Duggar sisters on deflection tour, break cringe-meter

The real reason all this is happening is because the Duggars are against same sex marriage.

Look at how the liberals went to bat for Woody Allen when he was accused of having an affair with the daughter of his girlfriend, Mia Farrow.

The real reason all this is happening is because the Duggars are against same sex marriage.

Look at how the liberals went to bat for Woody Allen when he was accused of having an affair with the daughter of his girlfriend, Mia Farrow.
Naw... The libs are just mad that the " apologists" were given A platform to tell their story because they "care".

wait...my decoder ring is somewhere around here....

I think this is about a 20 year old story, and not once have I ever heard anyone defend Woody on this. In fact, I stopped watching his movies entirely.

And gave Roman Polanski props during the Academy Awards because the poor abused rapist couldn't come back to the USA due to his legal status.

Naw... The libs are just mad that the " apologists" were given A platform to tell their story because they "care".

I think this is about a 20 year old story, and not once have I ever heard anyone defend Woody on this. In fact, I stopped watching his movies entirely.
The fact that you, one person, boycotted Woody Allen, doesn't prove a thing.

The fact that you, one person, boycotted Woody Allen, doesn't prove a thing.

Nope

Remember the woman who revealed that Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz were involved in a sex trafficking ring?

That story sure died fast because only liberals were accused.

I was amused how the sisters blamed the media for making their lives miserable over what they considered a "closed issue". And how do I know this? Because they agreed to tell the media all about how the media is making their lives miserable. Somewhere in all this, I see reflections of Palin!

Their entire LIVES are in the media!

Is it possible for a nutter to discuss this matter without deflecting?

Please find one USMB liberal who expresses support for Woody Allen's actions? Just one. Thanks.

Please find one USMB liberal who expresses support for Woody Allen's actions? Just one. Thanks.

Yet while discussing Harvey Milk libs were tossing up Elvis Presley as a distraction. With no one mentioning his name. Hmmm.

Well, maybe if they stopped taking telephone calls from FOX,.........

Yeah god forbid they get to tell their side if the story while you dipshits are melting down with faux outrage and concern.

I'm not outraged that they are whining to Fox about how much grief Fox is causing them. I enjoy the irony!

I take it Fox is the only one reporting this story then?

Beats hell out of me. I don't have cable. However, I can assure you that FOX is the only media source with whom they are granting an interview. If I felt that the only media that I allowed to interview me was making my life miserable, I would stop granting them interviews, but that is just me. Maybe they can grant another one to Fox to say that they have a statement to make, and that statement is that they have nothing to say.

Yeah god forbid they get to tell their side if the story while you dipshits are melting down with faux outrage and concern.

I'm not outraged that they are whining to Fox about how much grief Fox is causing them. I enjoy the irony!

Beats hell out of me. I don't have cable. However, I can assure you that FOX is the only media source with whom they are granting an interview. If I felt that the only media that I allowed to interview me was making my life miserable, I would stop granting them interviews, but that is just me. Maybe they can grant another one to Fox to say that they have a statement to make, and that statement is that they have nothing to say.

Well, to be fair, the Duggars are not the ones who outed Josh to begin with, are they? So, yeah, they probably have a reason to be upset with the media. However, that is to be expected when you put yourself in the public's eye. They've literally commercialized their family/private lives. I wonder what effects that will have on the younger children? Maybe it's for the best that their show is cancelled. As they say, God works in mysterious ways! :D

Yet while discussing Harvey Milk libs were tossing up Elvis Presley as a distraction. With no one mentioning his name. Hmmm.

Who? You have a hard on for Harvey Milk. What USMB member deflected to Elvis Presley when you wanted to talk about Harvey Milk? Name names, dummy.

Ah... So that's the problem. Libs are mad that their targets found an outlet where they can be heard.

When they tell the women folk to sit down and shut up ... They expect to be obeyed.

Poor libs.

Who? You have a hard on for Harvey Milk. What USMB member deflected to Elvis Presley when you wanted to talk about Harvey Milk? Name names, dummy.

Go find his stamp thread. I'm not your secretary.

Go find his stamp thread. I'm not your secretary.

Do you prefer to be called assistant?

Forum List

Back