Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Oh, you mean calling you names like "hack"?

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.
You don’t have any standards. People on the right just say whatever they want to believe. No one has to be able to substantiate anything. Reality is just whatever they feel like.

Like this story.

Some crazy people thing Clinton should be executed for this. Why? No idea. They just feel like it.

I have! And you’ve deserved every bit of it.

I actually know what I’m talking about.
No you don’t unfortunately. You said you are a doctor. So how are you a legal expert? My legal experts tell me this is very serious.

This has to do with the notorious "Alfa Bank server"

Apparently there was a server in the basement of the Trump Tower which only (or almost only) communicated with a Russian state bank

The FBI investigated and found metadata but nothing else

All of this prior to trump being elected.

And?

They found ping requests to Russia; that's all.

You don’t have any standards. People on the right just say whatever they want to believe. No one has to be able to substantiate anything. Reality is just whatever they feel like.

Like this story.

Some crazy people thing Clinton should be executed for this. Why? No idea. They just feel like it.
Some crazy people think she's going to sleep with them, too.

Dude. It's not gonna happen.

No you don’t unfortunately. You said you are a doctor. So how are you a legal expert? My legal experts tell me this is very serious.
More informed and more knowledgeable than you are, as has been proven again and again.

I believe I said that early this morning. I'm smarter and more informed than you.

Some crazy people think she's going to sleep with them, too.

Dude. It's not gonna happen.
What is going to happen notwithstanding, the idea that this somehow equates to an offense punishable by death is absolutely outside the realm of rational thought.

More informed and more knowledgeable than you are, as has been proven again and again.

I believe I said that early this morning. I'm smarter and more informed than you.
Did you know people can say anything on the internet? No, really! They can just make up shit!

HILLARY IS A PERFECT ANGLE AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A DOODYHEAD is not knowing what you're talking about.
Good point. She's a Bond villain responsible for the death of scores of her political opponents.

That's what the right wants us to believe, no?

The current charge is a placeholder, maybe a bargaining chip.

This all goes back to early 2016 and Obama's NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers uncovering wholesale unlawful abuses of the NSA database searching for info on US citizens -- a "702", after the section in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that establishes the rules to protect US citizens.

Rogers also discovered that the Obama administration was allowing a "private contractor" unfettered access to the FBI's portal to the NSA database, he shut that down on April 18, 2016 . . . The very next day, Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson was at the White House and spent 14 hours there.

By the end of April, Simpson's company, Fusion GPS, no doubt with terabytes of pilfered data from the NSA, was in the employ of the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign, in a deal brokered by a lawyer representing Fusion GPS, the DNC and Crowdstrike and the Hillary Clinton Campaign , in the employ of a firm called Perkin-Coie and that lawyer's name was . . . Michael Sussmann!

After a few months of collaboration, Sussmann et al, had composed a series of white papers for submittal to the FBI laying out a fantastical story of secret servers and backchannel communications between Trump and Russia.

Sussmann is the lynchpin to make the entire DNC/HRC Criminal Contrapion fall apart, from the FISA abuses to the "Russia hacked the DNC" lie to the whole Russia Hoax bullshit, he knows it all.

Barr? Sessions? They should be charged with dereliction

What is going to happen notwithstanding, the idea that this somehow equates to an offense punishable by death is absolutely outside the realm of rational thought.
Yeah, nobody rational is calling for her execution.

But this needs to be investigated. Your self-important yet impotent hand-waving changes nothing.

Did you know people can say anything on the internet? No, really! They can just make up shit!
Yes, and some people have the ability to prove they know what they're talking about. Sadly, many people have lost the ability to discern those who make shit up from those who don't.

Yeah, nobody rational is calling for her execution.

But this needs to be investigated. Your self-important yet impotent hand-waving changes nothing.
Trump isn't rational then. Glad we can agree on something.

Investigate it. Just don't let crazy people misconstrue what is going on.

Good point. She's a Bond villain responsible for the death of scores of her political opponents.

That's what the right wants us to believe, no?
I don't give a shit what you believe. Your opinions...and mine...on this matter are meaningless.

One of us gets that. Hint: It's not you.

Yes, and some people have the ability to prove they know what they're talking about. Sadly, many people have lost the ability to discern those who make shit up from those who don't.
All your "proof" has boiled down to SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

You're just a Hillary fanboi with internet access. That's all.

Trump isn't rational then. Glad we can agree on something.

Investigate it. Just don't let crazy people misconstrue what is going on.
You don't want an investigation. You've already declared there's nothing there.

Forum List

Back