'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

So the duck dynasty guy does not want to fuck a man. So what?

Do you want to sallow?

Geeze louize LGBT organizations out of control.

He said he didn't understand how an anus was as attractive as a vagina

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian baker won't bake my wedding cake

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chick fil A doesn't agree with same sex marriage

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

And the true hypocrites will still come out and claim that it's conservatives that want to force our values on others.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.

Last edited:
If they fuck with Phil, then I will no longer watch A&E. Fact.

Of course you won't. DD will dump A&E then there won't be any reason to watch A&E.

There is every reason to understand that the Robertsons will tell this network to take a hike.

It's a big cable world out there.

Oh whatever. Did anyone really think they felt otherwise? The show's still plenty entertaining.

Welcome and thanks---a Liberal who will concede a point.

Here's a show based in the Deep South, the Bible Belt, who make duck calls, and are Christians, and how long was it going to be before the homosexuals got their jimmies rustled.

How many of them watch Duck Dynasty anyway?

I think Freedom of Speech wins this one. The Butt-Balm companies can just spend their advertising dollars elsewhere.

It was inevitable that one of them would say something offensive, and need to be taught a lesson.

Something offensive was said, so what.

But for you to suggest that the star of 'Duck Dynasty' should be taught a lesson for expressing his right of FREEDOM OF SPEECH is majorly stupid. :cuckoo:

You should be taught a lesson for the stupid crap that you post!

:fu:

Last edited:
Oh whatever. Did anyone really think they felt otherwise? The show's still plenty entertaining.

The show is pretty good.

It's just so stupid how some of these people ask a man what he believes (when they know darn well what he believes) and then when he gives his honest answer they then fly upon him in a wicked rage and try to destroy his livelihood. I don't read the Bible much, but my memory tells me there was a word for people like that in it.

Mr. Robertson has an opinion, and Americans should be allowed to have one without the threat of their livelihoods being ravaged. All for giving an honest opinion when asked.
Hey! That cookin' lady admitted that she said "******" once upon a time...lost her livelihood. Who has NEVER used the word "******"?

You? The hell you say!

Liar!

Get this, A&E....you can't appease EVERYBODY! I imagine that you have ruffled more feathers than you have soothed with this ridiculous punishment of DD watchers in denying the participation of the father, Phil.

Had he made the comment on the show, I might agree with the sanction. As he was responding to an interviewer not connected with A&E, I think A&E leaders have done nothing more than expose their own stupidity.

Geeze louize LGBT organizations out of control.

He said he didn't understand how an anus was as attractive as a vagina

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian baker won't bake my wedding cake

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chick fil A doesn't agree with same sex marriage

LGBT: jihad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

And the true hypocrites will still come out and claim that it's conservatives that want to force our values on others.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.
Excuse me...bumping him was stupid, stupid, stupid.

I know, it's a real shocker. An Evangelical self-described redneck from Louisiana doesn't like gays. Stop the fucking presses.

Who cares? I'll still watch the show.

Same here...Uncle Si cracks me up.

It's called a opinion and it used to be something all people were allowed to have and express without being punished for it sadly it's something we have less and less of in the P.C. world of today.

If they fuck with Phil, then I will no longer watch A&E. Fact.

"Duck Dynasty" dad Phil Robertson has been placed on indefinite suspension by the A&E Network following his recent comments on homosexuality, the network announced Wednesday night.

"We are extremely disappointed to have read Phil Robertson's comments in GQ, which are based on his own personal beliefs and are not reflected in the series Duck Dynasty," the network said in a statement.

"His personal views in no way reflect those of A&E Networks, who have always been strong supporters and champions of the LGBT community. The network has placed Phil under hiatus from filming indefinitely."

much more:

'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson suspended by A&E | Fox News

To me, if homosexual people want to be respected, getting other people's rights taken away is not going to make that happen. If anything, it will only make the homosexual people even more resented.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Here is what I find interesting people are always saying we need to have a honest conversation about pick the controversial topic race, abortion, in this case homosexuality yet when someone expresses a honest opinion about it that a special interest group does not like what happens the person gets attacked vilified and pressured to shut up. How do you have a honest conversation about anything when you always try and silence those you don't agree with?

A&E dumped Dawg too and look what happened. They took him back.
A&E just fucked up...BIG time. Watch and see.

Forum List

Back