'Duck Dynasty' Under Fire Following Star's Incendiary Anti-Gay Remarks

Yet the libtards believe that morality should be legislated all the time. They just want it to be their morality. Some behavior is immoral. Some behavior is a crime. We criminalize behavior on a daily, hourly by the minute basis. The morality of homosexuality is to be unquestioned but it is immoral to refuse to participate in a homosexual relationship.

If you really didn't want morality to be legislated, you would uphold the rights of gays to maintain their relationship and uphold the right of someone to speak out against it, refuse to bake a cake for their wedding and refuse to take their pictures. That's not legislating morality.

"How can we as a nation have a bi-line of "All men are created equal" if we restrict the rights of individuals based on color, religion and sexual orientation?"

I always thought that was said to be ironic since that same document mentions slaves as only being 3/5ths a free person. I think they meant "All affluent white men." Notice women at that time couldn't vote or do much of anything else in addition to acknowledging slaves.

Yet the libtards believe that morality should be legislated all the time. They just want it to be their morality. Some behavior is immoral. Some behavior is a crime. We criminalize behavior on a daily, hourly by the minute basis. The morality of homosexuality is to be unquestioned but it is immoral to refuse to participate in a homosexual relationship.

If you really didn't want morality to be legislated, you would uphold the rights of gays to maintain their relationship and uphold the right of someone to speak out against it, refuse to bake a cake for their wedding and refuse to take their pictures. That's not legislating morality.

Oh? I don't think morality should be legislated at all....unless it is something that hurts others.....if it does, it's criminal behavior. Like the saying, "I have a right to swing my arm. But that right to swing my arm stops at your nose."

"I myself am a product of the '60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior," the TV star said in a statement released by A&E Wednesday. "My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."

I suspect his thinking now isn't all that different than before he found Jesus.

Oh? I don't think morality should be legislated at all....unless it is something that hurts others.....if it does, it's criminal behavior. Like the saying, "I have a right to swing my arm. But that right to swing my arm stops at your nose."

You can be Charged for swinging at someone and not hitting them, Dipshit. :thup:

Intimidation is not Legal.

:)

peace...

So, in a short period of time, they've....(aggravated I guess) Barbara Walters, Drew Magary, and Elizabeth Durand Streisand.

As ineffective as it most certainly will be, let the smear campaign begin. This isn't news; and this little stunt will probably and hopefully increase the number of viewers. I'm not anti-gay, and I love the Robertsons.

So, in a short period of time, they've....(aggravated I guess) Barbara Walters, Drew Magary, and Elizabeth Durand Streisand.

As ineffective as it most certainly will be, let the smear campaign begin. This isn't news; and this little stunt will probably and hopefully increase the number of viewers. I'm not anti-gay, and I love the Robertsons.

They ARE funny. I wonder if they are really like that or it's a put-on for the camera.

"How can we as a nation have a bi-line of "All men are created equal" if we restrict the rights of individuals based on color, religion and sexual orientation?"

I always thought that was said to be ironic since that same document mentions slaves as only being 3/5ths a free person. I think they meant "All affluent white men." Notice women at that time couldn't vote or do much of anything else in addition to acknowledging slaves.

For some reason several radical republican women want to go make the USA like it was before women's suffrage.

You can be Charged for swinging at someone and not hitting them, Dipshit. :thup:

Intimidation is not Legal.

:)

peace...

not where I live.

so do conservatives, they are the worst and have doing it the longest in US legislative.

I LOVE duck dynasty. They crack me up. And so what about what he said? It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Plus, they could care less what anyone thinks of them. A&E needs THEM, THEY don't need A&E.

It's obvious to me that people who make anti-gay remarks, just don't know any gay people. They're talking from a limited, bigoted upbringing

I LOVE duck dynasty. They crack me up. And so what about what he said? It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Plus, they could care less what anyone thinks of them. A&E needs THEM, THEY don't need A&E.

That is why they are on A&E and do not have their own cable channel.

They better not take DD off the air over this bullshit. I will be totally pissed.

As a bisexual I agree our inclination to being overly politically correct has gotten out of hand. Anyone who raises an eyebrow for this sort of thing needs to spend 5 minutes reading around on this website to develop a much-needed thicker skin. :)

If we're going to have a 1st Amendment, some of us need to learn how to say "So what?"

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Have to keep an eye on you...I might have misread you. I doubt it, but there's always a slight chance I did

Phil made his position pretty clear, on the pet-photography episode. I was NOT offended. Enough said ;).

I suspect that someone mistook them for ignorant rednecks, and it backfired on him. They are awesome at feigning ignorance; and I'm LOVING it!

Forum List

Back