

Duck Dynasty: Phil Robertson Suspended from Filming : People.com

A&E, which airs the reality show that follows the duck-hunting and duck call-creating Robertson family, has suspended patriarch Phil Robertson indefinitely from filming following his anti-gay comments printed in GQ.

"We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson's comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty," says a statement from the network that was sent to PEOPLE. "His personal views in no way reflect those of A&E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely."

In his interview with GQ, Robertson, 67, used stereotypes to describe certain groups and likened homosexuality to bestiality.

"We never, ever judge someone on who's going to heaven, hell. That's the Almighty's job," Robertson also said. "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus – whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists."

GLAAD slammed the comments. "Phil and his family claim to be Christian, but Phil's lies about an entire community fly in the face of what true Christians believe," spokesperson Wilson Cruz said in a statement.

After a request for comment, Robertson, 67, released a statement to PEOPLE: "My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together," he said. "However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity."

Duck Dynasty will return to A&E with new episodes in January. Robertson will be seen in those episodes, but he will not be filming any new episodes due to his suspension.

He didn't say anything wrong. The left just doesn't like the truth.

Notice how fast A&E reacted here and how long it took MSNBC to react after Bashir said that a Republican Woman, Sara Palin, should have someone defecate in her mouth and urinate on her face.

It does look like A&E is trying to flex a little muscle.

Ohhhhh if this could only be the spark that starts a major backlash.

From the link above, I found this comment:

Funny, gay people are constantly giving their opinions, but straight people aren't supposed to have an one anymore. Everyone has a right to an opinion whether it offends other people or not. Why do shows have to be changed or cancelled because the liberals feelings get hurt? People need to quit being so sensitive - POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

I hope so. I hope this is the last straw and people start fighting back. Gays have ruined far too many lives as it is.

Sure seems we are heading for some communist ways. Can't say this, can't say that, can't buy this, can't buy that, yadda yadda.

The future looks very bleak if something doesn't put a whoa on this bullshit.

Maybe we straights should have a hissy over RuPaul. It's offensive. See how they like it.

It was inevitable that one of them would say something offensive, and need to be taught a lesson.

So telling the truth is wrong now? People need to be punished for believing reality and not made up political points?

Be specific, quote what he said that A) is wrong And B) is offensive to a normal person.

Way to go Phil. Speak the truth and let the left gnash their teeth.

Duck Dynasty: Phil Robertson Suspended from Filming : People.com

A&E, which airs the reality show that follows the duck-hunting and duck call-creating Robertson family, has suspended patriarch Phil Robertson indefinitely from filming following his anti-gay comments printed in GQ.

"We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson's comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty," says a statement from the network that was sent to PEOPLE. "His personal views in no way reflect those of A&E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely."

In his interview with GQ, Robertson, 67, used stereotypes to describe certain groups and likened homosexuality to bestiality.

"We never, ever judge someone on who's going to heaven, hell. That's the Almighty's job," Robertson also said. "We just love 'em, give 'em the good news about Jesus – whether they're homosexuals, drunks, terrorists."

GLAAD slammed the comments. "Phil and his family claim to be Christian, but Phil's lies about an entire community fly in the face of what true Christians believe," spokesperson Wilson Cruz said in a statement.

After a request for comment, Robertson, 67, released a statement to PEOPLE: "My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together," he said. "However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity."

Duck Dynasty will return to A&E with new episodes in January. Robertson will be seen in those episodes, but he will not be filming any new episodes due to his suspension.

He didn't say anything wrong. The left just doesn't like the truth.

Notice how fast A&E reacted here and how long it took MSNBC to react after Bashir said that a Republican Woman, Sara Palin, should have someone defecate in her mouth and urinate on her face.

Because we all know homosexuals are drunken terrorists who pleasure fuck their pets.

You go right wingers. I love it when you go after minorities. Tell us again how much better you are then blacks and how "certain" religions should be banned.

Here are the quotes from the article..

“It seems like, to me, a vagina—as a man—would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

::::::::

Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong,” he says. “Sin becomes fine.”

What, in your mind, is sinful?
“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Forum List

Back