Dunn Sentenced to Life w/o Parole. Was He Even Guilty ?

o-MICHAEL-DUNN-JAIL-PHONE-CALLS-facebook.jpg

Wrong again my friend

The mere act of exiting a car does not represent a threat. Neither does posessing a weapon

You don't know the law. (in Florida)

You posted it

Look at the word "reasonably"

A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another
The judge accepted that he "reasonably" believed it. That's why it proceeded as a SD case. I'll go with the judge on that.
The judge rightfully allowed him to present a defense.....no matter how ridiculous it was
The jury took it for what it was .......a pathetic plea from a guilty man
You don't even know how trials are conducted. It's the PROSECUTION who presented THEIR case, dumbbell. And they presented ZERO proof.
The prosecution PROVED their case
The defense FAILED to PROVE self defense

You don't know the law. (in Florida)

You posted it

Look at the word "reasonably"

A person is justified in using or threatening to use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another
The judge accepted that he "reasonably" believed it. That's why it proceeded as a SD case. I'll go with the judge on that.
The judge rightfully allowed him to present a defense.....no matter how ridiculous it was
The jury took it for what it was .......a pathetic plea from a guilty man
You don't even know how trials are conducted. It's the PROSECUTION who presented THEIR case, dumbbell. And they presented ZERO proof.
The prosecution PROVED their case
The defense FAILED to PROVE self defense
it's worse than that. the defense failed so thoroughly there wasn't even a reasonable doubt about the case the prosecution presented.

or, to put it another way, those disagreeing with the verdict are unreasonable.

Forum List

Back