Zone1 Duopoly: An American Problem

Why is this an American issue?

What are other countries doing differently?
Who cares what other countries are doing? Each has had hundreds of years of evolution that is unique to their own history. Our biggest problem is the Democrats represent China and the globalists not what is best for America. Before LBJ, they were the party of the blue collar guy but those days are long gone.

Who cares what other countries are doing? Each has had hundreds of years of evolution that is unique to their own history. Our biggest problem is the Democrats represent China and the globalists not what is best for America. Before LBJ, they were the party of the blue collar guy but those days are long gone.
theres a lot of republicans that support the globalist agenda and have spent yrs supporting the dems in their goals,,

Who cares what other countries are doing?
I do. Looking at other countries gives us an idea of what is possible. When It’s just us facing this problem, it means that there’s something wrong here and something that we can work to fix.

Either we take it on ourselves to change the system under which the duopoly plays, or we continue to bend over and take it.

This is up to us. Unfortunately, many prefer the status quo, caveman politics.

#ForwardParty
It has been a 2 party system for many years now, however no one thought the other party was "evil" or "crazy"
I blame the corporate media system, as well as journalism schools that were taken over by idealist in the 1990s producing extremely partisan reporting. Now all of the major news sources are not news at all but - by design - purposefully developing and maintaining "red vs. blue" hive minds.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

I do. Looking at other countries gives us an idea of what is possible. When It’s just us facing this problem, it means that there’s something wrong here and something that we can work to fix.
I cant think of a single country that has it better than us to copy or try their politics,,,

It has been a 2 party system for many years now, however no one thought the other party was "evil" or "crazy"
I blame the corporate media system, as well as journalism schools that were taken over by idealist in the 1990s producing extremely partisan reporting. Now all of the major news sources are not news at all but - by design - purposefully developing and maintaining "red vs. blue" hive minds.

View attachment 709599
The media could only do so much if we had term limits, ranked choice voting, bipartisan redistricting, money out of politics, and other changes.

When people are operating under a system and things are this fucked up, there is something wrong with the system.

I cant think of a single country that has it better than us to copy or try their politics,,,
Maybe, but there are things we can learn from other countries.

I don’t think most other countries are as divided as we are. Other countries are also far more receptive to new ideas.

We’re no longer the standard of excellence that we once were. We need to be better than this.

Maybe, but there are things we can learn from other countries.

I don’t think most other countries are as divided as we are. Other countries are also far more receptive to new ideas.

We’re no longer the standard of excellence that we once were. We need to be better than this.
being divided is by design and planning,, and no we are not as great as we once were but still far better than all the rest,,,

that might explain why trump was hated so much due to his MAGA that wanted us in less wars and more production in america,,

The media could only do so much if we had term limits, ranked choice voting, bipartisan redistricting, money out of politics, and other changes.

When people are operating under a system and things are this fucked up, there is something wrong with the system.
Oh absolutely on term limits, removing Congresses insider trading protections, removing corporate donor money and above all accountability - but that depends on a media that will do so.
Very obvious Fox protected Trump by "no warts" reporting - as it is obvious the rest of the media protecting Biden however

Well, here's what I've been wondering since Trump won in 2016:

Maybe we're not.
Baloney... Hillary getting the nod was no better.
And then electing a man who everyone knew deep down was well into senility and memory issues.
I could have never predicted it would get so bad we purposefully elected a man who literally could not handle being a cashier at Walmart. No way.

Well, here's what I've been wondering since Trump won in 2016:

Maybe we're not.
You’re right. I guess I’m just looking at this in a glass-half-full sense.

We should be better than this. Unfortunately it has spiraled out of control and I don’t think it’s going to get better and time soon.

care to explain???
I already have. We hate each other. The only thing “united“ about us is from the name of the country. We suck at getting along with each other. We suck at breaking out of this cycle that is sending us to the bottom.

Maybe we once were the best in the world. If we still are, we certainly aren’t trending to stay there. It’s just a matter of time, if it hasn’t already happened, for someone else to take that spot.

Forum List

Back