DUI charges not drop for pelosi husband. Just more fake news from the right wing.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

The district attorney has said that the charges were not dropped.

• Banned
Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence on May 28 at 11:44 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol said Pelosi was driving a 2021 Porsche that was hit by a 2014 Jeep as Pelosi’s car tried to cross a state road in Napa County, ABC10 reported. No one was hurt in the accident. Pelosi was booked into jail at 4:13 a.m. the following morning and released on a $5,000 bond a few hours later.

GettyImages-125594906-261x355.jpg
Paul Pelosi attends Tony Bennett’s 85th Birthday Gala Benefit for Exploring the Arts at The Metropolitan Opera House on Sept. 18, 2011, in New York City. Photo by Jemal Countess/Getty Images.
He could face charges of driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher, the Associated Press reported.
But social media posts falsely claimed that all DUI charges against Pelosi have been dropped.

So someone uses Facebook as a rumor mill, could even be some snowflake posting wishful thinking (& who would doubt it since laws don't apply to Democrat politicians .... but Paul isn't a politician. He's a 'plus 1') ... but you want to accuse the entire 'right wing'?!!

:p

I find it funny that some unverified rumor was posted on Facebook and it triggered you so much that you felt compelled to whine about it in a new thread on USMB.

Were you upset because it got your hopes up only to find out the drunkard is still being charged?

:p

(If I was married to Nancy (no way in hell) I would stay drunk all the time, too. lol )

The district attorney has said that the charges were not dropped.
Do you read it? Right now, there is NO charge against Mr. Pelosi.
The case is currently under review to decide what, if any, charges will be filed against Mr. Pelosi. This is standard protocol for any DUI case that is referred by a law enforcement agency in Napa County.”

Do you read it? Right now, there is NO charge against Mr. Pelosi.
See, snowflakes, Paul Pelosi may still skate and the Democrats' record of not having laws apply to them could remain in tact.

As he is a Democrat / Pelosi's husband I will not be shocked if the driver of the jeep Paul hit is not charged with failing to yield the right of way to a drunkard.

• Banned
See, snowflakes, Paul Pelosi may still skate and the Democrats' record of not having laws apply to them could remain in tact.

As he is a Democrat / Pelosi's husband I will not be shocked if the driver of the jeep Paul hit is not charged with failing to yield the right of way to a drunkard.
Nope he won't. Watch.

• Banned
You see he has enough money to have a driver it won't effect him that much if he does get the charge.

This is why I don't really care.

I predict that charges will be filed if for no other reason because of the rumor that all charges have been dropped. At worse, he will have to pay a fine which he can very much afford and perhaps have his drivers license suspended for a few months. No problem, he can afford to hire a driver.

• Banned
I mean a DUI is not a murder charge for gods sake. He can't hire a driver very easily.

This is just virtue signaling by the right wing and wanting to make a conspiracy theory out of nothing.

Where's the police video of the accident scene and sobriety test or arrest and then the pictures at the station? What, they don't do that for Democrats? Shocked I am not.

Where's the police video of the accident scene and sobriety test or arrest and then the pictures at the station? What, they don't do that for Democrats? Shocked I am not.
I got mine reduced to a parking ticket in my state. 😂 😂 You guys want so bad for there to be a conspiracy. It's so funny.

You see he has enough money to have a driver it won't effect him that much if he does get the charge.

This is why I don't really care.

You cared ENOUGH to post this from a "fact-checker" who MANGLED the story just enough to SELL YOU on it. That's the 3rd thread tonight where you got screwed by sources because you didn't critically READ the story or question the origins.

For driving drunk, ramming his car into another vehicle Paul Pelosi got an 'Elitist - Pelosi Political' Slap On The Wrist.

5 days in Jail
- 2 days 'time served'
- 2 days 'Conduct Credits' (2 days dropped?
- 1 day reverted to 8hrs on a 'work program'

"The sentence also includes a three-month drunk driving program, one year with an ignition interlock device, restitution payments, as well as three years of probation."

And YES, 1 criminal charge was DROPPED....and I love the reason given:

"IN THE INTEREST OF JUSTICE".

WTF?! lol

Forum List

Back