Duggar sisters on deflection tour, break cringe-meter

The real reason all this is happening is because the Duggars are against same sex marriage.

Look at how the liberals went to bat for Woody Allen when he was accused of having an affair with the daughter of his girlfriend, Mia Farrow.

Is it possible for a nutter to discuss this matter without deflecting?

Please find one USMB liberal who expresses support for Woody Allen's actions? Just one. Thanks.

Yet while discussing Harvey Milk libs were tossing up Elvis Presley as a distraction. With no one mentioning his name. Hmmm.

Who? You have a hard on for Harvey Milk. What USMB member deflected to Elvis Presley when you wanted to talk about Harvey Milk? Name names, dummy.

Go find his stamp thread. I'm not your secretary.

Do you prefer to be called assistant?

Spinning over here to offer yours up are you?

The real reason all this is happening is because the Duggars are against same sex marriage.

Look at how the liberals went to bat for Woody Allen when he was accused of having an affair with the daughter of his girlfriend, Mia Farrow.

Please find one USMB liberal who expresses support for Woody Allen's actions? Just one. Thanks.

Yet while discussing Harvey Milk libs were tossing up Elvis Presley as a distraction. With no one mentioning his name. Hmmm.

Who? You have a hard on for Harvey Milk. What USMB member deflected to Elvis Presley when you wanted to talk about Harvey Milk? Name names, dummy.

Nope. You aren't you also aren't able to support your claim. May as well not make it.

In this thread....you are standing with an admitted incestuous child molester and his irresponsible parents. You. Not some conservative somewhere. YOU.

Do you prefer to be called assistant?

Spinning over here to offer yours up are you?

W-what?

Blue, you keep saying liberals are mad about Josh. We are not mad. We are celebrating KARMA!:banana:

i wonder how long before this story falls off the radar. more important issues to discuss. Like Hillary!

Sorry you can't handle more than one subject at a time. It may help you if you leave this thread and go start one lying about Hillary.

Personally, I believe the welfare of children to be one of, if not the most important issue to our society. Or at least, it should me. IMO.
unless they are handicapped right luddy?....then you dont seem to have an opinion....or so you have proven once already...

Celebrating? Of course you are. Thank you for admitting it.

Now you can all put away your fake concern for the "children".

Having the girls run around trying to defend a child molester just shows how fucking sick and twisted this good "Christian" family actually is. Used then, used now, and it won't work, the family is fucked. They fucked themselves with their Holier Than Thou bullshit circus act, which was, of course, a complete lie.
here is the asshole who calls Down Syndrome kids droolers and calls for their deaths .....

When I think about what is best for children, I tend to put it in perspective by asking myself how I would feel if it were my child. The answer, regarding Josh, is that had I caught him molesting MY children, he would have had to come clean right away, because he would have to explain why he had two broken legs.

Anyhow . . . I do believe that Josh was "sick" and needed professional treatment. I blame the parents most of all in all of this, as Josh was just a child himself at the time of his transgressions. I'm quite sure that the family did not want to put him into any kind of professional treatment program for exactly this reason that we are seeing now. They wanted to avoid publicity at all costs. Sad, really.

This issue really has nothing to do with the usual partisan bickering that goes on around here. It really doesn't matter what their political affiliation is because these types of "diseases" don't discriminate.

When I think about what is best for children, I tend to put it in perspective by asking myself how I would feel if it were my child. The answer, regarding Josh, is that had I caught him molesting MY children, he would have had to come clean right away, because he would have to explain why he had two broken legs.

Then why are you crying because they had the opportunity to tell their side of the story?

Anyhow . . . I do believe that Josh was "sick" and needed professional treatment. I blame the parents most of all in all of this, as Josh was just a child himself at the time of his transgressions. I'm quite sure that the family did not want to put him into any kind of professional treatment program for exactly this reason that we are seeing now. They wanted to avoid publicity at all costs. Sad, really.

This issue really has nothing to do with the usual partisan bickering that goes on around here. It really doesn't matter what their political affiliation is because these types of "diseases" don't discriminate.

They did send him to therapy. They also got therapy for the girls.

Any therapy for the boy terry bean raped? I I'm sorry. The liberals in the media are ignoring that a grown fucking man was raping children because he's a LGBT rights persona nd top democrat donor. My bad, of course raping children should be ignored if it protects the democrat party.

They did send him to therapy. They also got therapy for the girls.

What therapy was that? What was the name of the facility?

Any therapy for the boy terry bean raped? I I'm sorry. The liberals in the media are ignoring that a grown fucking man was raping children because he's a LGBT rights persona nd top democrat donor. My bad, of course raping children should be ignored if it protects the democrat party.

This has nothing to do with parties or politics!!! It is about a family who is in the limelight and a son who goes around preaching about sinful behavior, etc., who sexually molested his sisters!

This has nothing to do with parties or politics!!! It is about a family who is in the limelight and a son who goes around preaching about sinful behavior, etc., who sexually molested his sisters!
Doesn't Terry Bean do the same for LGBT rights? He FOUNDED the HRC. You know that equal sign bumper sticker you see? He FOUNDED that organization. You think it's okay to IGNORE that he, a man in his 50s or 60s is accused to raping a 15 year old??? you know the media could cover BOTH stories, but they don't. Now tell me WHY.

And a broken nose and a few missing teeth.

Forum List

Back