Zone1 Duopoly: An American Problem

We should be better than this.
Actually not – we are as intended by the Founders.

The problem is we perceive a façade of ‘democracy’ behind which exists a system of government far from democratic and fundamentally hostile to equality and inclusion.

We have the most indirect of indirect ‘democracies,’ where the states – not the people – determine who the president is and who controls Congress, and in turn, who controls the judiciary.

Look at the ridiculous insanity that was the 2020 Senate race in Georgia – the voters in one state, a tiny minority of voters who in no manner represented the entire Nation, would decide who controlled the Senate and determine the course of the Nation for at least the next two years; that’s not ‘democracy,’ it’s madness.

So the problem isn’t a ‘duopoly’ – the problem is the mechanics of government specifically designed to ignore the will of the majority of the people and safeguard the privileges of the powerful few, whether Democratic or Republican is irrelevant.

I haven’t lived in another country. I’ve taken a few vacations but otherwise never lived outside of the U.S.

Your turn.
so your claim has no basis and is just a random observation from your moms basement,, got it

for me after everything I have seen on the news that we know to be true and things I have personally observed I cant think of a single country that would provide me the freedoms and opportunities I have here,,,

I was hoping you had at least one country I could consider but alas you were just makin shit up again,,,

so your claim has no basis and is just a random observation from your moms basement,, got it

for me after everything I have seen on the news that we know to be true and things I have personally observed I cant think of a single country that would provide me the freedoms and opportunities I have here,,,

I was hoping you had at least one country I could consider but alas you were just makin shit up again,,,
You didn’t answer the question.

What country have you lived in long enough to know that we’re better than they are?

You said you would answer after I answered. Did you lie?

Regardless of where we are, there's always something we can learn.

World’s 20 Happiest Countries
  1. Finland
  2. Denmark
  3. Iceland
  4. Switzerland
  5. Netherlands
  6. Luxembourg
  7. Sweden
  8. Norway
  9. Israel
  10. New Zealand
  11. Austria
  12. Australia
  13. Ireland
  14. Germany
  15. Canada
  16. United States
  17. United Kingdom
  18. Czech Republic
  19. Belgium
  20. France

You didn’t answer the question.

What country have you lived in long enough to know that we’re better than they are?

You said you would answer after I answered. Did you lie?
I never claimed to live in another country,,
you want to change the context of my comment to meet your narrative,,
sorry I dont play those games,,,

I never claimed to live in another country,,
you want to change the context of my comment to meet your narrative,,
sorry I dont play those games,,,
I never claimed that I lived in another country either.

So you think I‘m required to live in another country to make an assessment about which country is better. But you are not require to live in another country to determine which country is better.

Inconsistent reasoning.

I never claimed that I lived in another country either.

So you think I‘m required to live in another country to make an assessment about which country is better. But you are not require to live in another country to determine which country is better.

Inconsistent reasoning.
I just asked for a country that was better,, when you refused to I asked if you ever lived in one

you dodged both questions repeatedly,,

I just asked for a country that was better,, when you refused to I asked if you ever lived in one

you dodged both questions repeatedly,,
Why do I need to live there to tell you that the country is better?

Why don’t you need to live there to conclude that we’re better than they are?

Inconsistent standards.

Forum List

Back